Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: which clan is stronger?

#51
We're not quiet lol, much different when in the clan. Also everyone is needed at raid, dont want to make anyone feel less valued, especially since we do bosses that require more players. As for dls Elem only camps snorri so rest is up to Ronin and Sylph.

To avoid misunderstanding Elem is from lvl 190. Just join where its fun, Ive been in the clan that has been the rival before Ronin, I didnt enjoy it for very long, left it and stayed clanless until I was offered to join Elem.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

Re: which clan is stronger?

#53
IMO what makes Elem so much stronger is moral terrptitude, while being nice to people is well "nice" it's not a requirement it's not nessacary for a strong moral fiber. Elem sets a clear line about what's acceptable on the server and what's not. Meaning that there is an expectation of honesty and of upholding a certain decency required for an online game to really function. While things like "being nice" aren't required they are encouraged, what is required is honesty. No scamming, being forthright about all your Alts, not haphazardly sharing toons, no dicing, etc. It's not to say some participate in these activities while in clan but if they do they must keep it secret or they will be kicked no matter how valuable to the clan they are. Where Ronin consistently blows it is by accepting just about anyone no matter how sorted their past, it creates an environment where moraless people take advantage of the server over and over. For instance many times Ronins have had huge setbacks from being scammed and toons accessed because they are short sighted in accepting server rejects like Mdot ( whitecross, dusk, pitch) and infamous scammer and scumbag Finalblow. Also toons that we're previously owned and accessed by shady people are accepted which sets the stage for scammers reaccessing those toons. Also they allow members to purchase stolen and scammed gear when it suits them perpetuating the cycle of scumbaggery. So a scammer can play the game work their way up through elem , sell their gear and/or toon to Ronin for actual $ and repeat. Many times these same scumbags take advantage of Ronin too by getting to know them, accessing toons, yards yada. The aninimity of the game and an open door policy reguardless of past by Ronin are to blame for the majority of bs on the server. If you want a good clean clan go Elem.

Re: which clan is stronger?

#54
Ballr wrote:IMO what makes Elem so much stronger is moral terrptitude, while being nice to people is well "nice" it's not a requirement it's not nessacary for a strong moral fiber. Elem sets a clear line about what's acceptable on the server and what's not. Meaning that there is an expectation of honesty and of upholding a certain decency required for an online game to really function. While things like "being nice" aren't required they are encouraged, what is required is honesty. No scamming, being forthright about all your Alts, not haphazardly sharing toons, no dicing, etc. It's not to say some participate in these activities while in clan but if they do they must keep it secret or they will be kicked no matter how valuable to the clan they are. Where Ronin consistently blows it is by accepting just about anyone no matter how sorted their past, it creates an environment where moraless people take advantage of the server over and over. For instance many times Ronins have had huge setbacks from being scammed and toons accessed because they are short sighted in accepting server rejects like Mdot ( whitecross, dusk, pitch) and infamous scammer and scumbag Finalblow. Also toons that we're previously owned and accessed by shady people are accepted which sets the stage for scammers reaccessing those toons. Also they allow members to purchase stolen and scammed gear when it suits them perpetuating the cycle of scumbaggery. So a scammer can play the game work their way up through elem , sell their gear and/or toon to Ronin for actual $ and repeat. Many times these same scumbags take advantage of Ronin too by getting to know them, accessing toons, yards yada. The aninimity of the game and an open door policy reguardless of past by Ronin are to blame for the majority of bs on the server. If you want a good clean clan go Elem.


Infamous scammer and scumbag eh? Bahaha your pathetic man fr guy goes around bullying children and sayung disgusting things to people he 'deems worthy' you are the most worthless, pathetic, insigificant human i have ever made contact with :) just wanted you to know that

Re: which clan is stronger?

#55
Lol I stand by every word, all true. Your petty insults can't deflect the fact that you've continually taken from Belenus on every level for years. Maybe only one of the toons you play you leveled yourself, you've continually participated in sophisticated scam rings with coocoo, Mochilla, Eliade and others, and most of your gear was acquired by elem loaned to members bought for real life cash after you solicited inactive players. Pure scum. Are you going to deny it scammer boy?

Re: which clan is stronger?

#56
finalblow wrote:
Ballr wrote:IMO what makes Elem so much stronger is moral terrptitude, while being nice to people is well "nice" it's not a requirement it's not nessacary for a strong moral fiber. Elem sets a clear line about what's acceptable on the server and what's not. Meaning that there is an expectation of honesty and of upholding a certain decency required for an online game to really function. While things like "being nice" aren't required they are encouraged, what is required is honesty. No scamming, being forthright about all your Alts, not haphazardly sharing toons, no dicing, etc. It's not to say some participate in these activities while in clan but if they do they must keep it secret or they will be kicked no matter how valuable to the clan they are. Where Ronin consistently blows it is by accepting just about anyone no matter how sorted their past, it creates an environment where moraless people take advantage of the server over and over. For instance many times Ronins have had huge setbacks from being scammed and toons accessed because they are short sighted in accepting server rejects like Mdot ( whitecross, dusk, pitch) and infamous scammer and scumbag Finalblow. Also toons that we're previously owned and accessed by shady people are accepted which sets the stage for scammers reaccessing those toons. Also they allow members to purchase stolen and scammed gear when it suits them perpetuating the cycle of scumbaggery. So a scammer can play the game work their way up through elem , sell their gear and/or toon to Ronin for actual $ and repeat. Many times these same scumbags take advantage of Ronin too by getting to know them, accessing toons, yards yada. The aninimity of the game and an open door policy reguardless of past by Ronin are to blame for the majority of bs on the server. If you want a good clean clan go Elem.


