Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

New clan created! AdvocateKings

So I've been thinking long and hard (what's new about that?) and I've come to the conclusion that lvl 60-115 is a good clan range.

The reason for the split is all about clan chat. People lvl 116+ are usually on elixers so they can't help as much. Also calling out otherworld bosses doesn't seem optimal on clanchat with lvl 60's an 70's.

Level 60's and 70's can call out bosses they stumble upon while leveling and lvl's 80-115 can help kill them. Also they can whisper people in AdvocateKings (we will be on every member of Advocates friend list) for hard bosses lvl ~90+.
Above lvl 115 people need to group to level most of the time and need to focus on Rockbelly, Deadroot, and Otherworld bosses.

So I have decided to make a 116+ clan called AdvocateKings.
Druids and mages can join at 106, and if you have 5 warden pieces and 3 meteoric, you can join 5 levels below the required level for your class.

This clan will focus in helping each other level and kill the aforementioned bosses, as well as continue to help Advocate and other lower levels.

So Advocate can focus on helping each other level and with warden and meteoric bosses, and Kings can focus on helping each other on higher level meteoric bosses and otherworld bosses.

Rules:
Just like Advocate, no alts under the level requirement (except for clan banks) can join. Druids and Mages can join at lvl 106.
If you have 5 pieces of warden and 3 pieces of meteoric, you can join Kings even if you're 5 levles under the level requirement.
If you are a well respected member of Advocate you will be promoted faster in Kings.
Also just like Advocate, you can keep all drops you get or give to the clan bank at your discression.
Also KSing or scamming anyone regardless of reason WILL NOT be tolerated. Discipline such as demotion, temp kick, or extended kick will be given. Opportunity to make things right will be given however in every case.

Don't worry guys, I'm not leaving Advocate yet. I will not consider leaving untill AdvocateKings has 3+ members at 116+.

Please offer your input like whether you think it is a bad or good idea, how to improve the idea, ect.

Thanks
Last edited by mdimarco on Sat Sep 08, 2012 12:18 am, edited 3 times in total.
Nerfed Mage ~140
Why play a class where skills cost more than other classes for same damage?
Why play a class with no auto attack?
Why play a class with 1/3 the armor?
Why play a caster?

Copy this sig! :)

Wiki: http://www.wisdomunderground.com/wiki

Re: New clan created! AdvocateKings

I would decrease level requirement of advocatekings to around 105. It would be tough finding anyone above 115 to join because they're pretty much all in elementals for the drops they get. Also, druids should be much lower, have you seen the online rankings? I doubt there are more than 10 that level and you would probably need at least 2 to form a competitive clan.
Level 220 mage- InnerCircle of Rhiannon
Necro, proteus, unox kills :D
http://www.celticheroes.net/profile.php?hero=runvs

I would decrease level requirement of advocatekings to around 105. It would be tough finding anyone above 115 to join because they're pretty much all in elementals for the drops they get. Also, druids should be much lower, have you seen the online rankings? I doubt there are more than 10 that level and you would probably need at least 2 to form a competitive clan.

Hehe good points. I was thinking about lowereing the req for everyone by 5 lvls if they have 5 pieces of warden and 3 pieces of Meteoric to facilitate getting frozen.

But I don't estimate that elementals will continue to hold all the high levels. My guess is several of them will leave once they finish frozen.

Also I plan that many of my current advocate members will level into the req for Kings soon, and the new clan will encourage the others to level faster.

I won't start the clan untill we can at least stand on our own and level together.

Thanks for the input.
Nerfed Mage ~140
Why play a caster?

Here's my current plan:
I stay in Advocate.

My players that meet the req for Kings can go there. I will make the most trustworthy one of them the chieftan. This leaves me open to loosing the clan if someone gets in power that isn't trustworthy and won't give it back to me. But that is a risk I would need to take if I'm going to start Kings before I find a chieftan for Advocate.

Once I find a person who understands and holds to the vision of Advocate, they can take the chieftan spot of the lvl 60-115 clan. Then I can move to Kings and be chieftan there.

What do you think?
Nerfed Mage ~140
Why play a caster?

Or do what lostdog did long ago with overlords, make an alt (lol I'm used to those two words combining) and keep that as advocate's chieftain until you find a viable replacement

ikr? whats the deal with "an alt" in game chat :lol:

Ya but I am afraid the clan would fall apart without a good main heading it up.
Nerfed Mage ~140
Why play a caster?

I like the whole 'King' name, This is going to be really strange but if you know the show: Power Rangers Samurai, it's kind of like their new show: Power Rangers Super Samurai, If you want to make the new clan it's fine by me, but everyone else in the clan they don't want you to leave, they think the original name Advocate is good, and so do I