Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Crom players, Introduce yourselves!

Im loved and hated by many. Most know me as Moxy. I do have a few alts but that is the one i take care if business on. If you would like to join a clan and new or mid level and can follow the few rules we have we are looking to grow. Sentinals of Crom is the clan. High level players welcome but most will get bored as we help all levels not just 200+.
Brevity is the soul of wit so i will talk your ears off.

Maybe you should play and find out shad ;)
Busy with school rn nubbo, I’d log for KT but its at like the worst time imaginable for me :(
Shadowbolt3- 224 Rogue
Shadmistress- 188 Mage
Shadowbolt2- 113 Warrior (Retired)
Helaman- 157 Locker Rogue
ShadShot- 89 Ranger
Shadow Bolt- 82 Druid
Raganos- 100 Warrior
World: Crom
Proud member of Seed

Nice to have you here Moxy
You play on Crom now too?
Nope, I play on Gwydion
Thats just what he wants you to think. His crom name is milfordbetus

Also shads a dweeb no take backs
Arawn
Ventius - level 227 ranger of dawn
Epona
Ventius - level 222 noob ranger of Enigma
Belenus
Ventius - level 163 druid

RIP badabing

Your newest blue name who has dreams to one day be purple

Wow the game has changed a lot since I have gotten back. I started in 2011 with the Yule event. Back when farcrag was no more than a tiny square. I played the game til about 2014 when I lost my first warrior HestonofUtah due to being a gullible 13 year old. My next warrior SirHeston was no different I lost him to a scammer because I had learned no lessons from the previous go. I quit the game for several years but then came back as the Vanguard and the Magnus. I altogether stopped playing Celtic Heroes up until a few weeks ago and decided to get back into it because I had spent so much time into the game. I was sad to see all of my friends and the clans I had been part of were no more. And the people that still were playing no longer remembered me due to years passing by. I remember a few people that were always kind to me that I just don't see anymore or they don't recognize me. But shoutout to JasonZ, TheManPile, MrPickles, Armo, Nukie, ManCandy, PurpleRain, Emperor, 0, Aino, Ziruu, Phillip1974, Fritz, the old Headhunter, Rebirth, and Valhalla clans and anyone that I missed for being good to me and I hope if you see this you'll hit me up in game.