Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Design a Spring Weapon - Win Unique Fashion

This will be sent as an email, because I cannot attach the photo.

Herne's Hunting Bow - This wooden bow was found deep in the forest at the foot of an ancient oak. Herne himself was said to have wielded this bow when he hunted with the King.
This mythical bow grants the wielder the ability to design his arrows to make them be shot with higher accuracy and penetrate deeper, adding 5 skill points to "Steady Aim" and 5 skill points to "Sharpen Weapons".
*Ostara 2015* *Important Item*
Slot - Main Hand
One Handed
Piercing Damage - 145
Attack Speed - 2400
Weight - 15
Level Requirement - 150
Class Requirement - Ranger
50 Strength
50 Focus
Bow Ability - 300
Ranged Combat Ability - 150

(Herne used to hunt alongside King George II. He was renowned for his knowledge and skill of both hunting and carpentry.)
Last edited by TehGuyGaming on Tue May 05, 2015 11:15 am, edited 5 times in total.
~ TehGuyGaming ~

Main Lvl 125 Warrior TehGuy
~ Belenus ~ Clansman of Sylph ~

POWER OF THE TOWER

Push Dagger's Of Defiler

180 Pierce Damage
2250 Attack Speed
Two Handed(Duel Dagger's)
300 Crush Resistance
Level 210 Requirement!
This weapon bursts of energy from the forge of the tower, will increase your total damage by 20%

LongBow of Defile(Tactical Look)
140 Pierce Damage
2400 AttackSpeed
OneHanded
300 Crush Resistane
Level 210 Requirement
This weapon bursts of energy from the forge of the tower, will increase your total damage by 20%

I imagine the weapons to be bursting from the pure energy and storm power of the tower, coursing through the cold steel
Last edited by Soromon on Sat Apr 25, 2015 3:28 pm, edited 11 times in total.
Attachments
Long_Bow.jpg
Long_Bow.jpg (22.99 KiB) Viewed 9333 times
push_spear.jpg
(I imagine it bursting with an Aura and maybe sharper)
push_spear.jpg (10.63 KiB) Viewed 9333 times
Anyonymous

]Ostara's bane axe

Forged in the fires of Belisama for the goddess, Ostara. It was soaked in death adder venom for hundreds of years. Uses the novelty ability.

Stats
Slash damage: 110
Poison damage: 55
Attack speed: 2950
Armour: 90
Defence: 120
Level requirement: 120
Slot: Main hand
One handed
Proc chance: 10%
Proc skill: deadly night shade (70 poison damage per sec, for 45 seconds)
Infinite uses
Gives skill: Thorn shield (100 pierce damage)
Weight: 13
Last edited by Mozar on Mon Apr 27, 2015 11:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Attachments
11163574_10205051313460147_924768251_o.jpg
11163574_10205051313460147_924768251_o.jpg (54.53 KiB) Viewed 9332 times

Exiled Queen's Dagger of the Iron Rose

*Ostara 2015* This weapon was forged from the petals of the Queen's personal iron rose garden by the finest craftsman in all the land. It has been imbued with spring magic dealing bonus heat damage.

*Important Item*
Slot: Main Hand
One Handed
Piercing Damage: 109
Heat Damage: 40
Attack Speed: 1950
Proc Skill: Queen's Smite (1000 Heat Damage)
Proc Chance: 2%
Level required: 170
Weight: 9
Attachments
Spring Competition.jpg
Spring Competition.jpg (64.13 KiB) Viewed 9323 times
Cloudchaser - Level 182 Rogue - Mythology - Rosmerta

The Ostara Sword

This rare sword is recovered from the loot of a mighty dragon and rare dragon named Emberdrake omega . It gives the skill which adds 300 poison damage to your attacks for 10 seconds.This sword is the only one of its kind.It glows with a beautiful radiance.

slot: mainhand
one handed
Slashing Damage: 250
Attack Speed: 2100
Class Requirement: Warrior
Level Requirement: 200
Proc: Razor leaf :it adds 300 poison damage to your attacks for 10 seconds.
Proc Chance: 10%
Last edited by blasterblade1 on Sat May 02, 2015 8:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Attachments
IMG-20150425-WA0024.jpg
IMG-20150425-WA0024.jpg (36.67 KiB) Viewed 9312 times
blasterblade
world- herne
level-224+
Clan-LazyDrunks

My entry is a bow given to rangers who complete a series of challenges for the god of trees, Robur. The quests would involve areas such as lirs, castle, otherworld and carrowmore with various task to complete. ex: gather 15 silk from the jade spiders in carrowmore (for the line). collect 5 of the strongest saplings from otherworld ashborn, quickthorn and oakhearts (for the bow body). gather leather strips and flowers to create dye for the leather from a craft worker in castle (for the grip). and finally lirs being where Robur himself resides awaiting heroes to take his quests. I did research to ensure this would fit the celtic heroes theme with the drops from various zones and the background history of Robur being indeed the celtic/ gaulish god of trees.

Description

Roburs Resplendent Bow:
This powerful bow is blessed by the tree god Robur. The bow faintly shimmers with spring warmth, the divine essence of Robur himself.
Gives the aura of Roburs Protection, which increases your armor by 200 when equipped.

slot: main hand
onehanded
piercing dmg: 160
speed: 3000
important item
no trade
class req: ranger
level requirement: 200

alsooooo: I really suck at resizing and don't know if it reduced image quality x.x
Attachments
rsz_photo_3.jpg
rsz_photo_3.jpg (274.58 KiB) Viewed 9284 times
Insperatus: 222 ranger, Mischief: 215 rogue ,Loredancer: 162 mage, VexedVixen: 202 druid -Sulis-
Insper: 188 ranger, Insperatus, 142: rouge, Honey Bee: 105 druid -Nuada-

My entry is a bow given to rangers who complete a series of challenges for the god of trees, Robur. The quests would involve areas such as lirs, castle, otherworld and carrowmore with various task to complete. ex: gather 15 silk from the jade spiders in carrowmore (for the line). collect 5 of the strongest saplings from otherworld ashborn, quickthorn and oakhearts (for the bow body). gather leather strips and flowers to create dye for the leather from a craft worker in castle (for the grip). and finally lirs being where Robur himself resides awaiting heroes to take his quests. I did research to ensure this would fit the celtic heroes theme with the drops from various zones and the background history of Robur being indeed the celtic/ gaulish god of trees.

Description

Roburs Resplendent Bow:
This powerful bow is blessed by the tree god Robur. The bow faintly shimmers with spring warmth, the divine essence of Robur himself.
Gives the aura of Roburs Protection, which increases your armor by 200 when equipped.

onehanded
important item
no trade

alsooooo: I really suck at resizing and don't know if it reduced image quality x.x
+1
Join "The Walking Dead Discussion!"|[Game]Picture Count 1,2,3...!|[Game]PotatoFlix!
" I forgive you Mountain :3 "

Soromon, you can't use pictures that aren't yours this competition.
T-Rhe, use the iOS 8 crop feature which allows you to resize it, choose 2:8
★ℚʊɛɛɳ øƒ Ғɑṩɧɪøɳ
iOS Player since 2011
Name: Killerado
World: Morrigan
I'm a Forums Guide, if you need help feel free to PM me
Rainbow Color
ケルトの戦士 (Keruto no senshi, Celtic Warriors)
Esquilax is the best!

Description

Roburs Resplendent Bow:

onehanded
important item
no trade

do you use copics? that looks awesome
Hogana (Retired)
I creep around the forums.