Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Holiday Screenshot Contest - Giving Thanks

I think this photo does well to include most of the things I’m thankful for, like all the hard work Onethumb has put in over the last 10 years making sure we have support that listens, great gameplay, constant content updates, new areas, new bosses, great drops, an exciting end game, seasonal events, great fashion, great visuals, great wings and great competition! But Im also thankful that my brother and I have had such a great game we’ve been able to play together for the last 10 years even while we’re not together, and lastly, I wanna thank this little legend Raymond the Reindeer for always having my back! Here’s to years to come, keep it up Onethumb!

222 Rouge StabToKill
220 Warrior Convicted
World, Crom!

I am thankful for all of the wonderful friends and great memories I have made through Celtic Heroes. After 7 years of playing, I still come back and the game never ceases to amaze me. Although I am seen in the castle a lot (and this may be seen as a bad thing lol) I love hanging out with people and making new friends. These friendships create bonds that go further than just Celtic Heroes as they introduce me to new games, cultures, languages and food. Over the years I have seen people come and go however when old friends pop up, we talk like they never left.

Celtic Heroes has a spot close to my heart. I can sit on Celtic Heroes for hours just playing and talking to people and no other game can do that for me. I’d like to thank the Celtic Heroes staff and community for making this all possible!

223 Warrior
Vinny3019
Lugh

I am thankful for the friendships I have made because of Celtic Heroes. I have made many online friends in my 9 years of playing, but my best friend (the guy in the photo with me) I met on Sulis, we have played together since 2012 and have so many good memories of this game.
In 2016 we actually met in real life and have been best friends ever since. We now play together on Rosmerta.
Thank you Celtic Heroes for being a wonderful pastime for me during the past 9 years.

Server: Rosmerta
Main: Crackalackin 223 Rogue
Alt 1: StickyQuickie 201 Ranger
Alt 2: ShadyBandaid 165 Druid
Last edited by ShadyCracka on Wed Nov 24, 2021 12:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

I’m thankful for my clan mates that always make the game great for each other. We all need each other equally and we help each other be more successful as players, and as a clan!

In this photo, it is such a moment where I am recieving the big hit from the boss! Great effects and Fun times!

tRb, a Taranis Rogue

Why do I play Celtic Heroes? Because after ten years of activity, my adventure has only started. There are always more relationships to build, bosses to slay, gear to obtain, and victories to achieve. I am thankful for Dal Riata being a world where there is always something to log for, and for its beautiful landscapes in which we can enjoy our adventures together.

Regenleif ~ Taranis

World Taranis

- Regenleif -
Rachmaninoff
Aedin Flameborn

Former Leader in theILLUMINATI, Aeon, and Taranis United

I am a Guide! If you need any tips/help/advice, Click Here to send me a message!

I am thankful to have stumbled across Celtic Heroes 10 years ago. I find myself always coming back for more whether it be the pvp, farming, bossing with clannies, merching , or just sitting in castle with friends. I’ve tried many MMOs but could never find myself playing it no where near as much as I seem to come back to this game. I feel lucky to have experience the ups and downs of this game and can’t wait for more to come!

ZlayerZ, lvl 228 warrior, Lugh
Last edited by ZlayerZ on Tue Nov 23, 2021 8:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Celtic heroes is one of my favorite mmmos of all time...and as we look to celebrate moments and things we are grateful for, I cant help but feel we all benefit from this...truly legendary, an invisible ash
Firemutant (160 warr)
Lugh

So many memories from the last seven years. From levelling up in ow,and raged gnarlroots, to being the first full DG ranger on Donn. But I never would have done any of it without my wonderful clannies. Some who are sadly no longer with us, but will always be with us in spirit and will not be forgotten.

Arrolistia, Level 230 Ranger, Clan Concordiia Server Donn
Level 226 Rogue Sneakalistia, Proud General of Concordiia, Donn
Level 230 Ranger Arrolistia Doch Gul ranger
Level 222 Druid Healalistia
Level 222 Warrior Killalistia
Level 221 Mage Arcanalistia

I am thankful for many things this Thanksgiving, but I am most thankful for the friends and community from my clan Nova! I had taken a break from CH for 3 years and had just started playing again the beginning of this year. I had always dreamed of getting my DochGul armor but thought it impossible from my prior years of playing the game. I approached the leaders of Nova and voiced my concerns before joining. I’ve now been in Nova 7months and 10days, and with hard work and the help of the clan I will be receiving the last piece of dg I need for my set! Words cannot express how thankful I am to the good people of Nova. Thank you for everyone who helped make my clan photo possible last minute, sorry if you’re invisible, the game wouldn’t allow the 40+ people to be shown all at once :,) Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Mabons favorite tank :p, Holmes
229 Warrior