Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Hows this Server doing?

Heyo ive been bored lately waiting for support to reply in the last 2 months so figured ill swing in a different server for a bit if i feel like it.
i have a toon here with a sweet og name but i made it back when balor was first released and didnt play it much. Figured id try to secure some og names on android servers but this server was the only one i could get a cool name in lol.

Anyways, hows the server doing? BT being killed? I noticed that the server clans are very seperated. Multiple 20k power ones. Is the server roll based now with alliances between clans or is there an ongoing argument among clans and the server is a lost cause?

Hope to hear back from someone soon, Thank you!

Re: Hows this Server doing?

Heyo ive been bored lately waiting for support to reply in the last 2 months so figured ill swing in a different server for a bit if i feel like it.
i have a toon here with a sweet og name but i made it back when balor was first released and didnt play it much. Figured id try to secure some og names on android servers but this server was the only one i could get a cool name in lol.

Anyways, hows the server doing? BT being killed? I noticed that the server clans are very seperated. Multiple 20k power ones. Is the server roll based now with alliances between clans or is there an ongoing argument among clans and the server is a lost cause?

Hope to hear back from someone soon, Thank you!

Balor was mostly run by a single dominant clan over the years but now it's just run by an alliance of clans. Clan leaderboards dont matter anymore, you can be clanless and still be in the coalition(Revo)- short for revolution. Theres a few outsider clans but they dont kill any raid bosses.

We kill gele and bt twice a week. We have a point system but most legacy, hrung, mord, necro drops are free to roll. Prot gele bt are strictly bids.