Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Is pladax trust worthy?

Thats what i used to think... I got my rad scammed by my friend haryhovno... So i was desperate for a bp so he offered to trade my rad knecklace for his earthstone bp, he also aske for additional 20k... So i thought it was a bit expansive for a greater earthstone bp which is 80dmg when i was givin a 100 dmg knecklace... As i needed a bap i said was ok, gave him my rad necklace 100 dmg and he gave me earthstone bp, i didnt check and traded it....of course crist sake paladax was a good friend why would i need to check???? So it turned out he gave me lesser earrhstone bp 50 dmg ... For my 100dmg knecklace plus 20k hahahaha its a joke im *** idiot... Cant believe he did this to me !!! I asked him to trade back or give me greater, he said he wont do it... He said he told me it was lesser! Never! Soooo not fair!!!! Someone please help me .....
Player Raphaaaa lvl 112 world : Belenus

Thats what i used to think... I got my rad scammed by my friend haryhovno... So i was desperate for a bp so he offered to trade my rad knecklace for his earthstone bp, he also aske for additional 20k... So i thought it was a bit expansive for a greater earthstone bp which is 80dmg when i was givin a 100 dmg knecklace... As i needed a bap i said was ok, gave him my rad necklace 100 dmg and he gave me earthstone bp, i didnt check and traded it....of course crist sake paladax was a good friend why would i need to check???? So it turned out he gave me lesser earrhstone bp 50 dmg ... For my 100dmg knecklace plus 20k hahahaha its a joke im ****** idiot... Cant believe he did this to me !!! I asked him to trade back or give me greater, he said he wont do it... He said he told me it was lesser! Never! Soooo not fair!!!! Someone please help me .....
not the first time u make a deal and call it "scam" cuz u didnt like it

pala wanted to trade back with u, he asked me if he should, i told him not to
why? cuz its the same thing u did with therode, trying to screw ppl. u had 2 rad ammies somehow so shut up.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

Hey criminal why u comming here and lieing? What u talkin about therode? I never made deal with him... Dude i had two ammy simply coz one was given by deadly and other by my ither friend... Which still doesnt change the fact that palada is screwin with me.... So criminal who else have i screwe with ? You completly lieing here on paladas favor, thats sad.... All im askin is for the fair deal.... Why on *** earth would i accept 50dmg givin my 100dmg sounds like u trying to turn this against me , plz palada supposed to give me greater bp not lesser, all i want is either the greater or trade back my ammy which is fair....
Player Raphaaaa lvl 112 world : Belenus

Hey criminal why u comming here and lieing? What u talkin about therode? I never made deal with him... Dude i had two ammy simply coz one was given by deadly and other by my ither friend... Which still doesnt change the fact that palada is screwin with me.... So criminal who else have i screwe with ? You completly lieing here on paladas favor, thats sad.... All im askin is for the fair deal.... Why on ****** earth would i accept 50dmg givin my 100dmg sounds like u trying to turn this against me , plz palada supposed to give me greater bp not lesser, all i want is either the greater or trade back my ammy which is fair....
i meant when therode traded something with my friend, that something belongs to me and u called me scammer for this, why? cuz u dont like the deal
and stop talking like ur a damn princess or something 'oh why my dear god... all i ever wanted is a fair deal"
he said lesser, and its ur problem about being a moron
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex