Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Regarding a lack of disclaimer...

#21
Bigdiesel wrote:This is actually quite entertaining coming from nightmaree I can't speak for colours as there are a couple cool people in that clan I'm friends with and enjoy speaking too.. now as for unit lmao just pm bob or infurnus how nightmaree treated them with they left and joined resurgence.. quite a few choice words were hurled at them that I'm not allowed to repeat here.. so ya feel free then u when leave you'll be cursed at like a drunken sailor.. :lol:


hahaha! I've always loved Infurnus until I found out what actions he took against working to clan. I'd love to catch up with him and I think we've set our differences aside. Apart from that, he apologized multiple times for the actions he has taken so I think we are comfortable again.

For the mage, I'm happy I was not in clan when he was in there. We wouldn't get along very well. Bob and I could probably have very good conversations about certain political/enviornmental or what ever topics but we just couldn't be friends. Lines have been crossed multiple times by the two of us.

Edit: We all have our heated moments and we all talk smack, you know it, I know it and espcially a particular mage but times in Arawn have been rough. Especially for small clans that are losing highly trusted and loyal members.

On that note, this is not about us, this is about Tired expressing his feelings about the clan and even telling us valuable information that he is not the only one experiencing those problems. Therefore this should not be negelected and if there is a way I, myself can help. Whoever you are, whatever relationship you and I have, I will be there for you stand stand up for you. I've done so in the past for others and will continue to do so.
I myself dont think its funny to joke about those things. These should be taken serious and the fact that this person is using a different name instead of their actual should not stand between you and fixing the issue.
Nightmaaarree
Unit & Colours

Re: Regarding a lack of disclaimer...

#22
YourNightmare wrote:
Bigdiesel wrote:This is actually quite entertaining coming from nightmaree I can't speak for colours as there are a couple cool people in that clan I'm friends with and enjoy speaking too.. now as for unit lmao just pm bob or infurnus how nightmaree treated them with they left and joined resurgence.. quite a few choice words were hurled at them that I'm not allowed to repeat here.. so ya feel free then u when leave you'll be cursed at like a drunken sailor.. :lol:


hahaha! I've always loved Infurnus until I found out what actions he took against working to clan. I'd love to catch up with him and I think we've set our differences aside. Apart from that, he apologized multiple times for the actions he has taken so I think we are comfortable again.

For the mage, I'm happy I was not in clan when he was in there. We wouldn't get along very well. Bob and I could probably have very good conversations about certain political/enviornmental or what ever topics but we just couldn't be friends. Lines have been crossed multiple times by the two of us.

Edit: We all have our heated moments and we all talk smack, you know it, I know it and espcially a particular mage but times in Arawn have been rough. Especially for small clans that are losing highly trusted and loyal members.

On that note, this is not about us, this is about Tired expressing his feelings about the clan and even telling us valuable information that he is not the only one experiencing those problems. Therefore this should not be negelected and if there is a way I, myself can help. Whoever you are, whatever relationship you and I have, I will be there for you stand stand up for you. I've done so in the past for others and will continue to do so.
I myself dont think its funny to joke about those things. These should be taken serious and the fact that this person is using a different name instead of their actual should not stand between you and fixing the issue.

Your forgetting why infurnus left tho.. he went inactive and left clan gear for others to use.. then when he returned he was told piss off basically when he wanted his stuff back.. when he came to res I personally purchased over 2million in lux for him because he was left with nothing.. doesnt sound like so much of a friendly environment as u portray it as now does it?

Re: Regarding a lack of disclaimer...

#24
Bigdiesel wrote:Oh and bob left cause he couldn't log for a hrung and you guys got outlocked.. he was then ostracized for prioritizing school over hrung... really that's just insanity smh.. :roll:


Units past keeps on being brought up but a picture is described as if this is current day Unit. This is not the case at all, from when I joined to where I am now Unit has been doing extremely good. Our realtionship with Colours has been very well received by both clans and if what you are describing to me right now is true, i'm sure this relationship wouldnt seize to exist anymore.

Diesel, we are drifting a bit from the main topic here, we can further talk in another thread or in game. If this doesnt suit you, come talk to me on Band.
Nightmaaarree
Unit & Colours

Re: Regarding a lack of disclaimer...

#25
YourNightmare wrote:
Bigdiesel wrote:Oh and bob left cause he couldn't log for a hrung and you guys got outlocked.. he was then ostracized for prioritizing school over hrung... really that's just insanity smh.. :roll:


Units past keeps on being brought up but a picture is described as if this is current day Unit. This is not the case at all, from when I joined to where I am now Unit has been doing extremely good. Our realtionship with Colours has been very well received by both clans and if what you are describing to me right now is true, i'm sure this relationship wouldnt seize to exist anymore.

Diesel, we are drifting a bit from the main topic here, we can further talk in another thread or in game. If this doesnt suit you, come talk to me on Band.

For starters this guy on this thread no one even knows who he is could be someone simply trolling and we are all wasting time on a stupid topic.. you came in here promoting your "perfect clan" I'm just showing the flaws in your postings.. don't run and hide behind "this isn't on topic all of a sudden because you're being made to look foolish.. no clan is perfect I've never claimed mine is... and yeah units history and it's members are very relevant topics to this day as are my own clans no one can outrun the past or change the past all we can do is learn from it. Have a nice day :)

Re: Regarding a lack of disclaimer...

#26
Somehow this conversation spun out of the original context and too much was said for me to waste time responding to each point, so will just go over main ones. Don’t give me sh*t about the order, just flipping through pages.

DG- Next up on the list are mages. Mendel, B—, Lone. Lone is awesome, fully deserves. Mendel...Good guy, but there are much more active mages imo. The mage whose name starts with B, I used to have respect for ya...Then you became big d’s propaganda boy. I liked it when you stated things as they were...Why did ya have to change? That’s how you’re so far up the list.

Gear to non clannnies- You deny you offered non Res dl and necro weaps to join? I think they would tell a different story. It’s completely irrelevant to start up on commenting about personalities in DS. Not what we are discussing. I care about Res leadership, and how these decisions are impacting clannies.

Sly- Yes, I do, and your fedora. I have no level 220 on Tara unfortunately or I might be playing there.

Big D’s comments on sly- I agree. Sly is an awesome tank. I have no issues with sly, nor do most.

Leaders selling drops- It’s not just the one you refer to...And how do you think all those lexi and horns keep getting into ah? Unit and Colours aren’t coming to Sreng and troll. DS locks 4s so unless they are hella lucky, I doubt they have a surplus of dl items. And as for edl drops, Res has been owning edl...Occasional Unit Colours comp, but doubtful they have surplus to sell off from the rare win. Which leaves Res. It’s a serious issue when someone, or more likely a few someones, are selling off clan earned items...That is essentially scamming our clannies.

We aren’t at war with DS- Then what does war look like? We are ksing them in arena (I say we because I can’t claim innocence when I don’t step in to protect), insulting them on shout, and recently even ksing lixes. That’s not exactly a truce. As for your point, bob or big d (too lazy to check which) about them deserving the insults...If we don’t like someone, do we really need to broadcast it 24/7 and involve personal insults? I dunno, write in your journal or something. We all know who we don’t like and I imagine the rest of Arawn is aware by this point too. It does us no favors to be the clan constantly insulting them. To those in area it probably just looks like a bunch of grown a— men who forgot their manners and decided to have a school yard fight.

Needing Sreng and troll- We all know we’re just there for the purple crowns. Great. Why not just attend troll? Sreng 4 and 5 do not drop crowns...And how often does Sreng 6 drop purple crowns? Let’s say 1 out of ten times, with an average of 2 Sreng 6 a day, That would mean perhaps around 1 crown every 5 days from Sreng. Worth the camping and time spamming?

Attention- If I wanted attention bob I would say screw this anonymous thing and post using my name, however I do value friendships I have in Res and I don’t want anyone getting caught in the cross hairs due to close association with me.

We treat ex comp as any new recruit- Do you tell all new potential recruits that they can have a necro weapon within the first month after joining? If not, this is invalid. If it is true, I apologize and applaud the generosity.

Nightmare- Well I do appreciate the support I don’t want to leave Res. I want to see Res change, to remember our sense of integrity and community...

Bob telling me to join Unit and Colours- No.

Re: Regarding a lack of disclaimer...

#27
Tired wrote:Somehow this conversation spun out of the original context and too much was said for me to waste time responding to each point, so will just go over main ones. Don’t give me sh*t about the order, just flipping through pages.

DG- Next up on the list are mages. Mendel, B—, Lone. Lone is awesome, fully deserves. Mendel...Good guy, but there are much more active mages imo. The mage whose name starts with B, I used to have respect for ya...Then you became big d’s propaganda boy. I liked it when you stated things as they were...Why did ya have to change? That’s how you’re so far up the list.

Gear to non clannnies- You deny you offered non Res dl and necro weaps to join? I think they would tell a different story. It’s completely irrelevant to start up on commenting about personalities in DS. Not what we are discussing. I care about Res leadership, and how these decisions are impacting clannies.

Sly- Yes, I do, and your fedora. I have no level 220 on Tara unfortunately or I might be playing there.

Big D’s comments on sly- I agree. Sly is an awesome tank. I have no issues with sly, nor do most.

Leaders selling drops- It’s not just the one you refer to...And how do you think all those lexi and horns keep getting into ah? Unit and Colours aren’t coming to Sreng and troll. DS locks 4s so unless they are hella lucky, I doubt they have a surplus of dl items. And as for edl drops, Res has been owning edl...Occasional Unit Colours comp, but doubtful they have surplus to sell off from the rare win. Which leaves Res. It’s a serious issue when someone, or more likely a few someones, are selling off clan earned items...That is essentially scamming our clannies.

We aren’t at war with DS- Then what does war look like? We are ksing them in arena (I say we because I can’t claim innocence when I don’t step in to protect), insulting them on shout, and recently even ksing lixes. That’s not exactly a truce. As for your point, bob or big d (too lazy to check which) about them deserving the insults...If we don’t like someone, do we really need to broadcast it 24/7 and involve personal insults? I dunno, write in your journal or something. We all know who we don’t like and I imagine the rest of Arawn is aware by this point too. It does us no favors to be the clan constantly insulting them. To those in area it probably just looks like a bunch of grown a— men who forgot their manners and decided to have a school yard fight.

Needing Sreng and troll- We all know we’re just there for the purple crowns. Great. Why not just attend troll? Sreng 4 and 5 do not drop crowns...And how often does Sreng 6 drop purple crowns? Let’s say 1 out of ten times, with an average of 2 Sreng 6 a day, That would mean perhaps around 1 crown every 5 days from Sreng. Worth the camping and time spamming?

Attention- If I wanted attention bob I would say screw this anonymous thing and post using my name, however I do value friendships I have in Res and I don’t want anyone getting caught in the cross hairs due to close association with me.

We treat ex comp as any new recruit- Do you tell all new potential recruits that they can have a necro weapon within the first month after joining? If not, this is invalid. If it is true, I apologize and applaud the generosity.

Nightmare- Well I do appreciate the support I don’t want to leave Res. I want to see Res change, to remember our sense of integrity and community...

Bob telling me to join Unit and Colours- No.

I'll tell u what if u are in resurgence grow a pair and message me in a pm face to face like a man.. until then nothing u have to say I'll give a rats a$$ about.. furthermore your wrong on the dg next set is not a mage and not even the generals know who is getting next.. tbh I think many will be surprised and some will probably be unhappy.. happens everytime a new armor sets comes out I had a rogue when we were first gearing edl quit game because irbeta got his before her.. those selfish players weed themselves out everytime new armor comes out.. we should be happy for our clanmates when they obtain gear evenetually everyone gets it anyways so childish to make a fuss.. oh and as for me offering dl/necro weapons to ppl for joining res I don't need to make those offers I would think players are smart enough to realize they will get those things while in clan regardless.. so exactly why would need to say those thing? When I recruit do I tell people about bosses and endgame absolutely and why shouldn't I? It is kinda what resurgence does last time I checked..

Re: Regarding a lack of disclaimer...

#28
Oh and as for the drop selling thing.. how do u know it's leaders? No one solo's any 4* they can drop thing.. I also know of a certain leader in another clan not long ago pretty much emptied his clanbank of things they didn't need and put a lot of stuff up for sale.. oh and also there is a level 224 clanless female rogue who goes around during off hours and solo'a edl 4*'s just for the purpose of selling anything they may drop.. funny thing I actually looked in ah today I saw 6 lexicons (all below enchanting) and 4 dl drops (all below horns).. wow that's so much stuff :lol:

Re: Regarding a lack of disclaimer...

#29
Tired wrote:Sly- Yes, I do, and your fedora. I have no level 220 on Tara unfortunately or I might be playing there.

Big D’s comments on sly- I agree. Sly is an awesome tank. I have no issues with sly, nor do most.
.

I love both :ugeek: My goatee is cool to

Tired wrote:Needing Sreng and troll- We all know we’re just there for the purple crowns. Great. Why not just attend troll? Sreng 4 and 5 do not drop crowns...And how often does Sreng 6 drop purple crowns? Let’s say 1 out of ten times, with an average of 2 Sreng 6 a day, That would mean perhaps around 1 crown every 5 days from Sreng. Worth the camping and time spamming?

I wouldn't go as far as saying we only need the purple crowns. Id like to say any purple drop from urns, horns, idols, and crowns is what we need. I'll also admit we don't need the masses of green and blue and red drops that we don't use as often, but we do need them because we try to give every member full dragonlord when we can, including rogues, rogue mains over alts.

Tired wrote:Attention- If I wanted attention bob I would say screw this anonymous thing and post using my name, however I do value friendships I have in Res and I don’t want anyone getting caught in the cross hairs due to close association with me.

I personally would love to know the identity of dis famoose person who has driven this conversation to yet another rant about what is wrong and what is right with Resurgence and or Arawn as a whole. Pm me on BAND if you want cause no one will lix with my alt...i have time now.. :cry: :(

YourNightmare wrote:
Bigdiesel wrote:On that note, this is not about us, this is about Tired expressing his feelings about the clan and even telling us valuable information that he is not the only one experiencing those problems. Therefore this should not be negelected and if there is a way I, myself can help. Whoever you are, whatever relationship you and I have, I will be there for you stand stand up for you. I've done so in the past for others and will continue to do so.
I myself dont think its funny to joke about those things. These should be taken serious and the fact that this person is using a different name instead of their actual should not stand between you and fixing the issue.


Nightmare lowkey just tried to change the topic back to Tired's opinions of what needs to change with Resurgence, then goes right back to saying Res has too many problems and she will back him up against with this "terrible clan with many problems that many people for some reason like to stay in". Also yes, using your real toon name means a lot of credibility, you can know a lot about Resurgence drama and or the way our clan works by reading every one of bobs post.


Bigdiesel wrote:Your forgetting why infurnus left tho.. he went inactive and left clan gear for others to use.. then when he returned he was told piss off basically when he wanted his stuff back.. when he came to res I personally purchased over 2million in lux for him because he was left with nothing.. doesnt sound like so much of a friendly environment as u portray it as now does it?

I never got 2 mil when i came back.... :evil:





Bob i made a big post!!!! ARE YOU PROUD!?!?!?!?

Edit: Lol i quoted myself by accident. #BlameToeTag
Last edited by Sly Shadows on Sat Jan 13, 2018 1:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
⚔️Gwydion- Relentless⚔️
SlyShadows - 220 Tank Warrior (Retired, Arawn)
Animosity - 217 Ranger (Retired, Arawn)
SlyShadows - 115 DPS Warrior (Gwydion)

Proud Tank of Arawn (Retired)
Upcoming DPS War of Gwydion

Re: Regarding a lack of disclaimer...

#30
To be honest. Resurgence/Braves gear fairly in my opinion. I have friends that earned eg gear in a couple weeks. It’s all about who works the hardest. And why people so worried about gear? Just boss and earn it. I honestly think having friends to play with and grow together is what is important. Everyone has an equal chance to earn gear. Just outwork your clannies!
-Guardian Of Thereal (Rosmerta) :)
-Subscribe to my YouTube Channel: Celtic Heroes Gameplay

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest