Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Is pladax trust worthy?

OOOO :D :D KIY biggest THIEF and HACKER of blackmamba talks??? awww kiy why u care of this post? u feel very important everywhere? who do u think you are? judge your own poisoned mind puttana. I love how you follow my posts . that means, you are very silly and you try to make innocent from yourself. im proud of it because iam one of who knows the truth of your bad soul. thats why u hate me a lot. i opened mouth once, and till today u still cant stand it.. awww that hurts. Nothing will change that you are 0.

My bad english will never change ur fake soul kiy. So stop spy on me and care of your ass or someone new who u will hack :) :* :*
aaaaaaand there's the proof.

I'm not spying on you, dear poca. I've been following this post since it was made and you just happened to pop up.
Oi Kiya!
Maybe we should show dear Poca the way to the "Whiners" thread :D

The of u who know is he Trust worthy
While the back and forth jabs are entertaining, let's get this thread back on track (sort of).

Does anyone else see the irony in SirUnknown asking if another player is trustworthy?
World: Belenus
Mage: Aengus 224 (retired)
Warrior: ???? 56

So by your logic, you are trustworthy because you failed in you attempt to scam Elf. But let's not forget he was not your first victim. I am just doing what I can to make sure he is your last.

Don't try and deny who and what you are. No matter how much you lie, we all saw you admit it.
World: Belenus
Mage: Aengus 224 (retired)
Warrior: ???? 56