Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: All respect completely lost for Ohana

Might as well lock this one too! And mc what lvl am I in a year? 193?
The only things that matter are these; what a man can do, and what a man can't do
-Captain Jack Sparrow
Arawn Clan: Resurgence
MickyDee (Ice Mage lvl 221)
Rerun (lvl 154 rogue)

World: Crom (MickJagger lvl 216)

Now I understand why Seed doesn't group none clannies. Might as well do the same.
And no hunny, NOW I understand why seed doesn't group non clannies.
1stly seed doesnt need non-clannies
They dont need, u just so cool that they let u in :p

Funny how SixtyNine isn't using this so-called void book that Turco wasn't allowed to take (must've gone to an alt mage that is never used).

And deadend didn't give anything back to Seed (including some borrowed items from ex-clannies).

Only reason this clan is alive is because they have something in common: They have no where else to go.
I wasnt saying he gave stuff back, i assumed from what was in previous post, maybe he should give back some of it if not all
They may have no where else to go, but if thats what keeps them together then ok
Can we stop this madness? It's a game take a chill pill all of you. Stop living in the past and live in the present..... Sheesh :roll:
Why live in the present when you can live in the future like me 8-)
Wise words by mick
Even wiser by mclovin

Honestly I don't even care about the book. It's the principle that matters. And we agreed deadend could roll for an alt, which was funny because he rolled for a ranger drop aswell. And sharp rogue, you are making it seem like deadend rolled for the book which never happened. No rolls took place for the book.
World: Crom
Clan: Seed
Turco level 221 Ice Mage
Demonology level 134 Rogue

Can we stop this madness? It's a game take a chill pill all of you. Stop living in the past and live in the present..... Sheesh :roll:
Stop what madness lol, I don't see any madness I just see immaturity and people commenting useless comments that have no input and asking for threads to be locked for no reason. No need to lock a thread because I'm calling a clan out on their bs. I'm some-what trying to warn others its not always a safe bet to group with this clan even if they act friendly to you.
World: Crom
Clan: Seed
Turco level 221 Ice Mage
Demonology level 134 Rogue

Honestly I don't even care about the book. It's the principle that matters. And we agreed deadend could roll for an alt, which was funny because he rolled for a ranger drop aswell. And sharp rogue, you are making it seem like deadend rolled for the book which never happened. No rolls took place for the book.
Don't worry, deadend would roll for every drop for aggy when he was in Seed (he has one of every class, even though they're all inactive).

Events like this makes us glad we got rid of him. :D
A mage at heart... Fire mage that is.
Currently actively playing the game.

Stop what madness lol, I don't see any madness I just see immaturity and people commenting useless comments that have no input and asking for threads to be locked for no reason. No need to lock a thread because I'm calling a clan out on their bs. I'm some-what trying to warn others its not always a safe bet to group with this clan even if they act friendly to you.
Would be a whole lot better to discriminate others in the game, I'm really surprised the thread has lasted this long. If you didn't care about the book this thread wouldn't exist at all :roll:
The only things that matter are these; what a man can do, and what a man can't do
-Captain Jack Sparrow
Arawn Clan: Resurgence
MickyDee (Ice Mage lvl 221)
Rerun (lvl 154 rogue)

World: Crom (MickJagger lvl 216)

As a person who sees that case in a completely objective view, I must say Belenus rules.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

Would be a whole lot better to discriminate others in the game, I'm really surprised the thread has lasted this long. If you didn't care about the book this thread wouldn't exist at all :roll:
He's calling out the clan for others to be aware, not asking for the book.
A mage at heart... Fire mage that is.
Currently actively playing the game.