Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Holiday Screenshot Contest - Giving Thanks

Hello Heroes!

With the holidays quickly moving upon us, we're kicking things off with a screenshot contest titled, 'Giving Thanks'. We want to see what you are thankful for in Celtic Heroes, whether that's the powerful BT helm that dropped, your friends and clan members, or shaking up the status quo like EBK. Submit your screenshot of why you play Celtic Heroes!

We will pick 19 total winners (one per server) and award each player a Sparkling White Decennial fashion set! Any player with an account in good standing can enter.

One entry per person. Posting more than 1 reply or using multiple forum accounts may disqualify you. You may not enter for multiple servers.

Start Date: 18th November, 2021
End Date: 23rd November, 2021
Prize: 19x Sparkling White Decennial Sets (one per server, per person).

Congratulations to the following winners!!!

Giving Thanks Screenshot Contest

Congratulations to the following winners of our Giving Thanks Screenshot Contest!

Arawn - Soul Man
Balor - Mullan
Belenus - No Submissions Received.
Crom - StabToKill
Danu - Speco
Donn - Arrolistia
Epona - HotShots
Fingal - EliteZidane
Gwydion - Hubotwt
Herne - P0larice
Lir - No Submissions Received.
Lugh - AllDatJazz
Mabon - Holmes
Morrigan - BlueDaBeast
Nuada - Eliane
Rhiannon - Happy Healz
Rosmerta - Arsonist
Sulis - Iael
Taranis - Lucas41

Prizes will be delivered via in-game mail within 24 hours.

Good luck heroes!

Re: Holiday Screenshot Contest - Giving Thanks

I'm Thankful for the current clan I'm in for being very supportive and kind to everyone., And I'm Thankful for all the great memories i gathered while in this community, be it bad or good.
Appfan3 - Sulis - 195+ - SOJ

Tavern Cheese

I'm thankful for Tavern Cheese. I find it amusing and charming in its low poly way. It's a really big bit of cheese, who's it for? Ymir? Surely the tavern staff know not to leave cheese out like that or else it'll go hard. It's been sat there so long it likely could be used as an effective impromtu wood splitter. Thinking about it puts a smile on my face. There are other things that come close, like that creepy leg kicking dancing guy who is either outside the tavern or is replaced with an exact copy of someone next to them, and when the people in Farcrag castle melt into each other like eldritch horrors but those are noteworthy for being spooky, not amusing. The real winner for me though is that cheese.
If this somehow wins, send it to Luthais, Warrior on Epona.

I’m thankful, to many people in this game. I have been playing since 2013,2014. But over the times. I have experienced bad and good things. Regrets of losing dice, Sad by being scammed and almost quit. But the scammer left me my signature white hunter fashion. Since then, I keep working and playing. I do lose many things over the years. But, I gain more experience and improved my English skills. Thanks to people having conversation with me. People competing for gears teaches me how greedy people were and I leave them, now I live my peaceful life. It teaches me the value of love, being yourself and be confident in your decision. It teaches me many things that I never experienced before. This game was my childhood. Despite being bored at times. I love the world, Sulis. The scenery is relaxing at times. When I’m stressed from the real life work life.

Thank you for everything a Celtic heroes and the players of Sulis. I still being thankful to the staff keeping this game alive despite not having new contents. This shows compassion to us players.

Thank you everyone and everything, I experienced over half a decade of playing Celtic Heroes!!!

Character: Iael (Capital i not lowercase L)
Level: 211
Server: Sulis
Clan: Retribution
Class: Druid
Last edited by Laplace on Tue Nov 23, 2021 7:07 am, edited 2 times in total.
I hope that one day, I will be able to ascend to "Heaven".
Where I play guitar and violin along with sipping a tea.
In a beautiful and breathtaking place and to converse in many languages.
That is my dream. That is my "Heaven"

As I begin to ponder what I’m thankful for, I find myself drawn to the simple things. The warm glow of the tavern, the therapeutic repetition that comes with hours of cooking, and my beloved clan mates with whom I have the privilege of sharing my culinary creations. I appreciate you guys so much. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

Fierce Flame, 226 mage, Gwydion

I am thankful for my friends and family in RTF - screenshot from our first ever gele kill after countless practice runs and failed attempts. I am thankful for all the great memories made in morrigan over the years and can’t wait to see where it goes from here

-Kryptonnn, 225 warrior, morrigan :)

I'm thankful for my EBK family who was daring enough to play the way we wanted on Epona. I know it's generic, but the people in this clan are amazing despite some differences we may have. We are all friends and push each other to be the best we can, and though this may be a small game, these people give me something extra to look forward to when logging on.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Lagging , 221 Epona druid- clan EBK
Last edited by Lags on Fri Nov 19, 2021 3:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.