Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Revenge ksing

lol mike, stop crying for no reason.... we made a joke and you know that, i was like lvl 96 and u lvl 130, how on earth would i ks u ????

also, if someone says that u *** killed john kennedy doesnt mean u actually killed him... so if someone said greenguy gave ordens to ks, thats a completly lie, specially as greenguy doesnt hurt even a fly.....

Im really annoyed with this KS things, coz its easy to come here ans say someone from revenge is ksing, when in fact we get ksed all the time by elementals....

today was once on shivercowl, then second time on Spearhorn by Jair and his friends and thir by naruto on starspell, but naruto passed the items.....

i see many ppl ksing... not only advocate, i also saw LL trying to ks, only havent seen advocate ksing.... maybe coz they cant actually ks anyone...
Player Raphaaaa lvl 112 world : Belenus

JakeSan (Revenge) has tryed to ks me n my friends a couple times today on low level bosses (kiara duc avatar defecters or whatever have ya)
Hey Blarf, I've talked with Jake and if you have any further problems PM me.

lol mike, stop crying for no reason.... we made a joke and you know that, i was like lvl 96 and u lvl 130, how on earth would i ks u ????

also, if someone says that u *** killed john kennedy doesnt mean u actually killed him...

"mike, stop crying for no reason" Lmfao dude where in this topic did you see i was "Crying"

"if someone says that u *** killed john kennedy doesnt mean u actually killed him" No unfathomable Sherlock, hahaha who the hell are you?? My U.S History Teacher??

"we made a joke and you know that" Nahhh, I disagree.. When a group of people other then my clan comes up and attacks what im killing, and threatens to ks or "try" isnt a joke at all.

"i was like lvl 96 and u lvl 130" No i was 143 and ftw level doesnt really matter if its 7 pretty high levels vs 1 level 143
Home World: BELENUS!!

M1ke: 170+ Rogue
Micheal: Level 126+

Pour up drank, Shot Head drank
Sit down drank, Stand up drank
Pass out drank, Wake up drank
Faded drank, Faded drank

Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJRIkbzqJTPO7mfJtNYzypg

also, if someone says that u *** killed john kennedy doesnt mean u actually killed him...

"mike, stop crying for no reason" Lmfao dude where in this topic did you see i was "Crying"

"if someone says that u *** killed john kennedy doesnt mean u actually killed him" No unfathomable Sherlock, hahaha who the hell are you?? My U.S History Teacher??

"we made a joke and you know that" Nahhh, I disagree.. When a group of people other then my clan comes up and attacks what im killing, and threatens to ks or "try" isnt a joke at all.

"i was like lvl 96 and u lvl 130" No i was 143 and ftw level doesnt really matter if its 7 pretty high levels vs 1 level 143
I'm not saying that they were joking 100% but I know green and raph better than anyone and they are big jokers.