Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Crom players, Introduce yourselves!

Hi! I'm new? I was browsing the app store and came across this game and decided to try it out. I was just wondering how the format of this game is? I've played some MMORPG before and seen some (previews / shows) [etc.] about them but this one looks really advanced compared to the others. Some MMORPG games I've played are the following: Avabel, Aurcus Online, Chaos Order, Iruna, Forsaken, etc.

Other than that, I don't have much experience with this game you could say? Um, in the Anime community I'm known as 'Goodies[insert blossom here]' and you can find that on my profile thingy with the link..? It has my MAL but doesn't have my Disqus or Discord so if you're interested about that just private message me [if there's a thing like that here]!

Questions!

1.) Are there stalls and auctions in this game? Like Avabel there's a stall where other players put up items for a certain price and if you want it, you buy it. Is it the same here?
2.) Seeing that there are different worlds that won't transfer your character, which world is the one to "invest" in? Which world's community is the 'best' for starters etc.

I have more questions, but that's all I'll ask for now. Anyhow, I hope my experience here is a good one!
My in-game name is Shelter.
Thanks!
Let justice be done, though the heavens fall.

Your daily doses of smiles!

Welllllll,i dont really remember when i first started this gamee but it was wayy before these new graphics and gele etc.I was a member of two of the best clans this world has ever seen:Walkers and Synergic <3.I was always getting killed in the arena by ppl and clans cz they didnt like those two clans but i never left(always be loyal).Walkers was the first one to disappear cz of a war with triflex and inactive members.Synergic disappeared for the same reasons sadly(And cz some kids and keyboard warriors were spreading some fake things about our leader, things like she is a scammer etc.)looool.But noww i am,well,almost back but i am just waiting for the cross platform updatee so i can lvl without crashing every 5 mins lol.But its rlly hard to play this game now cz all my friendss are gonee and crom is dead like i rarely see some ppl...

Have a good day ppl.

P.S WHEEENN IS THE PLATFORMM UPDATE COMINGGG??????????

hello my name is thesentinal and mcnuggetz, iv been playing since about 2012 but wasnt active for about a 4 year span, i remember back when i first started i chose a ranger (still play a ranger to this day as a matter of fact) and started building up from there. shortly after joining i found my self in the clan CHAOS. made many friends there and after being in it for a year i worked my way up to second in command along with my real life best friend on the server. after getting to a decent level i took a break for about 3 months and when i came back the game had been over run and "dominated" by soulsignited, shortly after having many bosses stolen from me, cut off from doing daily quest in the arena and just over all harassed by souls ignited i quit for several years. i just came back around 2 weeks ago on my alt ranger (forgot my rogue mcnuggetz, currently in the process of recovering him right now) but if anyone is looking just to farm around or try to level my rangers level is 84 and my rogue if i get it back is level 105, feel free to add me in game if you see me and to any new players out there im always happy to lend a hand with any quest in my down time. honestly im just trying to make some friends again so the game can be enjoyable, everyone i used to know either doesnt remember me or has quit. i hope to see many of you in game!