Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: New clan uchiha

Noooooooo!!!!!! You scammed my bff. :( i cant trust you! Why do you want to scamm??? Your a but head!!! Comon give his stuff back! Pls:) ik its part his fault but comon give him 1 chance if you do ill be proud of you. -.- but really you know not to scamm people! Im tell ever one not to trust you if you don't:/ im disappointed.
Belenus
Tatsu- level 200
'Lock daddy'

First of i didnt scamm him get your unfathomable straight till u start accusing and kiy hop off give me a damn break ur friend also tryed to scamm me wen i see he wasnt trust worthy i told him to forget about the trade but he kept begging to trade accounts,

Yes, Elf is young and he can be a bit needy at times, but that fact of the matter is you attempted to scam him. And even better yet, after I kicked you out of our clan, you even said....in front of about 20 people....that you only scam when you need money.

Yes, Elf gave you a fake password....because I told him too. He asked me if he should trade you accounts. I told him no. Again, he is young so he didn't listen. I warned him not to trust you. Keep in mind, this is not the first time we have gotten a complaint on you for this EXACT same scam.

Looking forward to the day you are banned.
World: Belenus
Mage: Aengus 224 (retired)
Warrior: ???? 56

248874 wrote:Idc about u angus hop off my thread i didnt scamm ur friend.trust me or dont trust me makes no difference to me.

silly aengus, trust is nothing those days
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

248874 wrote:Lol u the one who said they a hate elementals , hop off hypocrite.

i would say something but first i need to understand wtf u said
u the one who they a
i would like to get a translate for this
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex