Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: xfering here to rosmerta

Well u dont get my point. If u were xfering to somewhere else, u would have a lvl 1 acc. If u realized u made a mistake xfering there, then u would have a lvl 1 acc with a bunch of stuff. I dont think it matters which server has the lvl one as long as you have one main acc. Am i right? Why do u even care, u brought this post off topic, ur not doing an xfer, and thats the main topic of this post.
Devils Rogue in Gywdion!

Just because Im not the one xfering doesnt mean I cant warn others. As the one who suggests transfering, u should also prove urself as a non-scammer.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

Just because Im not the one xfering doesnt mean I cant warn others. As the one who suggests transfering, u should also prove urself as a non-scammer.
How am i supposed to prove im not a scammer? There is no test that does this. I want u to prove urself as a non-scammer please. Take the test, turn it into me, ill be the teacher that grades ur "are you a scammer?" Quiz
Devils Rogue in Gywdion!

Bring ppl to strengthen ur repupation. Its never 100%, but its better than 1%.

EDIT: the way ur so defensive for me asking u to prove it makes it even more shady. A normal person would know that being a lvl 1 account asking for xfers isnt the most normal thing to see, its rather suspicious, thus a person whos looking for an xfer knowing how risky the deal is would prove himself as a non-scammer as much as he can.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

You tell him criminal I like how he said u can't post of u didn't want to xfer made me laugh :lol: what was eve funnier was his name. He was pretty rude and offensive (he is always like tht with me) I would not trust a low lvl called smexyxfers
The Devil fire should have been more pracitical instead of just hating on a ch vet.

Well crim makes some good points, but so does devils. Crim makes a good point while saying that he is a bit suspicious on a lvl 1 acc named smexy xfers. But i agree with devils where if u xfer somewhere and u dont like it, u are stuck with a lvl 1 acc. He did say he wouldnt xfer with a lvl 1 acc if he had to go first, but he uses a lvl 1 on belenus. but his counter was his main acc in rosmerta.

Both make good points, but devil got a little carried away, which made him sound a bit sketchy.

But i always use middle men when i xfer (only did it once with a hero ammy to stary some where else), but i stay on my main server cause u never know if u wanna come back.