Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Competition - Through a monster's eyes!

I was minding my business deep in Crookback Cave. Rotbelch, the chef, was preparing a great plate of raw rogue flesh served on a warm shield (my favourite dish) and the cook was all focused on cutting the best parts from a young druidess.

All of a sudden, a party of human thugs burst into the kitchen and, without a word, started bashing the hell out of my henchmen (all strong gladiators) calling loudly for me to join the fight:

-"Hey, Bonehead, are you scared? Come and get it!"

One of them took his time to pick up some hunter's remains in a corner.

That was all too much for me to bear. After two or three of my perfectly trained minions had already lost their lives to protect me, I stepped forth and crushed open the skull of a young druid with my huge club.

-"No healing for you, humans!" I grinned.

But what was happening... the fatal wound was quickly healing and the druid just stood up, straightening his robe and preparing to cast a spell. Ahhh, I so would like one of those statuettes they have. What a surprise would be to them, if my minions could raise from the dead in the same way humans do.

A hit on my head brought me back to reality and I focused on the invaders. One of them had enough fat on his belly that my tribe could have feasted on him for days!

Hunger makes me angry. Literally drooling I started killing them all methodically.

-"You can have only so many of those statuettes with you, weaklings!"

They kept resurrecting though, and I was starting to grow weary. I felt as if my life was escaping from the thousand deep wounds they had inflicted me. At my feet, the rock of the cave was slippery with my blood and that of my enemies.

One by one, finally, they stopped returning to life and only one remained. A great warrior with enhanced weapons and trinkets and whatnot.

I was bleeding heavily but he did not fare that much better than me. The battle might have concluded with the death of both.

And then, the gods must have watched down on me and granted me a miracle. Perhaps I had been good, perhaps I had been deemed worthy of another chance... The cook and a porter suddenly had sprung back to life and, as they had seen what was happening, had joined the fight and it was all it was needed to turn the tables.

The warrior fell on his knees and then facedown on the stained ground.

The cook did not waste time and started pulling his body toward the table to do his grim job.

I don't think I will eat that flesh, though... What if the warrior still has one of those statuettes and wakes inside my stomach?
Last edited by 3Clod on Wed Sep 16, 2015 5:38 am, edited 2 times in total.
Viva l'A e pò bon...
previously on Rosmerta
now in Nuada

Falgren Bloodbinder

The blood stained sky around me began to rumble, and the portal next to me emitted a purple haze. When the haze faded and I came to my senses, I figured out that the man in the black robe was gone. When I looked up into the tree near me, a body fell out. One of the Druids in my circle. I felt a strong feeling of fear but I couldn't turn around in time before the onslaught.

A group of 6 highlanders were ruthlessly killing all my Druids, and before you could say Quickstrike, I was the last one left. However, I was blessed by the savior Crom Cruach, and a new dark energy flowed through my veins.

After a hard fought skirmish, I was 1 on 1 with a skilled archer. His arrows pierced my limbs, and he gave the ultimatum. Give the discs I needed to free Crom Cruach or be sent to the realm of the dead. That day, I escaped with my life but disobeyed the orders of the savior. I needed to return to my rightful throne in Stonevale, and now I had to do it without the protection of our lord Crom Cruach.

A few centuries later...

The number of attackers in my kingdom had faded, and I had become the Supreme Lord of Stonevale. However, bad omens began to appear around me just like they did a long long time ago, and I began to feel uneasy. I went to a mirror to see how I looked, and my arms and legs didn't appear in the reflection. My messenger then told me that some spirit lord named Crom Cruach had escaped his magical prison. That name made me feel nostalgic, but I couldn't quite figure out why. A voice in my head told me Crom Cruach was coming to kill those who made his stay in the prison longer by failing the tasks given to them, and that was when I remembered who Crom Cruach was. I immediately ran into my siege room and hid.

A few hours later, the door to the room was kicked in, and I quickly ran to the corner. However, nobody appeared at the door. A few seconds later, a few of my guards walked in and told me that Crom Cruach had retreated. I thanked them for the info, and told them to raid his camp and find him. After they left, the siege room door shut loudly, and I looked around for the source. I heard a voice: "You don't need to find me, I'm already here." followed by the sound of limbs being torn.

Gelebron

(Word Count: 503 - I hope this is alright!)

"Sir"

No.. That wasn't it..

"Master"

Yes, that's the word he used. He said it weakly, a slight shake to his voice, barely audible. But audible.

My back turned to the boy, I stood facing over the edge.

From above, where neither noise nor arrows reached, the siege on the Bridge down below looked almost.. beautiful. The few remaining Automatons fighting in full strength and splendor, the Magi performing their elegant fluid dance in response to the natural rippling flow of the magic surrounding them, streams of flames darting from their hands.

Yet moral had depleted long ago: It was a fight they would never win, and could not surrender to. I watched with despondence as one by one the shattered remains fell through to the Otherworld

If only they had decided to leave us in peace instead of instigating this terrible war. What value did death bring them? Why would they target the 'Citadel of the Magi', a peaceful academy training the finest Magi in the lands? Why not march on Crom himself?

"Master, Commander Viserek told me to come find you and tell you that.. that.."

He paused, presumably to swallow. The poor boy, likely a First Year Apprentice. He probably thought I was going to incinerate him or transfer his soul into an empty Automaton at any moment.

Young for a Magus; Usually Crom waited until their minds were more fully developed, but the siege on my Citadel had not waned to my favor: most all the experienced Magi had fallen, our defense reduced to sporadic attacks with little coordination. We were neither prepared nor purposed for such a sudden onslaught - My wars were fought and won centuries ago, and ever since I have engrossed myself within my work.

Yet here I stood a General, despite my beliefs. I strategized and fought against the Wardens aeons ago in Crom's uprising, a trusted second in command, and as reward was gifted a tower: "I promise, all war has come to an end. You won't ever be attacked here"

Yet far below strew an antithetical reality. The battle was nearing a close, the last dancers performing their final steps before falling among hundreds.

A deep resounding thud echoed through a hall nearby. They would reach here soon.

"Master?"

He said it again, the word jolting me away from thought.

"Speak"

"Commander Viserek says.. says.. he says the barricade in the Forbidden Halls has been breached and they are coming into the Sanctum"

Without turning, I dismissed him, my forlorn gaze once more focusing below.

I enjoyed the peace, a beautiful absence of the paranoia and fear that haunted me for years, however as with all great things it's resolution was inevitable, the end too soon.

In the weeks to come I know they will push forward on this final floor, through the last defenses I have in place until they ultimately reach my lair. But there they shall find me, the final guardian of this tower.

And one side shall greet Death.
Last edited by Regenleif on Fri Oct 02, 2015 9:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.
World Taranis

- Regenleif -
Rachmaninoff
Aedin Flameborn

Former Leader in theILLUMINATI, Aeon, and Taranis United

I am a Guide! If you need any tips/help/advice, Click Here to send me a message!

The mighty necromancer

xHashTaG
Rhiannon

An hour of farming completed. I say to myself "That was tiring." I head off to sell the hawkhurst chests that i looted. "You have gained 200k," I whisper to myself "Sweet!."

My friend asks in the clan chat if i wanted to lix, I replied "Sure man." So we leyed to the Forbidden Halls and trained on the mobs. Suddenly a notification came up from groupie. "Necro up! Lets do this clannies!!!." We finished our lix and headed to necro. Before we start necro, we changed our build to strength. As a rogue, i wore my exalted dragonlord armour and my wives (Exalted dragonlord dagger & Rondel). I feel strong suddenly. I was assigned to the dps group. There are about 3-5 groups in necro. Tank/Heal, Rangers, Ghosts adds (For the divine dmgers only) and lastly for the clannies below 190 are the zombies adds group. My dps group's job was to kill necro. While waiting for the clan to get set up, we saw a player from the rival clan. We knew he would call his clan so we hurried. 2 minutes later a horde of InnerCircle clannies from Rhiannon joined us. They looked at us with a smile... I say in the can chat "Dont worry fellas, we got this." Our leader GreekGoddess inspires us to try our best. We were all set, but before we could even start, Innercircle's Dps group ran towards necro and started on him. So we started our haste lixes and attacked necro hoping we could lock him. The ghost group was busy killing ghosts with the other ghost group from Innercircle. 2 Tanks were trying to get the aggro of necro. Master187 and Sebranis. It was a 50/50 competition between them. The adds group were having trouble, we did not have many online, but we had Innercircle helping with the adds so we were good.

