Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: *Name Removed* is a Scammer

Tubby you sent me a PM saying "I mill for lux" ahaha. What else do I need for proof, a signed contract?
A mage at heart... Fire mage that is.
Currently actively playing the game.

Tubby, what about me? You said 1 million and showed 100k + an idol. :/

(Is this not allowed? All I'm doing is clarifying.)
And i understand that the 1mill scam goes something like that but just because i put in 100k and an idol into a trade box doesnt make me a scammer.
Yes it does, because you are pretending it is 1mil. Both of them definitely should of counted the zeroes first, but its clear you were trying to scam from what I saw on facebook.
But i wasnt trying to pretend it was 1mill? i never said that, i said here il give you all my money for it.
TO BUY OR NOT TO BUY

Bhamuntflare, may i post that that was not a scam. I said to you, 'all my money for your armor, shield and wep?' you replied 'how much do you have so i traded you and put in 104000g. Even you admitted that and im sure you would again, now if you saw a million or not, that is not my concern, as i never said a million, i said 'all my money'! and that's a quote, and you accepted this and said 'im tired man and i saw a mill' well that is not my problem, i don't have to refund you do i? as i bought it fair and square, i never stated i had a million, that is just what you saw, so next time count the zeros! and don't get angry when you miscount them! as i never once said i had a million.
Shut up you scammer! :x
"YOU CAN'T FIX STUPID! NOT EVEN WITH DUCT TAPE"
Darius Wyvern Level 94 Chieftain of TheImmortals Class:Warrior ,World: Crom
I will make a comeback soon...

YEah I counted the zeros and there was 6 zeros not 5 like 100k would have

YEah I counted the zeros and there was 6 zeros not 5 like 100k would have

Tubby what a scoundrel...... GREEDY FRIKEN... FRIKEN... MEANIE. (Wish i could help bah)
World- Sulis
FrostKnight- LVL 222 Ranger
FrostDagger- LVL 198 Rogue
Sancus- LVL 197 Mage

Tubby what a scoundrel...... GREEDY FRIKEN... FRIKEN... MEANIE. (Wish i could help bah)
Why are you spamming every world forum and general discussion with useless posts?
It's my destiny, I can do anythin' I want.... honestly because I'm the king of Sulis..... And tryin to get Thane :lol: :lol: :lol:
World- Sulis
FrostKnight- LVL 222 Ranger
FrostDagger- LVL 198 Rogue
Sancus- LVL 197 Mage