Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: which clan is stronger?

Feeders' feeders always makes me laugh.

Im in Elem thus they're the best and thats all there is to it.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

Thx for the replies everyone, are any of these clans aggressive? is there regularly fights with these clans? are there any other clans apart from the ronin/invictus and sylph/elementals? sorry for all the questions just want to find out a lot so I join the right clan for me.

Sylph is kind of agressive, they sometimes well more than sometimes mess with the wrong people in pvp and server intern drama, :-|
CouchPotato 223 Rogue, Belenus

If you can't devide us, you can't conquer us.

Thx for the replies everyone, are any of these clans aggressive? is there regularly fights with these clans? are there any other clans apart from the ronin/invictus and sylph/elementals? sorry for all the questions just want to find out a lot so I join the right clan for me.

Sylph is kind of agressive, they sometimes well more than sometimes mess with the wrong people in pvp and server intern drama, :-|
Messing with people is something we are working on to make sure it doesn't happen. The majority of clan will not mess with anyone in the arena, unless you organize a inner clan war for the fun of it. If a sylphie kses anyone on glad, or straight up bullies anyone there, it is dealt with on the general/guard level. Of course some people will do this, but they'll only do it once after we find out, because consequences will be put into work.

Messing with people is something we are working on to make sure it doesn't happen. The majority of clan will not mess with anyone in the arena, unless you organize a inner clan war for the fun of it. If a sylphie kses anyone on glad, or straight up bullies anyone there, it is dealt with on the general/guard level. Of course some people will do this, but they'll only do it once after we find out, because consequences will be put into work.
Ofc :lol: ...

Stronger by means of bossing is Elementals. Theres no depts to it, the feeder doesnt reflect how strong the clan is, nor the feeder's feeder. A clan can get 500 snorris but not be able to take necro, that clan is weaker than one that takes 400 snorris and all necros.

In clan u wont look just for the strength aspect but also if u enjoy being in it, and thats up to u and u only.

Stronger by means of bossing is Elementals. Theres no depts to it, the feeder doesnt reflect how strong the clan is, nor the feeder's feeder. A clan can get 500 snorris but not be able to take necro, that clan is weaker than one that takes 400 snorris and all necros.

In clan u wont look just for the strength aspect but also if u enjoy being in it, and thats up to u and u only.
Well to be honest, in things equip, bossing and raids you are 100% safe with Elementals,
But there are always multiple aspects to join a clan..not only the equip you can get :P

Intro

I've just recently joined elems and I would def say that they are stronger. What impresses me the most is the coordination, a boss is planned and suddenly like 30 people log.

Well to be honest, in things equip, bossing and raids you are 100% safe with Elementals,
But there are always multiple aspects to join a clan..not only the equip you can get :P

Intro
Strength reflects bossing, but not necessarily determined by bossing alone.

Elementals has always been better ever since LivingLegends disbanded (or was elem even around back then... Don't remember :lol: ). From personal experience, I didn't enjoy the people in Sylph/Elementals as much as I did in Invictus/Ronin. I'd say join ronin line because I had a really fun time in that clan line, again, this is just from personal experience. Although I've heard that ronin is starting to die down in power so I dunno.
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh

-You know a world transfer is legit when it is posted on the forums-
BOYMCLIR: AUTOPLAY HEROES, REVENGE OF BOB THE GOD