Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Dear Seed

You will all be blocked by me now. Even those whom i consider my friends in Seed. Im tired of all the fuss about the whole killain deal. It was a mistake and the only one who knows the full story is Danu. You all whine when something happens to you, but you never care if the same thing would happen to others outside your clan. Just would like this to come to the attention of Seed in case you think im ignoring you. I will also ask an Admin to lock this, as it will make a huge fight and anything but nice conversation. Im done trying to explain myself so if any Seed members have any questions about the story and are willing to be nice just pm me on the forums :D
The only things that matter are these; what a man can do, and what a man can't do
-Captain Jack Sparrow
Arawn Clan: Resurgence
MickyDee (Ice Mage lvl 221)
Rerun (lvl 154 rogue)

World: Crom (MickJagger lvl 216)

Re: Dear Seed

Ty for letting us know. Nice knowing you man
General of Seed - Crom
Druid 216+ & 130 something on Arawn retured in 2013
Rangers 221+ And 190+
Rogues 220+, 210+, 150+, 97+ & 150 on Arawn retired in 2013
Mage 214+
Warrior 218+

Ex member of Badabing, Celts, Uskoci & Serenity on Arawn

Why post if your purpose is getting this locked? Not sure what ur talking about but the only one I see making a huge fuss is you right now.

Ps. You could have spoken to me or any core member in game but u chose to cry here about it, now I'm not even interested in knowing what u have to say tbh. Smh
xNUKEGURLx : Rogue - Lvl 231
xNUKIEx : Ranger - Lvl 225

xNUKERSx : Rogue - Lvl 225
NuKeRs : Druid - Lvl 220
Leader Of Clan : Seed
Crom

Retired : NUKEGURL , xNUKIEx - Arawn.

USE UR SMILE TO CHANGE THE WORLD... DONT LET THE WORLD CHANGE UR SMILE =) !

oh mickjagger...smh :roll:

There were 3 people in the arena when you purposely took killian from baronian, you, baro and pigtail. It was NOT an accident. You flat out started attacking, baro said it was his turn, you argued about it being your turn, and when you were done killing you said, your right it was your turn. I don't know how Danu knows the whole story considering Danu wasn't even there. If it was a mistake, we would all just "shake it off", but I think you were just being rude, but that is just my opinion. So block away and have a great holiday :)

It was a heated day, im not going to sit here and argue but it was a mistake ive moved on and kept those blocked who've made a huge deal of it. Ive moved on and focused on bigger things, like getting my lazy butt to 190
The only things that matter are these; what a man can do, and what a man can't do
-Captain Jack Sparrow
Arawn Clan: Resurgence
MickyDee (Ice Mage lvl 221)
Rerun (lvl 154 rogue)

World: Crom (MickJagger lvl 216)

It was a heated day, im not going to sit here and argue but it was a mistake ive moved on and kept those blocked who've made a huge deal of it. Ive moved on and focused on bigger things, like getting my lazy butt to 190
You may have moved on, but they sure as hell didnt...
Just as a friend of a friend is my friend, a friend of my enemy is my enemy.

You may have moved on, but they sure as hell didnt...
I don't know who you are, and if you don't play on Crom I don't care too much.

Leave your opinions in Arawn please.
A mage at heart... Fire mage that is.
Currently actively playing the game.