2 minutes have passed and no lock yet! Our clan DEADLIEST is so eager to get our first necro kill. 2 acolytes spawned, they were killing most of our dps. So we had to kill them fast while innercircle was hitting necro! 1 minute later we killed the 2 acolytes and rna towards necro to try to ffa againts ic, but before we could even reach necro it was locked... Innercircle won the ffa. We were all frustrated. People started swearing at each other. We ran back to watch them kill necro. Necro is on 2% health, everyone in Innercircle was shouting "Wohoooo!!." But suddenly necro raged! So i posted in groupie for everyone to come back again. We were all set and Innercircle was not as most of them had curse. We quickly killed the 2 acolytes, got in position and started necro! Innercircle Stupidly ran towards necro and started a ffa with us again! We were all laughing as they kept dying. 5 minutes have passed and we got the lock. Innercircle was standing on the side with a frown.

We relixed and tried our hardest to kill necro. We all thought everything was going great but 5 minutes later at 1% Hp necro raged! So we had to get all our dps to attack necro. "xHashTaG has killed Afnisien the Necromancer Gold won: 12098 Items got: Shadow dagger etc." We all celebrated! Spammed clanchat, shout everywhere in Rhiannon!

I screenshot the screen and i will always remember the day my clan killed the mighty necromancer! Rhiannon is a fun world and is dominated by 2 clans who eagerly ffa everyboss such as Modris, Aggy and Necro. I end the day, lixing with my friends. I turn off my ipad, brush my teeth and go to sleep.

The next morning i wake up. I check the Celtic Heroes website. "Gelebron Arcane Sanctum."

To be continued... :lol:

xHashTaG 210 rogue
Mecki 182 Ranger (scammed trying to get back) :( :(
Rhiannon
DEADLIEST :) :)

Have you heard about Hrungir? According to the legend, Hrungir is the undead troll king which crushes anyone that goes near him... With his furious rampage AOE Troll smashing skill and his mighty roar, he can easily crush people.

Hrungir, easily recognizable by it's ugly looking face, with an enormous crocodile totem on his head. Legend says that this ugly looking monster live deep in the sewers, not exposed to any sunlight.

After several years of training, research and preparation, we are finally ready to face the Troll.

Thus we started moving out from Farcrag Castle, slowly making our way deeper... Until we finally reach the middle of the sewers " Central Viaduct ."
" Central Viaduct " is only the first floor of the sewers. The second level of the sewers is " Murky Vaults " , a floor which consists of much stronger monsters that lurk around. Hrungir's lair cannot be found on the map because Hrungir's lair is located behind a waterfall which cannot be seen on the map itself.
Locating Hrungir was tough, but it all paid off when we entered the giant troll's lair! It's lair filled with Trolls, with giant hammers.

We went into our inventory and took out our swords, showered with Divine Damage, power with every strike. We pointed our swords at the Monster, charged towards it. With it's giant hammer, the giant troll swings its hammer towards us, with devastating power, inflicted us with severe injuries, in addition, the Troll used his plague and it spreads towards us... deducting our health overtime... we knew we could not continue.

That was when the Druids of Dal Riata came and assisted us, with their immerse energy harvested by nature, healing us.
With the help of the druids, we finally slayed the Giant Troll. However the dropped did not die empty, it dropped loots. Loots consisting of Skulls, and Bracelets. With these equipments, it's easier to take down other monsters in Dal Riata.

With Hrungir dead, one less evil lurks in Dal Riata, With one more step closer in bringing peace to Dal Riata!

