Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Who's the top 10 highest levels here?

The server is dying cuz of the following;

~ Some of the players wanted to be the center of attention, aiming to be the drama king and queen.
~ Some will make and spread lies, just like they are born with it as one of their gift because they are so good.
~ Some likes to destroy clans and rip the benefits (owning/have access in the clan bank).
~ Some just like to scam people.
~ Some have no concerns when they can't keep talking without using bad words. I played other online games but this is one of the game I know that you can speak bad words the entire day without getting silent/suspended/reprimand etc. So I suggest OTM need to make the game to be R-18.
~ Some can't enter fingals (I'm one of it), Murky Vaults (again I'm included), Overworld and Shalemont. OTM knew about these and still keep saying they knew and still doing the necessary steps to fix it. Well my problem in fingals already been reported 6mos ago and I'm still sending a follow report to ask about the status but keeps getting same response "still fixing the issues". :lol: The game world is small but it's getting smaller for players who can't access some of the zones because the game application keeps crashing.
~ Some quit because they feel trapped (can't easily level up without having luxes and using elixers), lose interest (what I mentioned above also), lack of content (it's like a daily repetitions, no other things to do, log in to find mobs to kill then log out).

Maybe there is more but the thread still open so you can add it.
Phantom Menace, Rogue, 220
Blood Nemesis, Druid, 127 (a work in progress when bored) lmao!
ElementriX, Mage, 103 ( another work in progress )
Chilli Pepper, Mage 160
Armageddon, Warrior, 160

The server is dying cuz of the following;

~ Some of the players wanted to be the center of attention, aiming to be the drama king and queen.
~ Some will make and spread lies, just like they are born with it as one of their gift because they are so good.
~ Some likes to destroy clans and rip the benefits (owning/have access in the clan bank).
~ Some just like to scam people.
~ Some have no concerns when they can't keep talking without using bad words. I played other online games but this is one of the game I know that you can speak bad words the entire day without getting silent/suspended/reprimand etc. So I suggest OTM need to make the game to be R-18.
~ Some can't enter fingals (I'm one of it), Murky Vaults (again I'm included), Overworld and Shalemont. OTM knew about these and still keep saying they knew and still doing the necessary steps to fix it. Well my problem in fingals already been reported 6mos ago and I'm still sending a follow report to ask about the status but keeps getting same response "still fixing the issues". :lol: The game world is small but it's getting smaller for players who can't access some of the zones because the game application keeps crashing.
~ Some quit because they feel trapped (can't easily level up without having luxes and using elixers), lose interest (what I mentioned above also), lack of content (it's like a daily repetitions, no other things to do, log in to find mobs to kill then log out).

Maybe there is more but the thread still open so you can add it.
just to expand on what you said, I feel there is a lack of players. There is only one high level ranger active, maybe about 5 druids. This game does need to be advertised, I know there is a lack of content but thats not the only issue like you said. I played herne and it was swamped with players. I can go in carro on android and there may be 2 or 3 in there.
Aeryn - 220+ Rogue
Aeya - 100+ Ranger

Long live Balor! :lol: ;) :lol:

Also some people may be inactive for:

- Real life is busy so no time to play game.

- friends on game quit which may make the game don't feel the same

- interested in other games more

- not getting classes fixed, bored of no updates or anything game related

Im inactive myself as there nothing to do other than level now. So lost interest in the game.