Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

I apologize, but I understand

Let me say I'm sorry for the actions of members of my clan, hopefully it will not happen again.

That being said I completely understand why they did it.

This game is predominantly played by young men who sometimes let their emotions overrule their reasoning. Throw in the competition aspect of this game, and the constant victimization they endure at the hands of higher leveled players, and everybody looses control at times.

I'm not going into specific names or events but it is safe to say that when you are constantly killed in the arena, even while killing your glad that you camped an hour for, and you work hard to camp and lock bosses only to have an "adult" come along and attempt to steal that boss, or denigrate you because your clan can't kill a higher level boss for whatever reason. It tends to make you angry.

Before anybody gets all pushed out of shape just know that I'm not pointing any fingers. These are more or less general thoughts aimed at possibly making people think before they act.

Those of us who are older, or less prone to emotional responses to the game maybe should think about being better examples of fair and ethical game play. Instead of taking the low road.

I am not always proud of myself mostly for things I have said while angry in the game, and for that I apologize again.

I can tell anybody who cares to listen the current state of behavior should not continue, people can only take so much before little mole hills turn into big mountains. I for one would rather play a game where good competition and good sportsmanship go hand in hand.

Re: I apologize, but I understand

Very true Caro we just got tired of ppl killing for no reason and now they aren't expecting us to defend our self's well they are wrong and now they think its a war? When all we did was del defense and i don't see why there is a problem with it so I don't get it why they think of it as chosen wanted in arena like lol

Why don't you all take the pacifist stand instead? If someone kills you while in arena and take your glad. Instead of revenge killing, go back to arena and hang around to protect your killer and help him finish his glad fast. When he finished his glad quest, congratulate them. I believe after a few round of doing that they will get the picture. Do not trade hate with hate. Share the love around even how little it is that you have left with or to start with.

:D
Last edited by Doll on Fri Sep 12, 2014 6:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

Some people don't have the intelligence to get the picture Doll.
Does that mean to say It is all right to start killing your clan so that they will help me with Glad? Glad you know the IQ of the people you are inviting into your clan.
Pl be polite, Doll. I am sorry for what she has said and apologise but I understand.

Some people don't have the intelligence to get the picture Doll.
Does that mean to say It is all right to start killing your clan so that they will help me with Glad? Glad you know the IQ of the people you are inviting into your clan.
Pl be polite, Doll. I am sorry for what she has said and apologise but I understand.
Ok i apologize too. But i am still going to kill you all and I think you will understand.

The purpose of my post was not to invite more bad behavior in game or on the forums. It is just to say that it seems on our server some higher levels feel they can do anything they want, yet they get upset when lower levels push back in the only ways they can. Everybody is busy complaining what happens to them or their clans, but never turn it around and look at what they or their clan does to others. I guess im saying maybe the golden rule should be re examined by everybody who plays here?
Last edited by Carona on Fri Sep 12, 2014 4:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.