Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Buying reaper ring or haste?

Hello, im a ranger on arawn called star shot. im at level 100 and wondering what lux to buy? i currently have the wyldgrove sun ammy and my braces are godly vit and goldy str. Should i get the reaper ring or are there better rings out there:) thx
Star Shot- Ranger 100+

Sir Kendrick - Level 110 Warrior- Arawn - in need of clan
Karilios - Level 60 Mage - Arawn - In need of clan

Feel Free To PM me or talk to me on the game:)

Re: Buying reaper ring or haste?

Hello, im a ranger on arawn called star shot. im at level 100 and wondering what lux to buy? i currently have the wyldgrove sun ammy and my braces are godly vit and goldy str. Should i get the reaper ring or are there better rings out there:) thx
There are no better rings for haste technically but if u arent going to eg level its a waste of money since its best buff is attack, most of your attack in this game will come from necro/prot gear and runic lux
Arawn- Invicta
SlyShadows - 220 Tank Warrior (Retired, Arawn)
Animosity - 217 Ranger (Retired, Arawn)
Noctum - 215 Fire Mage
Acrimony - 190 Lock Rogue

Proud Tank of Arawn

Re: Buying reaper ring or haste?

If you can afford it, get the reaper ring. It will hold it's value (you might even make money if you sell it...), it is the best haste ring in the game, and the 15% attack boost is huge at end game.
If you cannot afford it, I'd recommend you get one of the haste offhand quivers, and save the ring slot for something else.
PM me and I will do my best to help you with whatever you need.