Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: I apologize, but I understand

I guess im saying maybe the golden rule should be re examined by everybody who plays here?
Or we could use "prison rules"

Sure use the tried and true method of mocking a serious topic that may make you uncomfortable. Then maybe it will degrade into a flame war and you can complain to the forum admins to lock the thread. Good tactic
why do we have to be serious all the time?
YouTube | Mystery Chest Simulator | Cooking Guide | Legacy Boss Guide

I guess im saying maybe the golden rule should be re examined by everybody who plays here?

Sure use the tried and true method of mocking a serious topic that may make you uncomfortable. Then maybe it will degrade into a flame war and you can complain to the forum admins to lock the thread. Good tactic
I dont think it is mocking. Prison rules is what will prevail seeing how you all behaves. When things are going your way, you gloat about it silently. When it doesn't, you come to forum to write about it.

why do we have to be serious all the time?
Caro is trying to (i think) settle something and you posted something saying we should do the exact opposite, whether you were joking or not. Besides, people are hardly ever serious. As my mom used to say, theres a time to joke and theres a time to be serious.
Just as a friend of a friend is my friend, a friend of my enemy is my enemy.

It's funny how we watch the news with Russia fronting up with the West, Israel and Gaza, Islamic State, Syria, North Korea, China, murder, beheadings, etc. There are half a dozen nations waiting for the U.S. to get bogged down in some gritty war so they can join in and unleash hell. World War is a lot closer than people care to admit and you would think people would wake up and live a little smarter. Yet if OTM gave us nukes in Celtic Heroes, Arawn would be in the grip of a nuclear winter right now. Gives you a lot of faith in humanity doesn't it!

Celtic Heroes was designed for fun, recreation, enjoyment and making OTM a big bunch of money. Just enjoy it and try to be a little nicer if we can, please. I also apologise to those I might have upset along the way, but I do understand.

I dont think it is mocking. Prison rules is what will prevail seeing how you all behaves. When things are going your way, you gloat about it silently. When it doesn't, you come to forum to write about it.
Just how do we all behave? And why are you complaining? You get to do your favorite things, defending your favorite clan, and padding your post count.

If prison rules are what is wanted by everybody then why have I received numerous complaints about two small incidents and demands that I kick the alleged offenders? If they, and apparently you want prison rules then there would be no need for complaints when someone in another clan uses those same rules.