Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: He my names masemase2822 on crom

I am not new i have experience so don't even try to scam me. I am the kind of guy u can make friends with easily just don't piss me off.
Hope to see yall on crom!!!!
What a lovely person.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

Re: Crom players, Introduce yourselves!

Hello my dear fellow Heroes.
I am FoeHewer, I stumbled upon this game Decermber 2012. While I was searching Braveheart on the App Store. This game was down the list and I thought I would give it a shot. I started on Crom because of the same reason most of us do. It had the lowest ping. But I started my Celtic Heroes conquest as HestonOfUtah. I did not know how the game worked and was lost. I ended up being befriend and invited into a clan called Columbine. There I befriend Samir. Whom I stayed friends with until he disappeared, probably quit. But I stayed in there for months until I was in the 60's. Then I moved into Valhalla with all those good Ol boys. Like Emperor and everyone. I stayed here for a bit getting to lvl 85. And then I tragically lost my first account to hackers. I started up a second account SirHeston was his name. I started in Valhalla and then for a period of no less than a few hours was recruited to SoulsIgnited with the help of my old Columbine buddy SneakMonkey I was kicked the same day because I was obvious a noob. With no lix items and not much gold. Because that is how you are sometimes judged in the game. I became friends with TheManPile and Zimmer over the course I played this charecter. I then joined a clan which name alludes me at the moment. But it was filled with NukeGirl and Deadend and Seeliendib, Krogg and others. It was a great clan. I felt part of the family and had plenty of powerful friends. But that clan split up into what was mostly Seed in the beginning I was lost. I could not get into seed because of my level. So I joined Puffin. Good old puffin. Dolph and the others were very good to me. But than falling back into my old habits I messed up and lost this account as well. But that did not stop me. I them made FoeHewer and joined back up with Puffin. I played in there til level 60. And then decided to try my luck with Mage since ChopstikNinja and Armo were good friends of mine. I then built a mage by the name of BeltaneMage to the level of 85. I had my iphone stollen last summer and short after that and I forgot about Celtic heroes. And then a few weeks ago afte receiving a new phone I downloaded the app and remarkably remember my username and password. I logged on.. To a whole new world. I didn't know hardly anyone. And Puffin was no more. I then started building up my mage and Foehewer and here I am now. A lvl 65 warrior and 85 mage is what I have to show for over 2 years of playing the game.

It all started when i left sulis to start looking for a new world to play on. Hello ya'll Mick here, some of you know me as the guy thats always up for a fight in the arena, some of you know the more personal and friendly side of me that always wants to help out with anything! After being scammed of everything on sulis in late 2012 (i was a major noob of all noobs, or nubs however its spelled anymore) :roll: But i explored rhiannon, arawn, and eventually crom and decided to make crom my new home. I first started here as mcjack about a little over a year ago and joined a very nice clan named Valhalla. Sadly its disbanded :? Then i went on a 'clan hopping' journey joining Germans, Naturechild (go Aino!) and various other small clans that i cant remember. I lend two clans of my own for awhile (Dawnguard and Transcend) but decided to try out and join SoulsIgnited i stayed for maybe a month but decided it wasnt for me. I tried for seed (waiting till next recruitment) but until then i joined OneKind; a nice laid back clan for the time being. You can find me in the castle selling junk, or mostly bossing and farming all over the celtic heroes land. :) i should have introduced myself ages ago. But its never too late 8-)
The only things that matter are these; what a man can do, and what a man can't do
-Captain Jack Sparrow
Arawn Clan: Resurgence
MickyDee (Ice Mage lvl 221)
Rerun (lvl 154 rogue)

World: Crom (MickJagger lvl 216)

Hello my name is killall

I started playing in the winter of the helpers hats is when but I remember well I started with account named sad22 or something like that he was a warrior and got him to lvl 22 and thought warriors sucks thinI started with the name killall as many people know me I met lots of good people I'm not saying names because they didn't say my name in theyr story's when I got to about 100ish I made my warrior killall2nd witch is my favorite main now I'm now 140s and planing to keep going
that's my story in short

Crime, lvl 5, warrior, not even from Crom.

I dislike all idiots who dislike Seed and keep posting about it thinking they're right, because jealousy can get u to nowhere most of times.
Crom is almost like Crim, so i'll give that world 9/10, but Belenus is still better.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

Hi I am Darkshot from rhiannon currently a lvl 9 ranger LOL :D
i started the game in like 2012 not sure ,my brother got me into it, he no longer plays i started on arawn i was a big noob had a warrior until like lvl 25 thought it was a high lvl at the time lol then i quit for a while and came back on the world belenus still a noob and since then ive been on Rhiannon(main),Taranis,Arawn, Crom i have never been past level 50 no commitment and ive played all classes i love leveling fast on lixes without them i would die like i said before ive never been past level 50 but ive probably had over 500k+ gold by buying selling things over and over. really time consuming merching ftw i am not so much of a noob now im not good at bossing because ive never been past 50 but ive learned most mmo terms and fash prices and things like that i have made really bad choices throughout my time in celtic heroes. thinking about taking a break and playing OaC :o

Hi I am Darkshot from rhiannon currently a lvl 9 ranger LOL :D
i started the game in like 2012 not sure ,my brother got me into it, he no longer plays i started on arawn i was a big noob had a warrior until like lvl 25 thought it was a high lvl at the time lol then i quit for a while and came back on the world belenus still a noob and since then ive been on Rhiannon(main),Taranis,Arawn, Crom i have never been past level 50 no commitment and ive played all classes i love leveling fast on lixes without them i would die like i said before ive never been past level 50 but ive probably had over 500k+ gold by buying selling things over and over. really time consuming merching ftw i am not so much of a noob now im not good at bossing because ive never been past 50 but ive learned most mmo terms and fash prices and things like that i have made really bad choices throughout my time in celtic heroes. thinking about taking a break and playing OaC :o
Hey Godly! Welcome to Crom, nice to meet you, sing out if you ever need some help!

Chop
ChopstikNinja - Regretfully Retired from Celtic Heroes
Highest rank:Top 10 or so across all servers September?? 2014
Dollars Spent: $210?? Give or take $20
World: Crom
Class: Mage
Level: 206+
Senior Publicist, The Dal Riata Enquirer