Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Competition: Win an exclusive Mount!

I call it, "The Throne".

Just kidding, here's my idea of a mount based off an otherworld eye. Yes, the picture is a pile of poop, but when you have about 20 minutes and just pixlr that's about as good as it gets.

Basically you sit on top of an eye and it holds onto your legs. I'm sure if I was somewhat of a professional it would like fantastic but bear with me here.
I'd say the better the mount then the better the effects, the bigger it gets, and the more vibrant the colour.
Damn i was really hopeing for a floating golden toilet.
XxsilencexX- lvl 187+ rogue(main)
Scoutshooter- lvl 145+ ranger(retired)
Blastshooter- lvl 105+ mage(PvP)
World- Taranis
Clan- Pride

Hello my fellow players,this is my mount design.I will go straight to the most expensive version of the mount,I call it the soul blade series.the main sword is the big one which the person rides on,the smaller rotating blades will fly at the enemy dealing dmg
name:Arch-Angel's soul blades
Description:with permission from the celtic gods,humans were allowed to replicate the legendary sword fragarach,the sword of air.the blades are empowered to combat the forces of the dark
Stats
Poison dmg:25
Slashing dmg:75
Attack spd:3000
Proc skill:blade rush
Proc chance:20%
Provides 80% movement spd and 30% percent camouflage and with 40 energy and health Regens
Skill blade rush:all swords rush forward simultaneously,shredding the opponents armor and resistance,dealing X dmg and Y bleeding dmg afterwards for Z number of seconds.
My drawing isn't that good but the idea is original.Tyvm!
Last edited by Ardentblaze on Tue Aug 05, 2014 8:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Attachments
DSC_0038_opt.jpg
DSC_0038_opt.jpg (34.67 KiB) Viewed 2819 times

This is a new system for the mounts. This system will make it so you buy eggs which hatch into pets and then lvl up and grow up into mounts.

There would be 20 levels, it would take a certain amount of time for the egg to hatch And then you would level it up, the pet levels up while it helps you in battle, it would unlock a skill at level 5, 10, and 20. When it reaches level 10 it would become an adult it would become rideable. Then you can keep leveling it up for more damage.

For my example i used a dragon:

The egg:
image.jpg

Flaming egg
Important item
Level requirement: 150 ( this is because its does higher damage than the user if they're lvl 1. There could be other mounts for lower levels)
Hatch time: 1day( it will take 1 day to hatch

The hatchling:
image.jpg

Now you can name your "pet" call it what ever you'd like.

The pet would be placed in a new slot or can be called from by clicking use from your inventory. The hatch ling follows you around and when you engage in battle this pet would help you by dealing 50 pierce damage and an attack speed of 3500.

Each level it gains the pierce damage is increased by 5 and increases the attack speed by 50 so at level 10 it has 95 pierce damage and 3050 attack speed, and at level 20 it would have 145 pierce damage and 2550 attack speed.

When this hatchling reaches level 5 it would unlock the skill "dragon's fury".

Dragon's fury:

Cool down: 60 seconds.

It would do a series of slashing attacks it would be instant cast, this skill does more damage if the pet is higher level.

Adult:
image.jpg

When the dragon reaches level 10 it becomes rideable but you can still use it as a pet it also unlocks the skill called "flame dash".

Flame dash:

Cool down: 120 seconds.

This skill allows the dragon to dash at a selected target and deal heavy heat damage to it. This skill gets stronger as the dragon levels up it does up do 1500 heat damage at level 10 and gains 200 heat damage per level so 3500 damage at level 20.

When the dragon is level 10 you can mount it, it has a speed of 80% and when mounted it gives you a cloak called fiery aurora which does heat damage to any one who attacks you.

Each level after 10 the mount gains 2% speed and more damage to fiery aurora. At level 20 the speed would be 100%.

Champion:

(Drawing a dragon with armor is hard :( )

A champion ranked dragon means it is lvl 20 and is maxed out. When a dragon reaches this rank the gods award it with armor. (Idk thinking of some lore lol)

The dragon also unlocks a skill called "blaze of glory"

Blaze of Glory

Cool down: 300 seconds.

This skill deals up to 2000 heat damage and then burns the target which does 1000 damage per tick for 15 seconds.

After the dragon is max level its stats would be

100% speed boost
145 pierce damage
2550 attack speed
Gives skill: Dragon's fury
Gives skill: Flame dash
Gives skill Blaze of Glory

This is my idea for a mount system that would be really cool and it would a good way to add a dragon because just to be realistic I don't think a dragon would just let you ride it unless if you raised it. Hope this idea would be considered by OTM and hope you enjoyed reading this post.

Thank you and good luck to everyone else participating in this contest. :)

I used this video as a reference while drawing the dragons. :arrow: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=cjVSXFnYbA4
Best idea so far. +1
I am a Forum guide need any help? Private message me --HERE

The mount/stuff gives:

Increases Movement:100%
Camouflage:50%
Increase health and energy regen:50 each
Slashing Damage:50
Heat damage:80
Attack Speed:4000
Weight:20

My details:
Name:AngelNature
Class:Druid
LVL:150
World:Herne

The mount/stuff gives:

Increase Movement:100%
Camouflage:50%
Increase health and energy regen:50 each
Slashing Damage:50
Heat Damage:80
Attack speed:4000
weight:20
Lvl requirement:Non( I think everyone deserve to have this,even the low lvl :) )

My details:

Name:AngelNature
Class:Druid
LVL:150
World:Herne
Last edited by AngelNature on Wed Aug 06, 2014 4:15 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Attachments
image.jpg
This mount called as Nagendra Fire DragonStuff

Hope all of you like it!:)
image.jpg (125.51 KiB) Viewed 2719 times

This is really bad drawing sorry: I was thinking like a big spirit falcon; (kind of see through) maybe just a little smaller. But it's just an idea do with it what you want :)
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (228 KiB) Viewed 2764 times

This is a "mount" (loosely interpreted) for everyone who enjoys camping.

I call it the Corlea Tent "Mount", because some archaeologists are thought to have discovered some remains of old Celtic tents near Corlea Road.

The idea for this mount is that it'd be the Celtic equivalent of a Winnebago -- not much good for attacking, but really great if you want defense. So while it'd have the typical range of speedss, it'd also have an added bonus -- when you have it equipped and remain stationary, after 1 tick (similar to meditate) the "mount" begins to function like a camping tent: regen health and energy, increase armor and defense. This last feature would be especially nice at places like 180 troll and 200 event boss, to prevent damage to yourself when a friend comes along to smack one of the guards (at 200, say) or entice one of the trolls into your vicinity.

Aaaaaand ... better to embrace the idea of "Camping Heroes" than shy away from it. Let some irony into the game, OTM!!!
Attachments
ZorbMount2.JPG
ZorbMount2.JPG (240.8 KiB) Viewed 2590 times
Zorba
Mage 197
Clan Pride
World Taranis