Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: New Year, New You Competition!

New Years Resolution: To become the greatest hunter in all of Dal Rita
Name: Ghostie
World: Belenus
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

IMG_00.png
IMG_00.png (242.09 KiB) Viewed 7052 times
Name: THEONLYDICE
World: Arawn
Disclaimer: Read through the whole thing
New Year's Goal: I actually have quite a few goals. My first resolution is to win this competition. Yes, that's right, win this competition. I know that seems a bit weird for a goal, but since I've just got onto the forum, I want to be more active, and so this will also be a part of that goal. Now, you might ask, how are you gonna do that lol? Well I'll tell you. I spent minutes upon minutes doing random things in random places of Dal Rita to get a good photo. In the end, I accidentally got a really heroic one. But anyways, I went on an adventure. I went from the ruins, to the castle. Lord Mac Lir was like, "Yo, I don't want to be on camera," so I left. I talked to Varney the guard and he told me he had to concentrate on guard duty. I mean, GUARD DUTY!!! His job is sort of just standing next to Lord Mac Lir. I just knew I had to help Varney the guard. He had to use his mind all day and night, and I knew it was tiring him. I tried talking more, but he kept on saying he had to concentrate on guard duty. I decided to make another goal to stop him from concentrating on guard duty, and relax a bit, while I filled in for him. Anyways, I went to Shalemont, and I started casting random spells and taking photos. A couple of the Connatch started making fun of me for taking selfies though! I can't believe it!!! I ran straight to Fingal's cave, but there were more Connatch there too. In an act of desperation, I started dancing in front of the soldiers at the Shalemont Castle. They kept on laughing at me. I took the camera and hid it from their view, and snapped one selfie at the almost very end of the dance. I took a look at the picture, and started to cry. It was so unbelievably heroic! I fast traveled back to the castle, and went to the secret library. There, I logged onto a computer, where I went onto the forum, and made this post. (More seriously though, even though the goals above are still legitimate) I want to expand my charm collection. I also want to grow my clan (It's called Cult), and have a lot more members. I want it to be a place where all players are welcomed, although also be on par with other clans such as Resurgence or Dragon Souls. I also have just got back into the game and want to level more and improve my character.
Last edited by THEONLYDICE on Sat Jan 13, 2018 12:56 am, edited 3 times in total.
-THEONLYDICE, Chieftan of Cult, One and ONLY Cultmaster of Arawn, level 70 druid that sits in the castle all day,

"De wae is to merch until your stomach wanna perch and then you forgot that you're still level 5 with a bunch of lvl 190 lux...."

Name: Thurth Mckenna
Server:Donn
My new years resolution is to repay the people that helped me trough hard times, by reaching my goals.
Attachments
Screenshot_20180112-194501-600x400.png
Screenshot_20180112-194501-600x400.png (189.78 KiB) Viewed 7047 times

Name - Lavalord
World - Lugh

My resolution is to trade, collect, and assist the less fortunate to the best of my ability.
Attachments
lava.jpg
lava.jpg (145.25 KiB) Viewed 7041 times
World - Lugh
Furyion - 192 Ice Mage
Stonelord - 100 PvP Warrior
Lavalord - 60 PvP Warrior
Keepin' it old school.
Do you like Celtic Heroes? Join the Official Unofficial Discord today!
https://discord.gg/mPHnzmr

Name:jydog1207
World:morrigan

My New Years resolution is that I'm hoping y'all have a open position for an auctioneer I'd sure love to take padraig maclir spot
And run the show very blunt and demanding ;)
Attachments
IMG_0998.jpg
IMG_0998.jpg (89.52 KiB) Viewed 7028 times
Jythedog : morrgian 220 mage
Topnotchy: mabon 218 Ranger

My New Years resolution for in game: Win more competitions :).
IRL New Years resolution is: Help others more often and put full effort into everything.

World: Crom
Name: Beheadeth
Gl all.
Last edited by Beheadeth Crom on Sat Jan 13, 2018 9:33 am, edited 4 times in total.
Attachments
AD908852-ADC9-4B50-90F7-5BCC959F8D7E.jpeg
AD908852-ADC9-4B50-90F7-5BCC959F8D7E.jpeg (243.44 KiB) Viewed 7002 times
Rogue Level 229+
Playing Since 2011 Yule

"Lol" -Unknown

Clansman of Seed
Turquoise collector ;)

[attachment=0]IMG_20180113_162009.jpg[/

Resolution : help out more in clan, get a lvl 6 bunny and battlemount someday , have a unicorn for a mount, eventually reach a high level :lol: :) :)

P.s. i had nice luck making my bunny sit on me :lol:

Name : Marni
Class : 6 Druid
World : Rosmerta
Last edited by Stella3 on Mon Jan 22, 2018 7:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Attachments
IMG_20180113_162009.jpg
IMG_20180113_162009.jpg (266.82 KiB) Viewed 7009 times