I chose mordris :
( mordris thoughts in the ancient draconic language)
Mmm, i sense powerful auras journeying across my land, they have come to slay me. No, this will not happen, i will crush you, fool adventurers, slaves of the fianna.....
I am waiting you, come come! Serve my allies as fresh meet, feed the darkness!!!
(the heroes are gathering in the spot that every end game player know)
I see you have come forth, bagpipes of war and great Carnynx! You sure are braves heroes, alas, no one can stand before me!
YES! Unleash your rage warrior!! Call the abysses!! Let them sink you into cold fire! HERE take these hell flames with you! AND YOU ROGUES, ARCHERS, DRUIDS AND MAGES! TASTE DEATH!
allies! ROW! Tear down our enemies!
( in the heat of battle, mordris unleashes his wraths against The Noble Fellowship, every thing becqme ashes, heroes are wounded some lay on the cursed sand giving their last breath to Lord Arawn.)
ARGH! Curse you filthy creatures! You killed my the consacred priest of Morrigan! DIE BY BLOOD AND FIRE!
(unfortunately for Mordris, the mighty flame of hope that wield every hero overcomed the foul soul of the dragon, sinking his rage into his crimson blood)
NOOooo! Not yet Godess! I feel the battlefield getting away from me, i feel my own existanxe fading away! THIS CANNOT BE!!!
( the end)
TOMBSTONE PILEDRIVER FOR LETHAL FINISHER SKILL!
The dead man is watching u.....

[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

The smell, oh god the smell, brimstone fire blood! Who or what has awakened me, I know not, but the hunger for battle rages in my soul. The rushing of wind from my wings as I spawn in this cavern pushes against the guardians surrounding me, but they will not set me free, I feel trapped... They refuse to look into my eyes, to feast upon my wrath! But now I see, figures gleaming in the distant entryway, is my freedom upon me? I can smell their fear, feel the pounding of their hearts, they are here to kill me for the treasures in my keep... I will not go lightly! FEEL MY FIRE puny heroes, I will burn u into dust and ashes!! They have surrounded me, my wings beat against their helms as they stab and slash, I must kill the one with the shield! The shiny shield bashes me into stillness... what kind of hell is this that a great dragon can be stilled?! Their power is overwhelming me, I can feel myself fading, falling... back into oblivion... in the darkness I wait, for power rages in my soul and this I know, I WILL RISE AGAIN!
:D

An unlikely boss..

Rarely do great adventurers enter Cata any more, as they have gained much power over the years, and no longer feel the need to search out Silverleaf and Hammered armors. I, the Incarnation of Donn stay ever watchful, waiting for the foolish. Forever, waiting. Every so often though, out of the gloom, and through the dark hallways, a young adventurer would stride forth, often wearing the most meager of gear, obviously thinking he shall strike me with no fear.

And strike they do, only to discover that I STILL possess great strength, and the time I have spent in the dark has granted me great endurance to outlast mere mortals. They strike me, but I laugh, and strike back again and again, and I shake off their pitiful excuse of a weapon they say hails from the great Wardens of Lirs. Many a battle I have fought, and won. Even through defeat, these pitiful humans arise again and again, attacking with frenzy, and trying to sneak in attacks, or snare me to the ground. And yet, I still overcome and win. Until they flee back through the gloom.

Then I rest, and wait again.

I feel that my glorious years are long past though. Great heroes now stride through the halls. I hear the clanging of their armor, and the smashing of weapons on bone and metal. I hear my minions screams echo through my chambers. I hear the laughter of these new champions as they destroy my great works. I hear their footsteps echo as they approach. Confident steps, not fearful timid steps of the past. I see them from a distance, armor glowing, weapons spitting fire and sparks, and I sense a new feeling.

Fear.

No. I will not feel fear. I will not. I pull myself up tall, and ready myself. I glare as he enters my most sacred chamber. His appearance is….. impressive. I hesitate again. I beckon him to face me and my charges. He stops. He toys with his weapon as I watch, then strike out at my creatures and kill them with one blow. Til there is no one but me.

I will.

Not.

Fear.

