Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Crom players, Introduce yourselves!

Hello People Of Crom,
My story isnt very long im new to crom i played on herne for 4 years but got bored and decided to come to crom
I am new to the server and have only have each class but nobody is lvled up just wondering if anybody wanted to lvl together and what class i should use

I am looking forward to my adventure on crom

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
level 170 Fire Mage
PewPewMage Items: http://www.celticheroes.net/profile.php?hero=PewPewMage

Re: He my names masemase2822 on crom

I am not new i have experience so don't even try to scam me. I am the kind of guy u can make friends with easily just don't piss me off.
Hope to see yall on crom!!!!
Ok... Care to share who u are in game??
:lol: this is one of my rl friends he has a lvl 60 rogue and 28 ranger and nubs he's a good guy its okay if you tick him off he does nothing ;) he was scammed of his account and now he doesn't play anymore
kingokkillers - 220 - Rogue

Hi I'm Sian Winters I'm a level 136 Rogue I started in May I'm a bit of a loner I level alone I'm to shy to ask for help most the time :? I will talk now and then but prefer to just watch everyone I had big dreams when starting to join the biggest strongest clan but because of my social anxiety I may not ever get there lol..I try to be a friend to all and stay out of drama I'm here to level and play this game I love this game play it everyday I've made some great friends better then people I know in the real world so don't be afraid to say hi I'm just a bit shy but I'm a good listener and I'm super funny or so I think lmao :D :P I also have a Facebook and a Instagram under my name I love to post screen shots of people a lot of time if they just look cool
Sian winters 136+ Rogue

Hi I'm Sian Winters I'm a level 136 Rogue I started in May I'm a bit of a loner I level alone I'm to shy to ask for help most the time :? I will talk now and then but prefer to just watch everyone I had big dreams when starting to join the biggest strongest clan but because of my social anxiety I may not ever get there lol..I try to be a friend to all and stay out of drama I'm here to level and play this game I love this game play it everyday I've made some great friends better then people I know in the real world so don't be afraid to say hi I'm just a bit shy but I'm a good listener and I'm super funny or so I think lmao :D :P I also have a Facebook and a Instagram under my name I love to post screen shots of people a lot of time if they just look cool
Hi
CROM
Level 204 ranger - Mclovin69
Level 153 rogue - Mclover

Heyyy krummy9552 here I've been playin since late 2012 on and off but I'm starting to become active again. Some of you may know me from my time in synergic to whom I owe a lot. They were the reason I got back into this game and helped lvl me from 60-90...I have recently found a home in Kings of Crom and I hope to stay with em for the long run and Sheesh I WIILL buy ur eagle eventually :p. we'll thats basically it still chillin at 100 for now (still a nub) but feel free to ask me for help and ill do what I can. Cya around :)
World: Gwydion Clan: Relentless

Krumz~220+ Mage
Krums~220+ Dps Druid

Retirement dident work out for me .-.

by the way it was secret but I'm a girl xoxox call me elisa thxx ps I'm not hot pss I'm lesbian thx
LMAO NVM I GOT HOT
also i banged chanel and it was great

all my accounts got banned so im posting from her account sorry

i wish i could log again sometimes but celtic heroes is just too heavy for my weak ipad so i rarely download again
its not the same anymore anyway yall got boring RIP

HOPE ALL IS WELL IM DOING OK EXCEPT I GOT DEPRESSION BUT ITS OKAY BECAUSE I GOT CHANEL TOO
CHANEL
Crom, 184 druid or whatever