Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Design a Spring Weapon - Win Unique Fashion

My entry is a bow given to rangers who complete a series of challenges for the god of trees, Robur. The quests would involve areas such as lirs, castle, otherworld and carrowmore with various task to complete. ex: gather 15 silk from the jade spiders in carrowmore (for the line). collect 5 of the strongest saplings from otherworld ashborn, quickthorn and oakhearts (for the bow body). gather leather strips and flowers to create dye for the leather from a craft worker in castle (for the grip). and finally lirs being where Robur himself resides awaiting heroes to take his quests. I did research to ensure this would fit the celtic heroes theme with the drops from various zones and the background history of Robur being indeed the celtic/ gaulish god of trees.

Description

Roburs Resplendent Bow:
This powerful bow is blessed by the tree god Robur. The bow faintly shimmers with spring warmth, the divine essence of Robur himself.
Gives the aura of Roburs Protection, which increases your armor by 200 when equipped.

slot: main hand
onehanded
piercing dmg: 160
speed: 3000
important item
no trade
class req: ranger
level requirement: 200

alsooooo: I really suck at resizing and don't know if it reduced image quality x.x
do you use copics? that looks awesome
I use winsor & newton brand watercolor set :0 and thank you!
Insperatus: 222 ranger, Mischief: 215 rogue ,Loredancer: 162 mage, VexedVixen: 202 druid -Sulis-
Insper: 188 ranger, Insperatus, 142: rouge, Honey Bee: 105 druid -Nuada-

There are many neat ideas that we can use that include the gods of the celts. I have thought about using Lugh and Robor, and if you saw my post I am using Herne, god of the wild hunt

I really like the one about Robor that was posted by Insperatus
~ TehGuyGaming ~

Main Lvl 125 Warrior TehGuy
~ Belenus ~ Clansman of Sylph ~

This mighty spear was taken by Lugh which belonged to Pisear. It was emblazoned with icy, fiery, magic runes.

Level 180:
Slot: offhand
Heat/Magic/Ice Damage: 375
Strength: 100
Dexterity: 100
Attack: 200
Weight: 15

Poison Damage: 100
Piercing Damage: 40
Dexterity: 100
35/35 regen

Level 200:
Slot: offhand
Heat/Magic/Ice Damage: 450
Strength: 200
Dexterity: 200
Attack: 250

Poison Damage: 120
Piercing Damage: 60
Dexterity: 120
40/40 regen
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (206.6 KiB) Viewed 9650 times

Spring in Gaelic is Earrach! So weapon designs will be "Earrach"!

Each weapon will have a slight green sheen to it (not a glow) with a green mist surrounding the weapons and gently falling to the ground. In my mind the mist smells like spring flowers...

I am not good at designs (lol) but the weapons would be on the minimalist side. Nothing big, clunky or shinny. For example the bow would be like Legolas' bow in LotR (http://www.medievalcollectibles.com/ima ... UC3070.png). So, instead of pics i'll just post the stats and the thought process.

They are a group of weapons designed to work with each other, the weapons each have a special effect / skill for their class which compliments the effects from the other classes weapons. And since it is Earrach (Spring) the skills and effects are all about healing and rejuvenation. All have a level requirement of 190.

Sword of Earrach
Dmg: 170
Del: 2950
+200 Vitality
Proc Skill 5% Boon of Earrach: +1000 HP AE effect to all party members
Bandage Wounds Skill level +25
Meditate Skill level +25
Recuperate Skill level +25

Dagger of Earrach
Dmg: 125
Del: 2000
+200 Strength
Proc Skill 5% Invocation of Earrach: +1000 Energy AE effect to all party members
Meditate Skill level +25

Bow of Earrach
Dmg: 175
Del: 3000
+200 Dexterity
Prc Skill 5% Gift of Earrach: +500 HP and +500 Energy AE effect to all party members
Meditate Skill level +25

Totem of Earrach
Dmg: 115
Del: 3100
+200 Focus
Gives Skill: Benediction of Earrach: +100 regen per tick for 30 secs, 40 sec cool down on skill.
Meditate Skill level +25

Wand of Earrach
Dmg: 115
Del: 3100
+200 Focus
Gives Skill: Consecration of Earrach: +100 energy per tick for 30 secs, 40 sec cool down on skill.
Meditate Skill level +25
A n e x a n d e r
Ranger of Avalon
When you are dead, you don't know you are dead. It is difficult only for others. It is the same when you are stupid.