This great hero again hesitates. I sense he is gathering his strength for our battle. With such speed I cannot fathom, he strikes me, a mortal blow, I can feel my life draining, I strike back. Over and over we duel, but I see no victory. I sense the final blow approach, I’m falling. I have been defeated. My wait is over. He is the true champion. I stumble and fall to the ground. As the light fades, he wipes his blade across my cloak, mounts his glorious beast, and strides from the hall. He does not pause.

The future has come, new heroes rule the land, I pray in my dying moment that Crom bring a new dark lord to save us all. I pray Crom to take and grant me eternal life.
Roguish Warrior, or Warrish Rogue
Rogue 194, Warrior 176, Druid 112, Ranger 111, Mage 100, Bank 71

Re: The mighty necromancer

xHashTaG
Rhiannon

An hour of farming completed. I say to myself "That was tiring." I head off to sell the hawkhurst chests that i looted. "You have gained 200k," I whisper to myself "Sweet!."

My friend asks in the clan chat if i wanted to lix, I replied "Sure man." So we leyed to the Forbidden Halls and trained on the mobs. Suddenly a notification came up from groupie. "Necro up! Lets do this clannies!!!." We finished our lix and headed to necro. Before we start necro, we changed our build to strength. As a rogue, i wore my exalted dragonlord armour and my wives (Exalted dragonlord dagger & Rondel). I feel strong suddenly. I was assigned to the dps group. There are about 3-5 groups in necro. Tank/Heal, Rangers, Ghosts adds (For the divine dmgers only) and lastly for the clannies below 190 are the zombies adds group. My dps group's job was to kill necro. While waiting for the clan to get set up, we saw a player from the rival clan. We knew he would call his clan so we hurried. 2 minutes later a horde of InnerCircle clannies from Rhiannon joined us. They looked at us with a smile... I say in the can chat "Dont worry fellas, we got this." Our leader GreekGoddess inspires us to try our best. We were all set, but before we could even start, Innercircle's Dps group ran towards necro and started on him. So we started our haste lixes and attacked necro hoping we could lock him. The ghost group was busy killing ghosts with the other ghost group from Innercircle. 2 Tanks were trying to get the aggro of necro. Master187 and Sebranis. It was a 50/50 competition between them. The adds group were having trouble, we did not have many online, but we had Innercircle helping with the adds so we were good.

2 minutes have passed and no lock yet! Our clan DEADLIEST is so eager to get our first necro kill. 2 acolytes spawned, they were killing most of our dps. So we had to kill them fast while innercircle was hitting necro! 1 minute later we killed the 2 acolytes and rna towards necro to try to ffa againts ic, but before we could even reach necro it was locked... Innercircle won the ffa. We were all frustrated. People started swearing at each other. We ran back to watch them kill necro. Necro is on 2% health, everyone in Innercircle was shouting "Wohoooo!!." But suddenly necro raged! So i posted in groupie for everyone to come back again. We were all set and Innercircle was not as most of them had curse. We quickly killed the 2 acolytes, got in position and started necro! Innercircle Stupidly ran towards necro and started a ffa with us again! We were all laughing as they kept dying. 5 minutes have passed and we got the lock. Innercircle was standing on the side with a frown.

We relixed and tried our hardest to kill necro. We all thought everything was going great but 5 minutes later at 1% Hp necro raged! So we had to get all our dps to attack necro. "xHashTaG has killed Afnisien the Necromancer Gold won: 12098 Items got: Shadow dagger etc." We all celebrated! Spammed clanchat, shout everywhere in Rhiannon!

I screenshot the screen and i will always remember the day my clan killed the mighty necromancer! Rhiannon is a fun world and is dominated by 2 clans who eagerly ffa everyboss such as Modris, Aggy and Necro. I end the day, lixing with my friends. I turn off my ipad, brush my teeth and go to sleep.

The next morning i wake up. I check the Celtic Heroes website. "Gelebron Arcane Sanctum."

To be continued... :lol:
Grats on your edl dagger and offhand! Oh, and on your necro kill! Oh, and by being officially named a celtic heroes boss hehe (read the guidelines nub)
Level 220 mage- InnerCircle of Rhiannon
Necro, proteus, unox kills :D
http://www.celticheroes.net/profile.php?hero=runvs