Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Holiday Screenshot Contest - Giving Thanks

Hello there, I'm truly thankful for all the fun times and memories I had with all the people I've encountered while playing Celtic Heroes. The game has helped me get through tough times of stress and boredom, by having my friends/family around both here and real life. It's a great time killer as well it helps me relax and fall asleep, when I need a nap with the backround music of Farcrag Castle :lol: . Thank you all for the hard work you guys had put in this wonderful mmorpg, keep it up. My first memory of playing was back in Dec 10, 2014 on and off, but now I found myself at home with the people of Awarn and with a good clan - Dawn.

Name: Soul Man
Class Warrior
Level: 228
Server: Arawn
Clan: Dawn
Last edited by Celtic Heroes on Mon Nov 22, 2021 5:55 am, edited 2 times in total.

Collecting forbidden scrolls, running all the way down to Snorri and Mordris before the new leystone was implemented, chicken chasing and more … all of which I could not have done without Maximus, my Cranfir Spiritmare.

He’s been with me since the time of his release and I am very thankful for him, he is by far the best looking horse in the game. I’m surprised he’s still alive despite me not ever feeding him and the amount of hours I spend trotting around on him. However, I’d like to think he is thankful for me too.

HotShots, 227 ranger, Epona

I want to thank for 10 years of incredible fun. The game has developed so great.
Below I attached a picture of the second castle with one of the most stylish mounts ever, the sultan carpet. The graphics have greatly improved since then.
The hat worn on the picture derives from the first hat quest ever.
Celtic Heroes was and still is the best MMORPG in my opinion. The chat system, the auction house, the pets, the mounts: It contains everything a mobile game should contain.
During the past 10 years I have met many friends.
The introduction of new areas has always been exciting. I still recall someone shouting "There is even a castle!", when Shalemont Ravine was introduced.
It was great to be a part of the story. Thanks for all.

Cery - lvl 225 rogue - Crom

I’m thankful for only one thing this year as when it started out amazing it slowly became a decline into debt, sadness and other things however the one thing I am greatful for is my pet street rat as even though no matter how many times I eat him to stay alive he comes back happier than ever… he is quite literally a life saver by sacrificing his own life over and over again *nom nom* … there we go just ate him again

**BkXwarrior 221warrior on epona**

I’m thankful that this game gave me the chance to interact and meet with people from all across the world. Since I’ve started, I’ve met so many people; some stayed, some left, and new ones emerged. Being able to act silly like in the pic above or talk with them like they were an irl friend is something that I’ll always remember about the game. It didn’t matter what level you were or if you were “true eg”; there were people there that helped you forget about any troubles you had irl and just relax and have fun. When I look back on Celtic heroes, I’m not going to remember who I outkilled, how many godlys I have, or arbitrary things like that; it’ll always be the silly fun moments like above. So once again, I thank everyone involved in the game for helping me meet these wonderful people!
Speco 226 warrior danu
Speco: Warrior lvl 225
Spero: Ranger lvl 223
Spoocee: Rogue (locker) 190
Clan: Kindred
Danu

Thankful for meeting my awesome clannies #ConcordiiaFamily. been a long road and still going strong. Always good to get to know people even though not meeting irl but seems like we've known each other forever. Their isnt no i in team so we made this happen together glad to be part of the clan and also game since Celtic Heroes made this happen.

**Blu3 proud ice mage lvl 226**
#CONCORDIIA #Donn

I’m happy for all the years of fun gameplay Celtic Heroes has given:) Peaceful times and competitive times, I’ve always had a blast playing this awesome game. Whether I lock battled you or fought alongside you, it’s been fun knowing we are all here because we enjoy playing this game. I’ve never found another mmo quite like this one where I found the bossing strategies and necessary teamwork to be so much fun, and the Celtic theme is something unique that I fell in love with since it’s first release. Thank you for the amazing game!!

-AllDatJazz, 234 Druid, Lugh
AllDatJazz, 234 Druid ~ Chieftain of Pegasus ~ Lugh