Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: If you are considering Arawn...

What pisses me off is the *** rumours you wannabe losers (DragonSouls) put out about res, while I grew up in arawn I joined a clan called vanguard I have to admit I liked it there but they told me nasty hated things about resurgence like how we are "Killstealers", or "we murder you in arena just for fun to show our dominance" and "we sell drops and not gear clan" like I was a noob off I believed it then one day my friende decided to join resurgence and loved it there so I thought I'd give it a shot,
I Love it here, That one friends changed my view of resurgence and other clans such as dragonsouls.
While I was growing here I realized what was right and wrong about resurgence/braves first of the leaders in my old clan always geared their Alta first even though most people worked their ass off to get geared and most people probably still haven't but in red I worked hard to get my items and guess what, they helped me way faster then dragonsouls can dream of and most of you will say because we get more drops well that's wrong
1) We do but it's not the reason and we work our ass off to win gear in lock battles
2) They look out for people who are working hard and trying their best for gear and to move forward in life
3) the leaders don't even gear themselves if they don't deserve it more then another clannie and they have a fair system where rank does not encourage your armour chances or gear.
And once I got my frozen and dragonlord I moved onto resurgence where I am so HAPPY
1) Work for it and get it such as edl if you work you get it.
2) dkp system, people that help out more have either more dkp or ekp and they can use that for items so everybody has a fair chance to win items.
3) Their leaders, like holy spectral how does it get better then this? The leaders always look out for clannies if someone can't afford lixs for boss they help us and give us it and unlike da who can't solve unfathomable res leaders work so hard to make sure everyone is happy in the clan and respected so no disputes hurt someone else

All I'm trying to say is Don't believe rumours because not all are true like how dragonsouls said resurgence are greedy pigs, their not and also make sure to give us a try don't just follow rumours to look cool or make them up for attention, no one cares about your coolness it's a virtual game why df do u need skin virtual boyfriends or girlfriends or whatever

PEACE

u guys were doing much better before u decided to take in so much trash.. well when you sleep in trash don't blame me for u ending up smelling like $hit.. ;)
Hey Big. No offence or anything but I want to just give a quick POV from my perspective. Resurgence is a great clan. DragonSouls is a great clan. Every single person in these clans are great. It’s tough always having to compete for bosses with terrible spawn and drop rates and I love having fun with everybody no matter what clan.

The leaders have put so much effort in making a clan both you and liv. But there comes a point where it is too much. If you have something against someone just let them know or try to sort it out with them.

But as everyone can see you are going too far. What you are saying online is disgraceful and is in terms known as online bullying. I know you are a great person to speak to but this instance is a zero tolerance. You have gone too far.

Just please try to smarten up your act. Love ya;)

Now back to the field. Have fun all:)
Jakes Aura
206 - Rogue
Retired and came back - Playing this magnificent game for fun

u guys were doing much better before u decided to take in so much trash.. well when you sleep in trash don't blame me for u ending up smelling like $hit.. ;)
Hey Big. No offence or anything but I want to just give a quick POV from my perspective. Resurgence is a great clan. DragonSouls is a great clan. Every single person in these clans are great. It’s tough always having to compete for bosses with terrible spawn and drop rates and I love having fun with everybody no matter what clan.

The leaders have put so much effort in making a clan both you and liv. But there comes a point where it is too much. If you have something against someone just let them know or try to sort it out with them.

But as everyone can see you are going too far. What you are saying online is disgraceful and is in terms known as online bullying. I know you are a great person to speak to but this instance is a zero tolerance. You have gone too far.

Just please try to smarten up your act. Love ya;)

Now back to the field. Have fun all:)
Speaking my mind and telling the truth is being a bully? Guess I'm guilty as charged then.. I didn't come on here slandering a whole clan might wanna check the op (your chief) and her outlandish claims.. yeah branding a entire clan of people (res) who you yourself admitted is a great clan in your post as online bullies and monsters is gonna get some type of retort.. I didn't come on here starting drama you're boss did.. and now that I called her out on her bs I'm the bad guy :lol:

Typical..

As I said prior look in the mirror and stop pointing fingers and u might actually achieve something.. ;)

BigD,

You are going to pull me into this? Fine.

I told you when I left Res it was because you have some grade A Jerks in your clan. I spoke to the leaders about this but over time nothing was done so fine I walked, simple as that. I see the lies that you spread about me leaving Res both here and in game but they are all lies. I never conspired XYZ. I left because you wouldn't correct the behavior of certain clannies. I use to actually believe what you would say about Colours, Unit and various other players on Arawn. As you are so able to lie about me I suspect you are doing the same about others too.

You have actually been temporarily banned by OTM staff for doing the very things in the OP. Not opinion, OTM staff have banned you for this.

Res - really disappointed in you guys. You all actually follow along and support the behavior even after a couple of you got temporarily banned by OTM for doing these things. You support a behavior you never would exhibit in real life. Heck for those of you with kids you wouldn't let them act out the way some members of your clan do. Why would you hold your kids to a higher standard?

A lot of you in Res whisper to me that you are sorry and that you wish there was something you could do to change your clan behavior. You know what? You absolutely can and yes you won't get drops if you do. I made my choice when I left Res. I guess drops are more import to you.

Liv blocked me for not hating res...lol...DS is kinda a wannabe no offense...I mean being honest, my clan is like a wannabe wannabe wannabe XD Can we all just stop this and get along now? :) that'd be great
-THEONLYDICE, Chieftan of Cult, One and ONLY Cultmaster of Arawn, level 70 druid that sits in the castle all day,

"De wae is to merch until your stomach wanna perch and then you forgot that you're still level 5 with a bunch of lvl 190 lux...."

Hi all,

Drama is a relative word, each to their own just like in every server. I personally do not like ‘drama’ and if I am in the middle of it, i would take rest away from the game. Game is about the fun, the friends we make along the way and the thrill of killing endgame bosses. I have been in Resurgence for a year now and I was from comp clan. Many things were said about Resurgence just like Resurgence said many things about comp. It’s words against words. It is up to the person to decide now based on experience. I love Resurgence/Braves not because they can offer the opportunity to obtain endgame gears but because they are actually the people I would enjoy hanging out with in real life. We are a strong collective team, who cares a lot about each other. Yes, Living Arawn and Livrenger, I do see the comments made at bosses but people such as myself (not only me for that matter) actually stands up for what is right. We tell clan to stop if they have gone too far, so no we don’t suck up, we dont just ‘stay quiet’ for the ‘gears’.

Our chief is a very helpful person, he tries his best to resolve issues amongst clannies and make decisions for the betterment of the clan. However, changes and decisions made dont always make ‘everyone’ happy and thats just the reality. If you had a problem with the ‘A JERKS’ in clan, why not be adults and resolve it directly with them? Just like people say on this thread, people in game have lives and kids and other commitments outside this game. Diesel will only try to adhere to your needs but you gotta meet him half way.

DragonSouls is a great clan, strong and steady no doubt. Resurgence is a strong clan, loyal to their own. Both shows off strength in their own accord. People reading this thread should realise that Arawn has a rich history, one that paints a certain clan the ‘Big bad monsters’, forming a preconceived idea of em. Time has passed and things have changed, people come and go. A clan should never be pictured what it was pictured years ago. I am very young compared to all in this game, but I am aware of all in Arawn, i may not know what arawn was like in its’ younger years but i judge the server for what it is now and the clans it grew up with.

Drama is relative, each to their own. I’m sure everyone can attest to that :))) I am personally free of drama. Arawn is actually a peaceful place, no drama is ever exhibited publicly in game so no one really know what the drama is except when it gets announced in forums lol.

Have a good day :)
Saber Fauna, Druid, lvl 224
Sabeyboo, Mage, lvl 220
Kriari, Ranger, lvl 216
Eretrea, Rogue, lvl 190
Acadia, Rogue, lvl 137

General of Dawn - Arawn

Liv blocked me for not hating res...lol...DS is kinda a wannabe no offense...I mean being honest, my clan is like a wannabe wannabe wannabe XD Can we all just stop this and get along now? :) that'd be great
Ha here is a unbiased pov he got blocked because he doesn't follow the "ds narrative" and isn't in either clan.. sorry bud u get treated that way it's not nice to bully people cause of the way they think.. liv should be ashamed of herself. :(