Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

a nother QA?

Hi people of belenus,
please allow me to introduce me, im a man of style and will,
Executive currently lvl 211 rogue of morrigan.
i got plans on playing on belenus if thats possible and people respect my bad humor and emotionless kind of human beeing..
1. Question
is there any start off clan on Belenus?
2.Question
Are there many plat sellers?
3:Question
is this server good to start with a lower tier rogue?
4. and last question
Who is the man of the year on Belenus?,

~Executive~
I'm looking to change the perception of people and all of the beautiful things that it brings,-Exe2k15
Executive of Epona
Beetlejuice of Donn
Clan: Concordiia
Youtube channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1strz ... vH82nKhe4Q

Re: a nother QA?

1. Im not sure about low lvl clans, there are 2 feeders, lnvictus for Ronin, and Sylph for Elementals, I have no idea actually whats the lvl req for either.
2. There are, but it depends on time, right now not only the chests werent really that interesting, most ppl needed the elixirs to lvl to 220, I suppose that u will see a lot more once theres double plat.
3. Is there any place thats bad to start a rogue with? Considering its an OP class.
4. Me. Criminal.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

1. Im not sure about low lvl clans, there are 2 feeders, lnvictus for Ronin, and Sylph for Elementals, I have no idea actually whats the lvl req for either.
2. There are, but it depends on time, right now not only the chests werent really that interesting, most ppl needed the elixirs to lvl to 220, I suppose that u will see a lot more once theres double plat.
3. Is there any place thats bad to start a rogue with? Considering its an OP class.
4. Me. Criminal.
yeah crimi :( there are server full with rogues n noone can afford to gear m all..
ya dont want DL less 180s camping Snorri or hrung :roll:
and ya youre the man of the year :D,
Thanks for the answers!,
~Exe~

PS: visit me sometimes on morri ;)
my new rogues name is Sym on belenus!
I'm looking to change the perception of people and all of the beautiful things that it brings,-Exe2k15
Executive of Epona
Beetlejuice of Donn
Youtube channel:

Obviously more rogues equals harder to gear them, but if thats the class u like it worths it. Im a warrior and actually most highest lvls are warriors, guess it'll take me longer to gear up with warrior items.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

Obviously more rogues equals harder to gear them, but if thats the class u like it worths it. Im a warrior and actually most highest lvls are warriors, guess it'll take me longer to gear up with warrior items.
guess im a master according to the class rogue, meet ya ingame,
~Exec~
Executive of Epona
Beetlejuice of Donn
Youtube channel:

Hey I'm a Druid and I would like to help u lvl I'm lvl. 14 almost 15 when I get to lvl 15 I plan to put more points in touch I am currently 5/5 natures touch and 5/5 natures embrace when I get to lvl 15 I plan on 10/10 touch and 6/10 embrace and u don't even need to group me because I never lvl I am just gonna help others if your still low lvl