Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Anyone alive?

Looking for people to play with, dissolved my old empty guild and everything, dunno if eternal life or ronin are recruiting, but with the new update i wanna put in effort to actually reach end game (been playing since 2012 and only just hit lvl 92 on my mage, and 41 on my druid i just made last night,

Edit: also my wifes a rogue lvl 70, she may join if theres a open slot and were allowed

Re: Anyone alive?

I myself used to be General of Eternal life I left to Ronin because of a disagreement. Ronin is still strong and recruiting but recently had a lot of members go to elm for Dino gear and other reasons. I'm in Ronin I would recommend it a lot but if Ur already strong I would recommend Eternal Life, they aren't yet endgame but the chief really cares about his clan and is working hard to grow it and has been around for ages. I've spent about 2 years and them years have been pleasure.
Eternal life also doesn't have strict rules so if u just wanna chill. But for compition Ronin and elementals are the eg clans. Elm currently is the only clan on the sever that does Dino and in my opinion it's kinda domanating the sever. Ronin however has won afew locks and is slowly getting stronger after lossing important members. There is 1 final option which is a old clan that's recently got renewed called rehab I'm not so sure about this one, I mean I was around when it started but idk how long it will last. The history behind it is some heroes left Ronin for a reason ( proberly disagreement) and started up there new clan. New clans I find don't last long at the current day and age but el has always been there, even if just in the background. Also what is Ur empty clan? Trees? I might be able to tell you what happened if u like. I've seen afew clans fall

I hope this has helped

Rayla lvl 207 warrior belenus
Rayla lvl 220 Warrior Belenus Chief of clan Bloom
Sarai lvl 60 PvP Warrior Chief of 60Heroes of Belenus

YouTube: Dragon Guard Gaming for Ch content

Re: Anyone alive?

Sorry also realized Ur lvl. Also undivided wich is Ronin's feeder clan for under 200s. Ronin and elm u cant join yet so undivided for Ronin or Eternal Life is amazing for new players
Rayla lvl 220 Warrior Belenus Chief of clan Bloom
Sarai lvl 60 PvP Warrior Chief of 60Heroes of Belenus

YouTube: Dragon Guard Gaming for Ch content