Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

100/50 mount scammed

A 100/50 mount was scammed from one of my clanmates by someone using a name bigdiesel378 i sent ss eveidence of the scam to otm. I would suggest not buying the mount as u might have it taken from u when otm returns it to the rightfull owner. Right now it's being sold on a toon called 100ride100. Like me or not like my clan or not put that out the window as this is a warning to anyone on arawn to not buy this mount.
Also someone named smelly under with a space scammed a reaper ring from same player the item has not yet surfaced but again be carefull otm does have ss of the scams and they will be going back to the original owner...

Re: 100/50 mount scammed

Good to know, hope you guys can get them back!
Arawn
Taroan - 112+ Rogue
Wisely - 62+ Ice Mage

"If you don't stand for something, you might fall for anything"

Bigdiesel wrote:A 100/50 mount was scammed from one of my clanmates by someone using a name bigdiesel378 i sent ss eveidence of the scam to otm. I would suggest not buying the mount as u might have it taken from u when otm returns it to the rightfull owner. Right now it's being sold on a toon called 100ride100. Like me or not like my clan or not put that out the window as this is a warning to anyone on arawn to not buy this mount.
Also someone named smelly under with a space scammed a reaper ring from same player the item has not yet surfaced but again be carefull otm does have ss of the scams and they will be going back to the original owner...

the same fake smelly under tried to scam me of my items... luckily i noticed he was fake in time. Really sucks about the reaper ring and the mount, lets hope they get returned soon.
Can't believe people do these things......
Reanstinse, 200+ edl armour/dl MH + OH Warrior
Proud clansman of Resurgence

One thing, otm never returns items because every trade is final... Trust me been there...
Arawn
warlord666 /lvl 202 / warrior / tank
Scavenger666/ lvl 208 / rogue

dragonsouls general

Bigdiesel wrote:A 100/50 mount was scammed from one of my clanmates by someone using a name bigdiesel378 i sent ss eveidence of the scam to otm. I would suggest not buying the mount as u might have it taken from u when otm returns it to the rightfull owner. Right now it's being sold on a toon called 100ride100. Like me or not like my clan or not put that out the window as this is a warning to anyone on arawn to not buy this mount.

Thats sad and dissapointing to hear, but just to spin that thought around - what would you do if anyone buys that mount-
Would you or your clansman try to request it back or even buy it back, iam just asking because ihave a similar situation with my own ride.

Thanks and Valar Morghulis
Couch,
CouchPotato 223 Rogue, Belenus

If you can't devide us, you can't conquer us.

Introvert wrote:

Thats sad and dissapointing to hear, but just to spin that thought around - what would you do if anyone buys that mount-
Would you or your clansman try to request it back or even buy it back, iam just asking because ihave a similar situation with my own ride.

Thanks and Valar Morghulis
Couch,

Tbh I don't think the buyer should have to return the item (Ik I wouldn't if I had just dropped a few million gold on an item), the owners fault for lending out the item.

Never understood why people lend out such expensive items. This is the internet and people are mean, that being said It would be good to hear they got their stuff back.
Lugh Characters
Victraze
CastingShadow
Fingal Characters
Zippy I'm not always a rogue, but when I am I'm Zippy
Saint Victor He who uses flower power to take down his enemys
Only using red text on the forums from now on.