Sorry for not being able to add a picture but i cant make one because im on a holiday atm, ill just describe my weapon a bit.
The staff has a long handle with a bright yellow rope wrapped around it, it also has runes depicting the sun and light on the handle. The main part of the wand is the top which consists of a circle with 3D sun in the middle of it. The sun shines bright and the circle is filled with runes.

Solar staff of belenus.
This staff has been gifted to the most powerfull apprentices of belenus, god of the sun. It wields the power of the sun in its crystal heart.
Heat damage: 200
Gives skill: blinding sun
(Not sure about attack speed but as its a wand not that important)
Level requirement: 190
The skill blinding sun calls forth the energies of the sun and blinds all enemies in a 7m radius around the user, stunning them for 1second and lowering attack and defense by 2500 for 30 seconds.
The skill takes 2seconds to cast and has a 1m cooldown.
(Best drawing possible for me atm:
*\ it horrific, dont judge me, or do i dont really care
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (194.91 KiB) Viewed 9567 times
JelleB 82 ranger (retired)
TheHealOfGod (finally)109+ druid
some other noob accounts
herne

Weapon name: Magik Boomerang of The Hunt
Hand crafted by a band of great hunters, this boomerang has small chance to use hit a target with 1200 magic damage and grants Paralyzing Strike that immobilizes its target for 8 seconds.
Slot: Main Hand
One Handed
Blunt Damage: 65
Attack speed: 4500
Proc skill: 10% chance
Grants skill: Paralyzing Strike (50 second cooldown)
Uses Novelty Ability
Weight: 3.
Level required: 130
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (88.3 KiB) Viewed 9502 times
Falamer/210 Mage/Mabon/Myrmidon
-/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/-
{MYRM FTW!!!}
-/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/-

*Reserved spot*

I decided to make one for most weapons... Enjoy :)

According to Wikipedia there is a celtic goddess named artio, goddess of nature. That is what my items are about, spring nature.

Heres the stats

Majestic Butterly Wings
*spring 2015* These butterfly wings increase your movement speed by 85%, health and energy regen by 80 and can unleash 'Spring Fever' which deals 1500 fire damage. Grant 'cloak of the rainbow' which surrounds you in butterflies completely protecting you for 15 seconds. Use Novelty Ability
Two Handed
Slashing Damage: 30
Fire Damage: 150
Attack speed: 3000
Proc Skill: Spring Fever
Proc Chance: 10%
Gives Skill: Cloak of the Rainbow
Level Requirement: 125
Resist heat, cold, and magic by 275
Weight: 10

Dagger of Artio
*spring 2015* this dagger was taken from Artio, the Gaulish bear goddess of wilderness. It adds 1,000 damage to the skill, Quick Strike.
One Handed
Piercing damage: 150
Heat damage: 100
Attack speed: 1900
Dagger: 750
*Important Item*
Class required: Rogue
Level Requirement: 190
Weight: 10

Bow of Artio
*spring 2015* this bow was taken from Artio, the Gaulish bear goddess of wilderness. It adds 1,000 damage to the skill, Long Shot.
Slot: main hand
One Handed
Piercing Damage: 160
Attack speed: 2,150
Bow: 750
*Important Item*
Class required: Rogue
Level requirement: 190

Nature Grimoire of Artio
*spring 2015* this Grimoire was taken from Artio, the Gaulish bear goddess of wilderness. It adds 1,000 damage to the skill, Strangling Vines.
One Handed
Crushing Damage: 100
Attack Speed: 2,500
Totem: 750
*important item*
Class required: druid
Weight: 8

Flaming Grimoire of Artio
*spring 2015* this Grimoire was taken from Artio, the Gaulish bear goddess of wilderness. It adds 1,000 damage to the skill, Firestorm.
One Handed
Crushing Damage: 100
Attack Speed: 2,500
Wand: 750
*important item*
Class required: mage
Weight: 8

Sword of Artio
*spring 2015* this sword was taken from Artio, the Gaulish bear goddess of wilderness. It adds 1,000 damage to the skill, Pummel.
One Handed
Slashing Damage: 175
Attack Speed: 2,300
Sword: 750
*important item*
Class required: warrior
Weight: 20

Edit: changed stats
is this a typo? because the bow of artio says it requires rogue?