Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: BELENUS BEWARE

You knew the terms of the 'three weeks' agreement. It doesn't matter now, an email is being sent to you with your passwords as I type this.
And it wasn't your place to pester ali about something that she had absolutely nothing to do with. That's like bugging marcus to get revenge on Jhim if I was ksed by him (purely hypothetical).
Belenus
Elementals

Kiyarah - 222
PiercingHeart - 193
Kiystroyer - 139
Hexi - 137
Alleviate - 135

funny, I don't recall promising anything. That makes you just another one of those people dumb enough to give out their details.
Anyway, I'm not going to talk of this further in this unrelated forum topic. If you want to settle this, you have my email address.
Belenus
Elementals

Kiyarah - 222
PiercingHeart - 193
Kiystroyer - 139
Hexi - 137
Alleviate - 135

Kiy...ik mamba isnt lieing but even if he wuld've agreed to give u accounts and quit... but now would want to be back, it'd be still mean to keep his acc! If med would come back now i would give him rad bp n canmo(if i'd still have, what shows again that in elem are a few scammers). So kiy start beeing nice and give mamba his acc back, even if your so mean and take stuff of it before. well maybe ur just to idiotly to undertand that mamba was just taking a break in that case sorry for the loss... of your brain. Bye bye get a life - Awe