Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Holiday Screenshot Contest - Giving Thanks

They were brilliant people who made this game because after a hard and tiring daythis is a great pastime for me. I also love the clan because they often make a good mood in raids. And this game opened the door for me to meet new friends from different parts of the world.

lyukaszokni mage 225 Fingal

lyukaszokni -225- fire Mage - Fingal

I’m thankful for having come across this game. It’s such a fun way to spend time with my friends. Getting to enjoy all the different aspects of the game such as fashion, fishing, cooking, bossing or just unwinding with the picturesque surroundings that Celtic has to offer.
A very Happy Thanksgiving!

Belle Power - Rosmerta

Greetings everyone, I am unquestionably thankful for the community across Mabon and Celtic Heroes as a whole. Since registering in 2012, I have had an unfathomable number of experiences that have made memories that will last a lifetime. Along the way, I've made friends in-game that have transferred over in-real-life. I have had the exciting opportunity to share my in-game memories with all servers on YouTube, and I am so thankful for the positive support everyone has given me (despite my abrupt departures and returns). Celtic Heroes is more than just a game; it is a portal into an alternative universe. Finally, I am thankful for the creators and the team currently running our servers; this "portal" would be closed without you.

Thank you, and I hope you guys enjoy this little edit of me and my Pheonix.

Name: Deadshadows
World: Mabon
DeadShadows
Mabon
Level: 226+ Mage
Level: 130 Rogue
Level: 190+ Druid
Level: 100+ Warrior (DeadLevels)
Clan: Nova
YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/deadshadows

First gelebron for RTF!

I am very thankful for this group of players who have made the entire experience of playing a lot more fun. We have been through rough times and plenty of drama but we still stick by each other and for each other and thats what I appreciate the most about them. Can't wait for all the things that lie ahead for us :)

Name: BlueDaBeast
Class: Rogue
Level: 222
Server: Morrigan
BlueDaBeast - Lvl 222 Rogue
Adii - Lvl 221 Ranger
Frostborn - Lvl 220 Mage
Parashu - Lvl 220 Warrior
Rith - Lvl 216 Druid
Morrigan :)