Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Design A Celtic Heroes Themed Easter Egg! - Win Platinum

There should be 2 separate competitions, one for people who draw their entries and one for people who use in game screenshots to create their entries. I'm not saying one way is better than the other, I'm saying that judging between the two types is like comparing apples and potatoes, not comparing two types of apples.
Potatoes>apples
All chicken we're created equal
U disrespect chicken I disrespect u

Lightchamp
- chieftain of lazy drunks
- 223 Dg ranger

._.

There should be 2 separate competitions, one for people who draw their entries and one for people who use in game screenshots to create their entries. I'm not saying one way is better than the other, I'm saying that judging between the two types is like comparing apples and potatoes, not comparing two types of apples.
Potatoes>apples
Bunnies>Chickens
Dynamit1 - 215 Druid
Dynasaur - 205 Mage
Dynamit3 - 223 Rogue
Dynamit4 - 220 Warrior
Dynamit5 - 217 Ranger

Potatoes>apples
Bunnies>Chickens
Don't even >.>
All chicken we're created equal
U disrespect chicken I disrespect u

Lightchamp
- chieftain of lazy drunks
- 223 Dg ranger

._.

Agree on the separation, they are both truely different and cannkt be juge at the same way;) different art type

I'm a guide, clic my sig to pm me!!
Hh

Winners Announced!

Digital Entries

1st Place - Taglia
(Hand drawn but digital)
2nd Place - IU
3rd Place - SPLEND1D

Physical Entries

1st Place - Everything
2nd Place - fr3gryf