Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Serious??

Ok a few concerns, a lot of posts I've seen is there's no mid game, a lot of people keep leaving, and I've been playing awhile now. From what I have noticed, a lot of high levels can be very selfish, yes your 225...you officially can take advantage of noobs, you guys reach your peak, and you ruin the game for a lot of new players, hoarding items for alts, some may never level up, killing bosses and charging noobs gold you know they don't have,..you've went through the struggle so you basically kill the game for others who join, yet you want new content and new stuff for the game for what? you guys wanna farm every boss in the game...and get mad cause people leave and no one wants to lvl up for what? just saying a lot of you guys ruin the game no wonder high levels leave all the time, be courteous it's a game quit acting like its life and let everyone enjoy it

Re: Serious??

I think the behavior you are talking about is done by a minority of high level players. Most end game players dont have time for such nonsense.
Gibble Warrior level 217
Resurgence
Taunt early, Taunt often.

Braves is our mid game clan, and the high levels help them out quite a bit. Many even have alt characters in this clan to help clan members. Alt characters get passed over to get gear to main characters. So I'm not sure what you're talking about.

Another mid game clan is FallenSoldiers and they help each other out with gear and bosses too. I was only in that clan for under an hour, but from what I could tell they are a good group of people too.

What I am saying VakkCine, is join a clan and you'll get bosses and loot. If you don't join a clan, your butt will hurt which will cause posts like this one :lol:
YouTube | Mystery Chest Simulator | Cooking Guide | Legacy Boss Guide

Arawn is nothing like what you just said. You're probably with the wrong crew most of the players are very lovely and polite.
Touchedbyfire Mage Level 220
Touchedbydeath Rogue Level 190
Touchedbynature Druid Level 190
Touchedbysteel Warrior Level 190
Clan Resurgence
World Arawn

Maybeline Ranger Level 204
Dilek Rogue Level 185
SweetheartJR Druid Level 187
World Crom

Ok a few concerns, a lot of posts I've seen is there's no mid game, a lot of people keep leaving, and I've been playing awhile now. From what I have noticed, a lot of high levels can be very selfish, yes your 225...you officially can take advantage of noobs, you guys reach your peak, and you ruin the game for a lot of new players, hoarding items for alts, some may never level up, killing bosses and charging noobs gold you know they don't have,..you've went through the struggle so you basically kill the game for others who join, yet you want new content and new stuff for the game for what? you guys wanna farm every boss in the game...and get mad cause people leave and no one wants to lvl up for what? just saying a lot of you guys ruin the game no wonder high levels leave all the time, be courteous it's a game quit acting like its life and let everyone enjoy it
true!