Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: really fun in arawn now

Tbh I think a bit of competition is amazing. I remeber when I used to play arawn USKOCI vs Badabing it was amazing. Best time ever! The best part about it was how the clans would still collaborate to kill aggy etc in v3
Good memories:)
the collaboration didnt last long though. Best time ever is when Res was formed and fomer bada and uskoci members joined clan and worked together and today we have the strongest clan Arawn has ever seen and among the strongest across all servers.

Tbh I think a bit of competition is amazing. I remeber when I used to play arawn USKOCI vs Badabing it was amazing. Best time ever! The best part about it was how the clans would still collaborate to kill aggy etc in v3
the collaboration didnt last long though. Best time ever is when Res was formed and fomer bada and uskoci members joined clan and worked together and today we have the strongest clan Arawn has ever seen and among the strongest across all servers.
As you well point out enough I been to other servers and your delusional if you think res is the best on all severs granted res is a great clan and not to discredit you guys success but your not the best clan across all servers sorry to burst your bubble bud.
Nueee lvl 222 Ranger
Arawn

Selfie lvl 125+ rogue ( Retired)
Lugh

Best rapper in the ch community
http://www.soundcloud.com
Search Nue Sizemore

As you well point out enough I been to other servers and your delusional if you think res is the best on all severs granted res is a great clan and not to discredit you guys success but your not the best clan across all servers sorry to burst your bubble bud.
Nueee i like u. U seem like good guy but u can't once say that there isn't a bias in this quote :lol:

@ big d

Mine or smellys ? Bc his judgment is based off one server , I been to 4 including arawn I've seen and been in some pretty awesome clans had the chance to get outta arawn see other ppl and players ...and like I said res has done a amazing job but best clan across the servers is a bold statement especially seen as how he only knows arawn lol
Nueee lvl 222 Ranger
Arawn

Lugh

Search Nue Sizemore

@ big d

Mine or smellys ? Bc his judgment is based off one server , I been to 4 including arawn I've seen and been in some pretty awesome clans had the chance to get outta arawn see other ppl and players ...and like I said res has done a amazing job but best clan across the servers is a bold statement especially seen as how he only knows arawn lol
Nuee, pl read what I wrote carefull. I wrote "strongest clan Arawn has ever seen and among the strongest across all servers". I didnt say Res best clan across the servers. YOur reading skill is very poor. Best clan across all servers is Avalon.

@ big d

Nuee, pl read what I wrote carefull. I wrote "strongest clan Arawn has ever seen and among the strongest across all servers". I didnt say Res best clan across the servers. YOur reading skill is very poor. Best clan across all servers is Avalon.

Strongest ,best your neither, you guys are the strongest here on arawn and agian you guys have done a great job I'm not trying to deny that in any way shape or form . Make a statement like that in gen discussion I'm sure you will ripped apart with harsher criticism then I provided lol . Be proud don't be egotistical.
Nueee lvl 222 Ranger
Arawn

Lugh

Search Nue Sizemore

@ big d

Strongest ,best your neither, you guys are the strongest here on arawn and agian you guys have done a great job I'm not trying to deny that in any way shape or form . Make a statement like that in gen discussion I'm sure you will ripped apart with harsher criticism then I provided lol . Be proud don't be egotistical.
My bias remark was more of a joke then anything :) . But in all seriousness are we the best no as smelly said Avalon is going by edl sets. But I will put us at number 2 since we are second behind them in edl sets completed I think that is a fair assessment and measuring stick to use. But in the long run its our long term goal to be best on all servers and it's achievable. The way I see it happening is that if we make arawn the first server to down gelebron I think we can make that claim. Which for us arawnians would be a proud moment love res or hate it if we achive our goal this is all our home world and we should all be proud of our accomplishments as a server

^^
I wish you guys the best hope you all can do it. I wasn't trying to start an argument or I could of just been a d**k and said harsher things , I guess it's all a matter of opinion in the end and opinions are like a**holes we all have em and they are completely full of s**t sometimes lol
^^^ dope ass metaphor lol :p
Nueee lvl 222 Ranger
Arawn

Lugh

Search Nue Sizemore