Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: 77th Edl sets on Arawn

Although this thread will have many congrats posts on, why do we need to know how many sets y'all have? It's like the 20th necro thread, congrats on it but no one needs to know. I'm sure I'll be seeing another post at 100?
Dynamit1 - 215 Druid
Dynasaur - 205 Mage
Dynamit3 - 223 Rogue
Dynamit4 - 220 Warrior
Dynamit5 - 217 Ranger

Although this thread will have many congrats posts on, why do we need to know how many sets y'all have? It's like the 20th necro thread, congrats on it but no one needs to know. I'm sure I'll be seeing another post at 100?
You will see posts at 78..79...80... So on and so on U don't like it don't open thread. To all the other non trolls and non haters who responded with grats thank you it's nice to see people have class. :D

What withhold you from killing gelebron? What problems have you encountered? I am very curious. You have alot of edl sets. On lugh we are still workin on a strategy and waiting on our druids to hit arcane:D
Lack of Druids but two more reaching floor 6 and we will have another attempt soon will be more successful hard to hold gele with just three Druid in tank group like our last two raids ;)