Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Big Sale.

They are extremely rare because it's been years since last the event where you could get them... Maybe there is like , what, 3 or 4 black lughs in Belenus? I have White and Black :))))))), Ryyyuuk has a black, and idk anyone else with a black...
I have a a white and 2 blacks on bele :/ they are nasty tho, p-hats are where it's at, turquoise is my fav(so bright!)
And no fashion sense :lol:
I wear green party hat, green suit, green gloves and green fg gloves.... But I also have black wyld hat, black fg top, black hunter pants, black fg boots and gloves. Does it make it less fashionable? Or do I just like doing different things in game?
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

To me? Yes it does make it less fashionable.
If u would never know I have two different outfits u wouldnt know it is less fashionable. Is this game about fashion? My green fashion is my signature fashion, and maybe it doesnt compare to ur super expensive so amazing fashion that every person wants, but my signature look is unique, and while ppl shared laughs on it, when I took it down ppl eventually told me how much it is better.

Well, thats just a game, so theres no 'fashion line' to decide what is better or not, each to his own, it seems like Belenus sees it more clearly.

In general Party hats are not very fashionable to me. Regardless of what other fashion you have
Thats what u should have said at the start, 'to me', thats what differs it from opinion and fact.

In general Party hats are not very fashionable to me. Regardless of what other fashion you have
Thats what u should have said at the start, 'to me', thats what differs it from opinion and fact.
I apologise then, I assumed that would be implied :)
Oderint Dum Metuant.