Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: I apologize, but I understand

#21
I love how chosen thinks they get picked on for very few reasons lol some actually think its because resurgence is afraid of the compition i can promise you we are not there is another clan on arawn equally as strong as chosen in my opinion called braves ya might have heard of them when is the last time youve seen a res member kill a brave in the arena? I'll wait for that response im sure wont be many because they act like mature individuals that do not have problems running their mouths and getting involved in someone else business which has been my issue a few times with these certain members and once with you actually carona if you dont recall in lirs when in shout (i know everyone sees it btw) i was having a dispute with a low level toon about something actually the kid stabbed me in the back and you and someone else had to get involved in my business if you dont want negative attention mind you own business would be my advice and as for those actions these clanmates of yours did at some bosses is very low class and we showed you to prove a point at cromak 6 u did not like it very much did you so im assuming lesson learned as for me i will continue to take my mordis spear and use it on everyone of your clanmates untill i see a change in your mind you certain members loud mouth way's so thanks for post and have a nice day :D

Re: I apologize, but I understand

#22
Bigdiesel wrote:I love how chosen thinks they get picked on for very few reasons lol some actually think its because resurgence is afraid of the compition i can promise you we are not there is another clan on arawn equally as strong as chosen in my opinion called braves ya might have heard of them when is the last time youve seen a res member kill a brave in the arena? I'll wait for that response im sure wont be many because they act like mature individuals that do not have problems running their mouths and getting involved in someone else business which has been my issue a few times with these certain members and once with you actually carona if you dont recall in lirs when in shout (i know everyone sees it btw) i was having a dispute with a low level toon about something actually the kid stabbed me in the back and you and someone else had to get involved in my business if you dont want negative attention mind you own business would be my advice and as for those actions these clanmates of yours did at some bosses is very low class and we showed you to prove a point at cromak 6 u did not like it very much did you so im assuming lesson learned as for me i will continue to take my mordis spear and use it on everyone of your clanmates untill i see a change in your mind you certain members loud mouth way's so thanks for post and have a nice day :D


A perfect example of what I am talking about. Absolutely no thought about how your actions reflect on your clan and you, yet you expect others to care about how others act at "your" bosses. Treat people badly and they will return the favor.

By the way I believe you shouted if any clans invite said low level then that clan will get the "same treatment that res gives varvari". Then you shouted "go ahead carona invite him to chosen and see what happens". At that point it stopped being your business and became a threat to all clans.

I was only trying to tell you that you were making yourself and your clan look bad to have a level 180+ member arguing in shout with a level 50ish. Oh and also the shouting match was about how he camped the level 50 event boss and how you were so proud to come steal it from him. So yes big d I remember. You should be proud.

Re: I apologize, but I understand

#23
If you say so but i remember diffrent but still doesnt change my point of view you and certain members of you clan i feel are constantly runnin their mouths so nice try at getting sympathy in your post but will get none from us and i actually got that "low level" into evolve and he stole a drop wasnt about ksing him at gallar he was camping it for me at one point cause i dont have time for a noob boss but again was none of your business and you had to involve yourself when ya could have stayed quiet but no you and your clan love the attention deep down i belive well now you have it enjoy it for all its worth

Re: I apologize, but I understand

#24
Bigdiesel wrote:If you say so but i remember diffrent but still doesnt change my point of view you and certain members of you clan i feel are constantly runnin their mouths so nice try at getting sympathy in your post but will get none from us and i actually got that "low level" into evolve and he stole a drop wasnt about ksing him at gallar he was camping it for me at one point cause i dont have time for a noob boss but again was none of your business and you had to involve yourself when ya could have stayed quiet but no you and your clan love the attention deep down i belive well now you have it enjoy it for all its worth



Read again you shouted my name and my clan's name. How did I get into your business? Also realize that nowhere in any of my posts did I mention you or your clan, I have not even mentioned my own clan. You did all that. I'm talking in generalities hoping that people of all levels my think before they act, because those actions may come back on you.

Re: I apologize, but I understand

#27
Bigdiesel wrote:Like no one knows what your talking about lmao seriously be honest here and stop twisting things to fit your agenda as for things coming back on me i welcome it im a fighter always was always will be so enough talk just bring it then


I give up. I guess nobody likes to think and act with civility. Go back to school yard tactics and prison rules. Playing with ethics and politeness seems beyond the server.

Re: I apologize, but I understand

#29
Carona wrote:
Doll wrote:
I dont think it is mocking. Prison rules is what will prevail seeing how you all behaves. When things are going your way, you gloat about it silently. When it doesn't, you come to forum to write about it.


Just how do we all behave? And why are you complaining? You get to do your favorite things, defending your favorite clan, and padding your post count.

If prison rules are what is wanted by everybody then why have I received numerous complaints about two small incidents and demands that I kick the alleged offenders? If they, and apparently you want prison rules then there would be no need for complaints when someone in another clan uses those same rules.


Do not selectively read my post.

I have said prison rules will prevail based on how you and clannies are behaving now. So if indeed you do understand which i am finding hard to make that assumption. If there is only a change in you and your clannies attitude then prison rules of playing can be averted. There is no more point in painting that Res is a big bad bully when indeed you and your clannies are behaving like the IS (borrowing from the analogy of Ehedwr).

So you other question was so how do you behave. i have already said take the pacifist stand instead of this righteous war position which you and your clan are adopting.

What I can recommend are the following

1) open your eyes and see. Res is no more the Res that it was in the early founding period. We got over it. You will need to accept that fact and get over it.

2) res is a very much the only big clan in Arawn. Therefore, you and your clannies being in a very much smaller clan will find competition tough difficult and I hope not impossible.

3) competition now is not skewed favorably towards your clan. All failures that you and your clan felt in enjoying the game has nothing to do with Res. It is just the game mechanism and your choice of not wanting to be with the majority.

Civility will only have a shot if you truely do understand. Otherwise prison rules will prevail. In this thread you start off with YOU UNDERSTAND but truely how much of understanding do you really have to present a balance view for meaningful discussion?

Re: I apologize, but I understand

#30
I wont post on the situation as I'm not here on this server but i will say .... This is an ipod app ... In no way shape or form is it anywhere near the seriousness happening with the IS and America garza or any of that . This again is an ipod app a game that is real life real peoples familes and children are dying ... So could the people posting comparing this game to serious current events cut that out you sound so uneducated. Real people are dying this is just a game .

Dont mean to derail just had to get that out there .... Ok back to your bickering
Nueee lvl 222 Ranger
Arawn

Selfie lvl 125+ rogue ( Retired)
Lugh

Best rapper in the ch community
http://www.soundcloud.com
Search Nue Sizemore

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests