Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

All the bustle in Beleneus

So it looks like Renesans (what does that mean?) started.

Looks like I was right that several people would leave elementals as they finished frozen. Some seemed to join Renesans.

Kinda funny though that even with these higher levels, Renesans is still not as powerful as Enigma once was.

They say that they combined with TheCrew but I still see their leaders in TheCrew.

Also looks like they've pulled some people from LivingLegends, not sure if they are combining or what.

So I hear that renesans will be run just like Enigma, so what's the point?

Funny stuff and good times. In all the chaos Advocate continues to rise in ranks and close in on most powerfull. Good work :).
Last edited by mdimarco on Sun Sep 09, 2012 4:02 am, edited 2 times in total.
Nerfed Mage ~140
Why play a class where skills cost more than other classes for same damage?
Why play a class with no auto attack?
Why play a class with 1/3 the armor?
Why play a caster?

Copy this sig! :)

Wiki: http://www.wisdomunderground.com/wiki

Re: All the bustle in Beleneus

As a newly formed clan, of course it isn't at full strength yet (many people don't log in every day and haven't left their old clan). Eventually it will be moslly combination of crew and enigma, with Kiyarah as chief. There have already been high levels pulled from elementals and it will easily pass advocate, in both average level and overall rank. Sorry, but you're back down to number 3 :P
Level 220 mage- InnerCircle of Rhiannon
Necro, proteus, unox kills :D
http://www.celticheroes.net/profile.php?hero=runvs

It's kinda a mish-mash since crew and enigma have so much culture of their own.

The biggest problem this clan will have to overcome is how to run it, what style, and if everyone will agree.

If you can make it past 1 month without people parting ways to start new clans or join others, I think you will be set.

I think having Kiyarah as chief is the best thing that could have been done, hopefully she has enough love and understanding to bring everyone together.

This is not an easy task, and if you treat it accordingly, it will do great.
Nerfed Mage ~140
Why play a caster?

The leaders in TheCrew aren't really still there. Ironman is not playing atm but will be back soon which is why he is still in. The actual current chief (EyeDoc) quit a long time ago and we haven't been able to contact him to hand over leadership.

And I am only chieftan on paper, Poca and I share leadership and responsibilities. We run the clan with a mixture of Crew and Enigma's rules; we mix and match to benefit our members.

Also, the real reason we merged is because even though we were getting along fine separately, we are much stronger together, as demonstrated by our two grommak and pyrus kills over the weekend.
Belenus
Elementals

Kiyarah - 222
PiercingHeart - 193
Kiystroyer - 139
Hexi - 137
Alleviate - 135

my friend TheKisser is there and he told me about that, and i saw the clan from in and out, but i still think its noot good idea for u

idk why, but i always wanted to join to TheCrew just cuz i love the name and stuff
and also, whats the idea to combain the clans again, but now with a diffrent chief?
anyway good luck with the clan, idc whos rank is higher and im in advocate, even that thekisser always trying to get me in Enigma or now renesans, i dont really want cuz when im a lot of time in the same clan with same ppl and i love the clan, its hard to leave, but also im not lvl 105 and i couldnt join enigma\thecrew anyway

goodluck with this clan, and like i said idc about ranks, im playing for fun and not for fight
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

Criminal, I know you aren't lvl req for Renes yet but in general if you want to try out a new clan go for it. Advocate will be behind you supporting you. We will still be friends, help you for bosses, and even share items with you that you need if we have extra.

If you like it better, stay there, or if you don't you will be welcomed back. And you would even be in a better position to think about how Renes runs the clan and make suggestions to improve advocate.
Nerfed Mage ~140
Why play a caster?

Criminal, I know you aren't lvl req for Renes yet but in general if you want to try out a new clan go for it. Advocate will be behind you supporting you. We will still be friends, help you for bosses, and even share items with you that you need if we have extra.

If you like it better, stay there, or if you don't you will be welcomed back. And you would even be in a better position to think about how Renes runs the clan and make suggestions to improve advocate.
like i said, i love advocate mostly cuz we got nice ppl and also the drop system
for now even if someone will offer me to go to renesans i dont want to :S
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

like i said, i love advocate mostly cuz we got nice ppl and also the drop system
for now even if someone will offer me to go to renesans i dont want to :S

Good to hear we love having you too :)
Nerfed Mage ~140
Why play a caster?