Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: new

Hey cookie welc8me to balor, atm the server is dry of plat items.. i doubt anyone would give a noob (A person new to the game) lix. When event begins their will be plenty of lix to buy. Hopefully event starts soon, it feels like the whole server is looking for lix atm

Hey cookie welc8me to balor, atm the server is dry of plat items.. i doubt anyone would give a noob (A person new to the game) lix. When event begins their will be plenty of lix to buy. Hopefully event starts soon, it feels like the whole server is looking for lix atm
We are lol. In the past 3 days I've only seen 1 person sell sk. I have energy lix for sale but that's about all I've seen for sale
obay death

Ive been searching for like 1week, i actually found 2 which the player give to me for free :) ty kenso wolfe. Im still looking to buy alot of sks so if anyones selling lmk
Since im in the merching game now lol ill look around and let you know when i find anything
obay death

Same for donn we r extremely dry. Demand over took supply I ran out of most lix lol. When new event comes out people will be able to get the lix they need
and that means money *.*
obay death