Infamous scammer and scumbag eh? Bahaha your pathetic man fr guy goes around bullying children and sayung disgusting things to people he 'deems worthy' you are the most worthless, pathetic, insigificant human i have ever made contact with :) just wanted you to know that[/quote

"Children"? lol it's funny how your age waivers depending on who you're trying to con. Ch is a pathological lying sociopath's paradise for you. So easy when you can hide behind a screen and gas light everyone. It's fun manipulating everyone til ol Abba comes around speaking the truth, isn't it?

Re: which clan is stronger?

#57
Final scammed someone like 5 years ago, your simple mind may not have realised this by now but in our eyes he has made up for it and since then I haven't heard of a single incident of him scamming so at this point the title 'scammer' that you give him is merely a statement backed by outdated data.

As for the actual topic of this group, let's have an update...
Ronin - 190+ takes all dls, all edls, all raid bosses apart from gele. (Consistently)
Undivided - below 190 takes all dls all frozen, aggy.
Both - destroy elem at weekend events ;)

Elementals - 190+ takes all dls, edls and raid bosses consistently but have been struggling and contested with prot and gele.
Sylph - below 190 and who really knows what they do... they've practically only got blood bath going for them as far as I'm aware...

Going back to how abba likes to play, he can say all he wants about ronin, half of elementals members were ronin who couldn't bear to work hard for anything. The truth is is that ronin is at the strongest point it's ever been at and is practically on par with elem; and if you want to know the true nature of the clans all you have to do is look at how they behave... When you back elem into a corner in terms of competition you'll begin to observe them making petty comments at bosses, griefing bosses, making rules about buying their gear off of the market that's only on there because of a certain flaw in their own clan... Hell you may even see their resident dog and unfathomable stirrer ballr/abba come onto the forums and publicly post some random *** about ronin or his personal favourite topic 'finalblow' aka the guys he stalks and tries to humiliate, all because he's realised that no matter how many times he says it in bele chats, (which is a hell of a lot) finalblow is a better player and person than he will ever be despite his past and any and every time it's said, someone from ronin is always and will always be there to back him...

Sidenote: Has it really reached the point that elem has to come onto the forums and promote their clan to every server now that they've lost members to ronin as well as the clan enigma who consist of ex-elem that have been screwed over by their own clan for no reason? ;)

Re: which clan is stronger?

#58
I say we keep the drama in the Fruit Loop chats (if u know wut I mean). That's where It belongs!!!!!!!
Image
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

Re: which clan is stronger?

#59
Monopoly458_ wrote:Final scammed someone like 5 years ago, your simple mind may not have realised this by now but in our eyes he has made up for it and since then I haven't heard of a single incident of him scamming so at this point the title 'scammer' that you give him is merely a statement backed by outdated data.

As for the actual topic of this group, let's have an update...
Ronin - 190+ takes all dls, all edls, all raid bosses apart from gele. (Consistently)
Undivided - below 190 takes all dls all frozen, aggy.
Both - destroy elem at weekend events ;)

Elementals - 190+ takes all dls, edls and raid bosses consistently but have been struggling and contested with prot and gele.
Sylph - below 190 and who really knows what they do... they've practically only got blood bath going for them as far as I'm aware...

Going back to how abba likes to play, he can say all he wants about ronin, half of elementals members were ronin who couldn't bear to work hard for anything. The truth is is that ronin is at the strongest point it's ever been at and is practically on par with elem; and if you want to know the true nature of the clans all you have to do is look at how they behave... When you back elem into a corner in terms of competition you'll begin to observe them making petty comments at bosses, griefing bosses, making rules about buying their gear off of the market that's only on there because of a certain flaw in their own clan... Hell you may even see their resident dog and **** stirrer ballr/abba come onto the forums and publicly post some random ******* about ronin or his personal favourite topic 'finalblow' aka the guys he stalks and tries to humiliate, all because he's realised that no matter how many times he says it in bele chats, (which is a hell of a lot) finalblow is a better player and person than he will ever be despite his past and any and every time it's said, someone from ronin is always and will always be there to back him...

Sidenote: Has it really reached the point that elem has to come onto the forums and promote their clan to every server now that they've lost members to ronin as well as the clan enigma who consist of ex-elem that have been screwed over by their own clan for no reason? ;)

Nice diatribe, if you believe that hogwash about Final scamming one person 5 years ago, you need to wash the bong water from your brain. It's pure nonsense the guy collided with Eliade just a few months ago. I have screens of him admitting to scamming that are about a year old. As for being a better player? Lolololololol even with all his scammed gear, aquired toons, 4 devices , and big mouth he can't stand up against one of my toons for more than 5 secs. Glad you drank the Finalblow BS coolaid , hope it taste greatttt!!!

Re: which clan is stronger?

#60
Ps I'm an Elem member but I'm not Elem's "dog" or spokesperson. I call it how I see it clean the scammers from your clan and maybe you'll get some respect. Stop buying scammed gear and maybe scammers will leave the server. Stop playing favorites with your flawed point system that favors toons who are willing to share their account and pw with leadership and you might keep players, stop worrying about players who were kicked for not following rules it's non of your business. And don't worry about us getting prot and geleb seems to happen quite regularly :)

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest