Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Looking for a home 2 weeks from now :)

#1
Hi all. Again :) Due to the lacking of people in the server (could be due to my timezone), i've decided to look for a new home/clan in the near future(2weeks time due to exams). I have a 180 rogue and a 120 mage. Sorta know most of the ingame skills and all but still need loads of time to get used to the newer stuffs like mount n pet perks and a few new abilities. My question for today would be, a list of active clans. I havent seen many clans around apart from Res, Dragons and Braves. Am wondering if there are any active low level clans that wouldnt mind having a 120 mage tht i would probably main to learn the game from a sorta low level again as i cant be bothered to start a new toon. Thanks in advance to everyone who takes an effort to reply :D

Re: Looking for a home 2 weeks from now :)

#4
finalblow wrote:Would love to have ya on belenus! Keep a eye out for me if its what ya pick :)) will personally help ya out

Ty so much for your invitation sir but id stick to arawn for now :)
LivingArawn wrote:Hello :) Welcome back! If you are interested, DragonSouls loves new players and returning lower levels. We are a community focused clan with a variety of levels. Feel free to message me ig and we can talk.
that would be great sir/mam!! Sad to see most if not all of my friends are inactive. Currently just me and my brother which is kinda dull. Would love making new friends again. I'll drop u a mail or pm ingame?

Re: Looking for a home 2 weeks from now :)

#5
Lax wrote:
finalblow wrote:Would love to have ya on belenus! Keep a eye out for me if its what ya pick :)) will personally help ya out

Ty so much for your invitation sir but id stick to arawn for now :)
LivingArawn wrote:Hello :) Welcome back! If you are interested, DragonSouls loves new players and returning lower levels. We are a community focused clan with a variety of levels. Feel free to message me ig and we can talk.
that would be great sir/mam!! Sad to see most if not all of my friends are inactive. Currently just me and my brother which is kinda dull. Would love making new friends again. I'll drop u a mail or pm ingame?


Yes, a mail or pm :) Looking forward to speaking with you ig :)
Liv Arronheln 215
Chieftain of DragonSouls
Arawn
”One day, you will be old enough to start reading fairytales again.”

Re: Looking for a home 2 weeks from now :)

#6
Lax wrote:Hi all. Again :) Due to the lacking of people in the server (could be due to my timezone), i've decided to look for a new home/clan in the near future(2weeks time due to exams). I have a 180 rogue and a 120 mage. Sorta know most of the ingame skills and all but still need loads of time to get used to the newer stuffs like mount n pet perks and a few new abilities. My question for today would be, a list of active clans. I havent seen many clans around apart from Res, Dragons and Braves. Am wondering if there are any active low level clans that wouldnt mind having a 120 mage tht i would probably main to learn the game from a sorta low level again as i cant be bothered to start a new toon. Thanks in advance to everyone who takes an effort to reply :D


Hey Lax,

Welcome back first of all. I might have you friended on one of my accounts haha. Anyways, if you would like to try out Unit or Colours send any of our members a message so you at least have an idea what we are all about!
Nightmaaarree
Unit & Colours

Re: Looking for a home 2 weeks from now :)

#9
HoHo, Ds only has 2 members that would fall under those lines, both were ex-resurgence that were booted for some pretty awful stuff...

As for Unit, it isn't that there clan is dead that it is a poor reason to join. Lax was in bada in the past and he quit for similar reasons to why I did if i remember correctly. He quit around the time jellocube quit and for the same reasons.
Point being, he wouldn't rejoin the same clan that caused him to quit I would assume.
Gwydion - Guardian of Relentless
BobsYourUncle 224 Fire Mage

Stubborn 220 Warrior (Tank)

Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
boymclir wrote:Bob The God

Shadae wrote:This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?

CD Swapping since 2016

Re: Looking for a home 2 weeks from now :)

#10
YourNightmare wrote:
Lax wrote:Hi all. Again :) Due to the lacking of people in the server (could be due to my timezone), i've decided to look for a new home/clan in the near future(2weeks time due to exams). I have a 180 rogue and a 120 mage. Sorta know most of the ingame skills and all but still need loads of time to get used to the newer stuffs like mount n pet perks and a few new abilities. My question for today would be, a list of active clans. I havent seen many clans around apart from Res, Dragons and Braves. Am wondering if there are any active low level clans that wouldnt mind having a 120 mage tht i would probably main to learn the game from a sorta low level again as i cant be bothered to start a new toon. Thanks in advance to everyone who takes an effort to reply :D


Hey Lax,

Welcome back first of all. I might have you friended on one of my accounts haha. Anyways, if you would like to try out Unit or Colours send any of our members a message so you at least have an idea what we are all about!

yes i do remember u!!! how have u been doing haha :D

bob the mage wrote:HoHo, Ds only has 2 members that would fall under those lines, both were ex-resurgence that were booted for some pretty awful stuff...

As for Unit, it isn't that there clan is dead that it is a poor reason to join. Lax was in bada in the past and he quit for similar reasons to why I did if i remember correctly. He quit around the time jellocube quit and for the same reasons.
Point being, he wouldn't rejoin the same clan that caused him to quit I would assume.

Hi Bob!! Well, tbh i kinda quit due to irl commitments and didnt really like my gaming exp at that time but hoping that its much better this time around. As for being in clans before this, I kinda found that all my closest buddies then were in many different clans too haha. Sadly they left :(

Anyways all of that behind us now, hope to see ALL of U ingame!!!! :D Hit me up a pm if u see me ingame pls. need more friends to enjoy this journey of mine with :D

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests