Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Design Fishing Fashion - Win Unique Fashion

Here is my entree, note to keep in mind is I am NOT an artist but instead a creative thinker. My entree is more focused towards concept then actual look.
Name: Sang3000
World: Sulis

https://m.imgur.com/a/Lx6Ha

I also decided to create mini infos on the set.

Moongil
This piece of Moongil was awarded for aiding Gillingham Maclir, the greatest fisherman in all the land of Dal Riata on his fishing expeditions. When worn in full, this set provides a 5% better rate at catching fish while fishing. This is but a lesser imitation of his prestigious Drizzling Moongil.

Drizzling Moongil
This piece of Moongil was awarded for aiding Gillingham Maclir, the greatest fisherman in all the land of Dal Riata on his fishing expeditions. When worn in a full, this set provides a 10% better rate at catching fish while fishing. This prestigious piece is only given to Gillingham's most prominent assistants.

I hope you enjoy it as much as I did creating it :)
MAIN: SangsDruid 220+ | ALT: Manifestus 220+ | ALT: Sang3000 223+
CLASS: Druid | Warrior | Rogue
WORLD: Arawn | Sulis | Sulis

^^ nice
Danu
E3: Rogue (223)
Annihilate: Rogue (200)

Shadow9: Warrior (222)
36O: Ranger (220)
On Ice: Ice Mage (220)
On Fire: Ice Fire (220)

Instagram: @celtic_tavern (I do daily uploads, feel free to come say hi)

Gaylord, that's really nice, maybe a bamboo pole with the rod and reel to go with the theme of your outfit? Looking forward to seeing the creative juices of CH players used in game.

My idea is to use Aran sweaters in game traditional color sets with white being pinnacle, of course, but incorporate stitching differently for each sweater true to the Aran tradition. For the hats, traditional wool caps to match and pants the same as the hats, tucked in boots. Boots black with wool liners and gloves the same. Remember to show the turtleneck above the sweater. These are classic. Stitches such as the rope, tree of life, etc. etc. can be learned about online (http://www.aransweatermarket.com/histor ... n-sweaters) but I will submit pictures, too. Thanks, theKestrel from Morrigan.

As a prize ... (I'd rather have a sweater!! LOL.) These could be scintillating but maybe snowbound would be better? Something to consider. Or maybe just have the stitching differences be the more highly prized, like Tree of Life being most prized, etc. Some examples of stitch meanings are here http://www.aranislandsknitwear.com/mean ... -stitches/ but they are different all over the internet. Now, these are Irish tradition and I am mostly Scottish by blood, just a disclaimer that I am not a traitor or anything. ;)

As for rods and reels, I think these should be like weapons, something we can purchase and customize to our liking. I'd rather not have that be so elite that only plat buyers can get them in chests.

Another color option is to make all the actual sweaters off white but the turtlenecks match the "color scheme" and have an accent color with the specialized stitching running through it. If OTM wants to be REALLY ambitious, they could give the top 25 active clans Aran sweaters with unique stitching for the rank of the clan built into the UI. That would certainly encourage activity! If we have a sweater the stitching would be linked into the relational database to a separate table with the rank of the activity level of the clan. Oh yeah... I think like a business analyst that programmers hate! mwuahahahaha
theKestrel of Dal Riata, Morrigan, et al

Since when did everyone become professional concept artists?! Really impressive entries, I must say! OTM, you've got your work cut out!
No kidding! I was thinking about entering but what's the point? We all know who the winners are going to be already
And that's the exact reason you should enter. No one should go in expecting to win, people enter because we enjoy the community and we are showing otm that we support these types of competitions.
MAIN: SangsDruid 220+ | ALT: Manifestus 220+ | ALT: Sang3000 223+
CLASS: Druid | Warrior | Rogue
WORLD: Arawn | Sulis | Sulis