Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Old member: Kooks

Hey kooks i remember you :) one of my first memories in ch was being grouped with you and bubbles doing falgren when he would be up for a long time because no one could do him (except for serenity). I cant remember who else was with us in that group... If i had to guess maybe Ubs, sandlander, Ericc, or darkelf. It's been so long that its hard to remember :P I was so excited because it was my first time doing him, and i was not high enough level but you guys grouped me anyways. Shortly after that though you merged your clan with badabing, and you quit the game. Im glad to hear you are doing well. I wish you all the best in real life :)
YouTube | Mystery Chest Simulator | Cooking Guide | Legacy Boss Guide

@Based_shaft, you are one of those people on this game always looking at the small parts, so so poor of you :| . Maybe that is one reason i left Ch, Drama. Anyways i won't look down to you and waste my time. Go increase your posts elsewhere holy creator
Lmao what are you even going on about
I was just pointing out that you did not quit in 2012 and have played 2 years prior

well pm him to try to buy his items. But he said he wanted real money only and not ingame gold. Well.... But strange that someone who has quitted for such a long time is suddenly back to sell stuff for real money. He said some offered him US$100 for some stuff. I have no real money to pay him as I am unemployed only lots of ingame gold (when you are unemployed you can farm all day long). So too bad for me. BTW not everyone has pleasant memory of kooks but old ghosts do come back to haunt you sometimes.