Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Holiday Screenshot Contest - Giving Thanks

Hey everyone,

I’d like to thank the academy - oh wait, this is CH, not the Oscars.

Within the game though, I’d definitely like to thank all the friends I’ve made along the way. I’ve been playing this game for so long but I really only started playing consistently since the pandemic started, and although the negatives of these few years outweigh the positives for the world, being able to play a game I love and interact with a lot of new people has really helped me to get through the past one and a half years.

Along the way, friends have come in various forms, including mentors who quit the game or play on different servers, someone who used to play that I initially considered as a rival but turned out to always have had my best interest in mind, and the countless friends who I still play with to this day and can rely on for advice in game or when it comes to real life. Although Danu is a server divided into 2 main factions, I don’t let the labels above player names determine what I think about them, and I look forward to creating more memories with more people on this game for years to come. I do hope that the future updates will bring us some amazing new content to facilitate this ;)

Eiji, level 225 ranger of Danu

Thank YOU hero, for following Brennan’s quest and joining this community! I express my gratitude towards all of you and Brennan the Mighty for introducing me to this game years ago, for a lot of fun memories and new friends across the servers. This time I will be embarking on a new adventure with people of Nuada.

With best wishes,
Eliane, level 161 mage from Nuada

Oh yea time to throw down some wholesome bars,

Thank Lugh for my Godly Bandage Wounds Brace, Revered Cranfir Spiritmare and Common Chickens, that is all... jk.

When it comes to CH there is an overwhelming amount of gratitude I hold for the game itself and the players it has produced. I feel as if I have grown and developed with CH over the past 10 years more so than any other game out there. CH has forever been a platform I can jump on to and forget about the worries of life outside, I'll never take that feeling for granted. I'm thankful for the people I have grown to know and love in and outside of my clan. There have been those that I've only started playing with over the past few years such as my Ascension clannies (Ach, Camo, Velo and Vult thank you for giving me a laugh every day) and others who I have known since the very beginning, (@Winter, appreciate you more than you know). I'm ever thankful to the people who no longer play but helped me get my footing (and mounts) back in 2011-2012 (Galadriel, I won't ever forget your support) and those who continue to still help me today. I could go on at the risk of being sappy but I'll leave it there for now, thank you for this amazing game and happy holidays!

Also as Soul Man said, mad props to the CH sound track, it'll eternally be a banger in my eyes.

E3 of Danu
Danu
E3: Rogue (223)
Annihilate: Rogue (200)

Shadow9: Warrior (222)
36O: Ranger (220)
On Ice: Ice Mage (220)
On Fire: Ice Fire (220)

Instagram: @celtic_tavern (I do daily uploads, feel free to come say hi)

Adventures of 10 years+ in Celtic Heroes has brought me an abundance of things to be thankful for. When I first began my journey on Danu I never expected the immense amount of joy that simply downloading a mobile MMO on my iPod would entail. First, I would like to give a huge thanks to the developers, admins and support team for providing such platform leading to the fun of this game, while also designing events and competitions to bring the community together. Next I would like to give a massive thanks to my clan Ascension for always kicking endgame bosses’ butts and sharing laughs along the way. Furthermore, the current leaders have transformed this clan that I previously created into a family of people I can always talk to, regardless of time or subject matter. The behind the scenes work from LadyNymeria, Trouble and Eragon involves a process that can get frustrating and tedious, however they can always be counted on to seek fairness and resolve any issues that may arise within the clan. In terms of my clan members, there is a specific group of heroes that I have become extremely close with, on a level that now reaches beyond just an iPhone game. Camodruid, E3, Velocity, and Achilleas have grown up with me over the many years that we have played together and I cannot explain it enough as to how thankful I am for them. Multiple times a week, if not everyday, we join calls together and discuss our Celtic Heroes play-through and real life activities, while sometimes even getting together on other games. It hurts me to think that without this game, I would have never met these long distance acquaintances. As an honorable mention I would also like to mention that I am thankful for Blaz, a former player whom has taught me a lot about respect and living life as I used to talk to him very frequently before he quit. On the other hand, I would like to say that I am thankful for my rivals, the foes who put up a fight against me and make competition fun and hence keeping the desire to play alive. Lastly, I would also like to thank my spirit bunny for keeping me alive during boss fights when there are no druids around to heal me. Thank you everyone for being a part of this wonderful adventure and I look forward to what the future has in store for all of us heroes out there!
Yours truly,
Vulture the support rogue of Danu.

P.S. Thank you to E3 for helping me get my screenshot. You are a legend!

Here is a screenshot of ephemeral after our first time killing bt. I will forever be thankful for the friendships that I have made along the way and will forever cherish the memories that I have made with these friends. I will also be forever thankful for the game that allowed us to make these bonds, Celtic heroes, and it will always be the biggest part of my childhood.
If I win please send the rewards to
GodlyRogue level 220 rogue on balor

I am thankful for the game as a whole and all the friends I’ve made here over the past 10 years. It takes something to keep me interested for such a long time period, almost half of my life, and the game is just that. The balance between teamwork and competition, the many friendly people along the way who fought with me and taught me to be decent at the game.
Moving from crom (2011-2015) to epona (2015-2020) and finally to Rhiannon, I have alot of great memories on all 3 servers and I’m looking forward to many more! My clan UNITY on Rhiannon feels like a second family and we are there for each other to help with ingame endeavours and talk about real life aswell. You guys are great ❤️
I’m also thankful for the occasional awesome drop and the associated burst of excitement that keeps me coming back to raid bosses again and again, enduring all the bad drops we get inbetween.

~Happy Healz, 228 Druid, Rhiannon
Happy Healz, Karotte and a whole lot of other names
I like cooking, fishing and rare stuff

I'm thankful that 4* bosses have a chance to drop quest items as my EDL set wouldn't be complete without it.

Finding this mobile game in late 2019 brought back memories of a gaming genre I hadn't played in for many years and made me realize how much I missed it. From starting out primarily playing solo and carefully navigating around each new area to stay alive. To friends and other players who helped me complete quests and provided guidance or items as I continued to progress. To clans I have been in who brought a whole new experience to this game for me with boss fights and logging for system resets.

It has been a wonderful 2 years and looking forward to more.

Mqsho, 222 Warrior, Lugh

I am thankful for Resurrection Idols. I die a lot. It is extremely nice to have an instant revive and not having to run all the way back to a raid or specific spot. Idols are unsung heroes in CH!

Name: Arsonist
Server: Rosmerta
Class: lvl224 Mage