Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Best Clans

Tell me the name of this person please?
Ok so here how all this started

Im walking along on my way to finish the ranger quest, when someone from Advocate asks me for help with a Sashman. So I proceed to prep for it and start attacking when another Advocate player comes along and starts hitting the mob as well. I'm thinking great more help!!!

Well then I get spammed with your a KSer and called every name in the book for at least 20 minutes before I decide I've had enough and begin to defend myself, although I did lose my temper and said some things I regret. I feel after nonstop defamation I was entitled to my way as well.

So after all this , it comes down to a guy just wanting to be in a clan that will actually do end game content, and will not be helping anyone anymore.

Minitank

Thank You Marco of Advocate.

I appreciate you taking the time to respond to this thread. At he moment I am comfortable where I am, and really thank you for explaining the Advocate recruiting policy. This does not however mean I will remain with this clan I am still fairly new in it. I play at really odd hours and if I log on and find no one is on too many times. I usually leave the clan/ guild. So that being said i hope to see you Advocates and have many fine adventures with all of ya's

Cheers...

Minitank

this world is full of ks
and u full of crap...
anyway idk much about uprising, i dont see a lot of ppl from there, but now we also got revenge as a good clan
and if u want to rank best clans, u need to say how u wanna rank, according to how good the chief is? the ppl? the rules? the strength?
LL is a good clan since we dont fight clans a lot, elem is the stronges one, also a lot of nice ppl, advo has (i wont say the best so shy wont kick me :D) a very good chief, uprising got some nice ppl (except lordmaclir...) and a very nice chief

anyway, i would like to see once all the 100+ in one clan. killing aggra in 10 secs lol, but with a bunch of diffrent strong clans its also good to have some fights, that way its always intrensting, tho i dont like those fight for any boss and ks, i prefer a lil fight like with LL and elem, strong clans, LL trying to top elem (i think they'll in some point, sometime ppl would like to have some changes in the game), getting strong ppl, having fun and all, and still helping each other and having friends from both clans

and the fight between revenge and elem is only ks, even tho i got some good offers so i would join revenge, i wouldnt join them or elem cuz of this fight

good luck to any clan and chief, i would like to see the kind of 'fights' like i said and not real fights between all clans
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

Lol in a clan, thanks ;)

Might not be one of the big three, but it sounds like I do not want to be in them after all. Seem you guys have the same old mmo problems anyway which, been there, done that.....

Silentstrikers seems to be a decent clan so far, very friendly people anyway, and have mmo experience as people actually stuck together when killing monsters. :D
I am the Chieftan of SilentStriker and I thank you for your compliment. :D :D :D Everyone loves the clan so far and Im happy we made it to top 10 in belenus
Belenus-
Assassinprime- lvl102 Ranger
Ravenwing-lvl68 Mage
Betaprime2-lvl68 Warrior
S0uth-lvl61 Rogue
Gwydion-
AtlasPrime-lvl180+ warrior