Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Snorri 6* - Duoed

Oh now ghostlyblaze, you mean it makes you mad that someone else didn't sit on their butt on their couch pressing buttons? There's not really effort involved in leveling. There's def less 'trust' when someone buys the account. Just admit you called them out.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

Oh now ghostlyblaze, you mean it makes you mad that someone else didn't sit on their butt on their couch pressing buttons? There's not really effort involved in leveling. There's def less 'trust' when someone buys the account. Just admit you called them out.
For once im with this guy. I'm personally not against buying accounts, but believe it should be regulated by otm so that there's no scams. Same thing happens in USA states with marijuana, it starts as contraband but because it doesn't hurt anybody except the people that get screwed over, the government started regulating it. Well medically anyways. Some countries have it fully legalized and regulated though
Wafflez.
(|%}^=

When's your next trolling101 lesson? Ffs just bug off and try not to bash everysingle thing I post. have you ever played on belenus??? If not, then why are you here?
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh

-You know a world transfer is legit when it is posted on the forums-
BOYMCLIR: AUTOPLAY HEROES, REVENGE OF BOB THE GOD

When's your next trolling101 lesson? Ffs just bug off and try not to bash everysingle thing I post. have you ever played on belenus??? If not, then why are you here?
Because I state the obvious, I'm trolling?
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

Because I state the obvious, I'm trolling?
I would call you following me all over the forums with the soul purpose of bashing my posts trolling :roll:
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh

^^ last thing I'll say on this is I don't follow anyone around on the forums. I click on unread posts. I read, and I comment on what I choose. I'm pretty sure it's the same that most people do.

You don't like being called out yet you call others out.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

^^ last thing I'll say on this is I don't follow anyone around on the forums. I click on unread posts. I read, and I comment on what I choose. I'm pretty sure it's the same that most people do.

You don't like being called out yet you call others out.
I haven't been called out on anything as for I haven't done anything wrong, now purchasing accounts and cheating the game is wrong which deserves to be called out
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh

Duoing a boss means you and one other toon killed it from the start to finish, not grabbing it at half health. I'm not sure killing snorri with 2 toons is all that impressive at this point in the game considering its been done a lot by now

But why is this in general chat and not in your specific server?

Also, after u got lock a few confused ppl helped u with the kill. So deff not a duo. But it reminds me of this one time when u and ur little friend tried snorri 6. U both had 2 toons there (that's a total of 4 for the mathematically challenged) and u wiped. What a waste of, what was it, 15 lixs between all 4 toons. Then there was another fun lock battle, and I believe sylph/elem took the kill that day.

The moral of the story here is that u can't duo snorri 6, ur just blowing smoke. And the attempt might have been impressive if not for the wasted lixs.