Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: New player! ;p

#31
To the OP

I started Arawn in Nov of last yr. I have absolutely enjoyed every minute of my play time. I suggest that you consider a few things

1. Turn all public channels off ...say, shout.
2. Decide if you want progression +friendly family or if you want progression with rapid accent.
3. Build a solid reputation that will withstand scrutiny no matter which guild you decide on
4. Always remember..your game time should be fun and interesting..if it isn’t...make it so

I love Arawn. I hope you enjoy your stay.

All the best
Dual spec
Increase buff timers and change to group buffs
/anon /afk commands
Revamp the skill system
Group leader / group commands
Add more premium items
Please.

Re: New player! ;p

#32
Hello all!

For those you are willing to try Arawn out.. yes there may be heated convos shared between the clans as shown here xD but Arawn offers you a variety of distinct clans: DragonSouls, Maelstrom, Infinite, Units, Colours and of course Resurgence and its feeder clan Braves. All clans are great clans offering a sense of challenge and fun.

If you do decide to Join our family in Resurgence, please feel free to message me, Saber Fauna, I promise not to cast my bees and vines on you ;))

P.s Resurgence is a family that has great communication and all work together as a whole clan. We value each and everyone from our new recruits right up to our leaders. Our leaders may have been depicted as bad people but please do come try us out and see for yourselves !

Just an hour ago, Arawn became the second server to kill the new Corrupted Garden Endgame boss, Bloodthorn, and the First sole clan to achieve this success. Many thanks to our clannies for their hard work in beta and special thanks to clans people Stoned and Kill Switch for planning this beautiful and exciting Raid ❤️❤️

Saber xo
Saber Fauna, Druid, lvl 220
Sabeyboo, Mage, lvl 220
Eretrea, Rogue, lvl 190
Acadia, Rogue, lvl 137
Kriari, Ranger, lvl 155

General of Revenants

Re: New player! ;p

#33
Saber wrote:Hello all!

For those you are willing to try Arawn out.. yes there may be heated convos shared between the clans as shown here xD but Arawn offers you a variety of distinct clans: DragonSouls, Maelstrom, Infinite, Units, Colours and of course Resurgence and its feeder clan Braves. All clans are great clans offering a sense of challenge and fun.

If you do decide to Join our family in Resurgence, please feel free to message me, Saber Fauna, I promise not to cast my bees and vines on you ;))

P.s Resurgence is a family that has great communication and all work together as a whole clan. We value each and everyone from our new recruits right up to our leaders. Our leaders may have been depicted as bad people but please do come try us out and see for yourselves !

Just an hour ago, Arawn became the second server to kill the new Corrupted Garden Endgame boss, Bloodthorn, and the First sole clan to achieve this success. Many thanks to our clannies for their hard work in beta and special thanks to clans people Stoned and Kill Switch for planning this beautiful and exciting Raid ❤️❤️

Saber xo

"Bad people" :twisted: :lol:

Re: New player! ;p

#34
Saber wrote:Unit


Wrong, I stopped Recruitment. Anyone interested could pm me but very low chance you'll enter. I recommened having a talk with DragonSouls, Maelstorm or Colours if you are serious about trying to get into Unit.
Nightmaaarree
Unit & Colours

Re: New player! ;p

#35
YourNightmare wrote:
Saber wrote:Unit


Wrong, I stopped Recruitment. Anyone interested could pm me but very low chance you'll enter. I recommened having a talk with DragonSouls, Maelstorm or Colours if you are serious about trying to get into Unit.

Then stop commenting on a post u have no business on if u aint recruiting lmao :lol:
⚔️Gwydion- Relentless⚔️
SlyShadows - 220 Tank Warrior (Retired, Arawn)
Animosity - 217 Ranger (Retired, Arawn)
SlyShadows - 115 DPS Warrior (Gwydion)

Proud Tank of Arawn (Retired)
Upcoming DPS War of Gwydion

Re: New player! ;p

#36
Sly Shadows wrote:
YourNightmare wrote:
Saber wrote:Unit


Wrong, I stopped Recruitment. Anyone interested could pm me but very low chance you'll enter. I recommened having a talk with DragonSouls, Maelstorm or Colours if you are serious about trying to get into Unit.

Then stop commenting on a post u have no business on if u aint recruiting lmao :lol:


I don't understand? I have not put any recruitment post out for Unit but suggested other clans.
Nightmaaarree
Unit & Colours

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest